Ok hol up

So after 2 years of unwavering support you decide that you hate trump because he blew up an empty building?

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2017/04/god-emperor-no-more/
wearechange.org/unconfirmed-reports-u-s-massing-troops-in-jordan-to-invade-syria-against-isis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least it's weeding out the fake supporters

counter-currents.com/2017/04/god-emperor-no-more/

I support him still. I just don't like how he's sidelined bannon and has this kike son in law pushing Trumps buttons. I want Kushner OUT OUT OUT

All Trump has to do is tell Kushner he's out of the will if he keeps up the bs

This gay little blogger does little to explain why he feels betrayed by the act of Trump blowing up an empty building.

you can criticizes a decision he makes, without completely disowning the man tbqh, there is also a lot shitposting from outside places apparently, the aim is to split Sup Forums into a "civil war" as if it weren't in such a state constantly, also people claim leftypol tries to turn us to left side, good luck with that, I would rather die than turn into a mudshit loving communist and no, these two things are deeply intertwined and a vote for the left no matter how reasonable it seems will eventually turn either into a Stalinist nightmare or into check your privilege nightmare. Being left is for weak faggots anyway.

I never liked him in the first place. Sup Forums isn't and never has been a safe space for Trumptards.

Sup Forums hates Isreal more than it loves Trump. It was just a matter of time before Sup Forums returned to its usual jew hating ways. Any excuse will do. It will even side with mudslimes against Trump if it lets them virtue signal how much "smarter" they are than a billionaire who defied all odds. It will throw Trump under a bus over a minor technicality and forfeit all of the victories gained so far and all potential future victories, if it lets them, for just one second, have an excuse to post a picture of Trump superimposed on le happy merchant, before crawling back under the blanket and posting another "well, Sup Forums?" thread for the millionth time while complaining about shills sliding their precious board.

Sup Forums never loved Trump. They loved the idea of Trump as a jew stomping Nazi that they had constructed in their head through a serious of winks and nudges that they mistook fromTrump's normal conversations.

Now that it's clear he is not as they imagined, they scream from the rooftops that they have been betrayed. What a bunch of pathetic whiny cucks. I fucking hate this place.

I just don't see how it matters in the grand scheme of things. Nobody died, and trump hasn't announced any kind of aggressive stance on assad

What Sup Forums thinks about jews or anything else is irrelevant, I simply don't see how anyone from here to reddit to ISIS to CNN could possibly be swayed one way or another in relation to trump by this, I don't see how this matters at all

It's worse than that. They are committing the exact same sin that #NeverTrump committed. Ideological purity uber alles.

what sideline you dumb cuck?

Why not move those Syrian civilians to Israel and avoid war?

Israel receives billions in US aid and Israel is more than willing to help the poor innocent refugees.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

calm down kiwi . its this simple . he wasnt president 2 years ago . he had no political career you could reference

hillary was a bat shit crazy bitch who wasnt even popular enough to get 3 terms as a senator. as far as being elected she only has 4 years under her belt for all political positions combined in her life time.thats being a 2 term senator

Did you respond to the wrong thread or are you just psychotic?

He spent 60 million dollars to blow up an empty building.

Well, I get it, people are worried he bombs Syria to shit like Obama did with Libya or even sends troops, even tough they said that they have no plans for that, if you ask me that was just a show of force, to scare the Chinese a bit, apparently he "briefed" Xi about the missile attack during dinner, can you imagine that. "Well, Mr. Xi do you like your well done steak? Oh, btw just wanna let you know we are currently bombing Syria" and he also got pretty much rid of the "muh Russia" shit MSM is almost sucking his dick.

FPWP

very sad.

>implying the contents of the building matter.

That's like 1 days supply of Detroit's welfare fampai

>this

Spot fuckin' on.

So what does matter?

I supports Ideas and principles

It's a huge red flag for the future.

Not gonna lie. Former Trump hater here. It's hilarious watching the entirety of western civilization crash and burn. So let's get this over with and give this guy the nuclear codes.

War in Syria is about to arrive - what apologies will you conjure then, I wonder?

Anything tangible that you have to believe this or are you just sensationalists?

>betrays his own message
>shows he can be manipulated and controlled
>becomes a puppet for kikes and destroys his image for muh feels

hmm you really made me think

You asked if people are going to stop supporting "trump because he blew up an empty building".

I am saying that why not move the civilians that we are told Assad targeted to Israel rather than go to war.

Starting another war in the ME when you could just move the people who are being targeted out of the country like the refugees that have fled to Europe but instead of sending all the way to Europe send them to nearby Israel.

Israel will be more than happy to receive the Syrian refugees.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

wearechange.org/unconfirmed-reports-u-s-massing-troops-in-jordan-to-invade-syria-against-isis/

I remember once I shot a man in the back in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. He was running away with a rifle in his hand and I shot him. Hit him right in the small of his back. I went over an hour later and do you know what I found in his shirt? A copy of the Communist Manifesto. No sh*t. It was ancient and written in Cyrillic, probably Russian. It had notes in it in their gay arab script. He had been reading it probably for years.

A good little leftist in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. The only person I shot in my entire tour, pretty sure. He was running away, and when he died he sh*t himself. He had foam on his face, so he probably took a while to die. It was striking to me that he kept a book written by people who tried to conquer his country and murder him, and

That's what Leftists are. Cowards and weaklings who worship an ideology that would murder them in an instant if it could. They run away as soon as they are met with force and they die in agony. AGONY. For nothing. For no reason except that they thought, like you, that GOOD LITTLE LEFTISTS can defeat Right Wing Men.

And good lord, were they wrong. Because Right Wing Men are the only kind of men--there are no Left Wing Men. They don't exist. A Leftist is a craven weakling addicted to victimhood by definition and they are not men, they're animals

>So after 2 years of unwavering support

I voted Hillary suckaaaaz

>I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for $200, Alex.

>against ISIS

>false pretext

wait, did you shoot him in the back or the mudhole?

What he did was post it exactly one minute after the person he was responding to, which makes it either shitty pasta...
...or he's crazy/desperate enough to be arguing with himself via proxies in order to give a pre-packaged voice to his fucked up ideology, which I'd love to believe to be retarded speculation on my part, but this happens stupidly-often, even on Sup Forums.

FAKE - guy in brown robe is sitting on a platform

more like criticising him for going back on his word.

why is he fighting the Syrian government who is fighting ISIS?? chemical attack was an obvious false flag, what is the motive? trump has obviously been cucked by corporations, why can't you see this user? i supported him and would still choose him over hillary but this war is not gonna benefit any country involved except the corporations that make money off of it

You have no way of knowing that

It's ok he had his time, we listened to him promoted him and even got him elected.

What else could he ask from us, if he ain't capable of holding a simple promise.

I will by the end of the week :3

>unwavering support
>pol hates trump now

Neither of these things are or were true. We've always been antagonistic to the neocons. That's it.

I don't understand how this can be interpreted as an attack on the Syrian government

The real question is why such unwavering support existed in the first place.

>Clinton still free
>Obama still free
>Muslims still allowed in
>Administration packed with Jews and Bankers
>Wants to remove Assad
>etc

Wake the fuck up.

You do zero to explain why you are a retarded faggot

The mind of a shill, everyone.

Yeah and global warming will flood Florida by 2016 am i right?

>still supporting a kike actor puppet

Yea but before we answer that, why don't you answer OP's question.

Ouch

i cant wait a week for some of this to shift out. this board is garbage right now. happening fags without sources everywhere and everybody extrapolating motive based on lack of information.

all of you suck. Where can i go that's better?

And now we can weed out the Redditors like yourself. How about that? A win/win situation for both of us.

Can you answer OP's question or not?

Tillerson announced that Xi now agrees that China needs to lean on NK to cut their shit out. On the face of it I don't like what Trump did either but the rebounding effects on a geo political scale have been better than expected. I still don't like it but just saying.

Outside desu

fuck i knew it. nevermind

Wishful thinking, it isn't going to happen. Although, I am sure the_donald shares your enthusiasm.

>Wants to remove Assad

Proofs?

>he kept a book written by people who tried to conquer his country and murder him

I liked this part because it's exactly what we're doing in the US every time we praise the current regime of blood-thirsty neocons

Bannon is going to be fired and there is nothing you can do about it.

>redditors
you realize, this outs you right?
Your only choice to save your cover is to utter the following
>All marxists deserve helicopter rides

That Trump decided to carry on the tainted legacy of Obama and Hillary in Syria, and picked the wrong fucking guy to bomb.

I will support Trump the day he takes that Kike dick out of his mouth.
Conservashits are as bad as Marxists. You should be NatSoc.

this
if anyone says anything about "alt-right" interests, they suddenly become /ourguy/ or /ourgirl/. Even if they are completely opposite Sup Forums in every other aspect.

Yeah that's it stupid shill cry more. Pussy drinking piece of shit

>dodging the question
haha, so you can't do it.

Honestly, please shut the fuck up. I have never had "unwavering support" for Trump because he has pledged his love for Jews since the beginning meaning he was always going to turn out Neocon.

Therefore, I am exempt from answering the question.

are you daft? US bombed syrian government military facilities

Well the only thing I've got from this thread is that Trump did nothing intrinsically wrong and that Sup Forums is extrapolating a future happening where there is none once again and that there's going to be a lot of paranoid people feeling very stupid in about a week, again.

In all fairness America had NOTHING to do with Somalia or Sudan. I'm pretty sure Nigeria was more of a brit thing then an american thing as well.

I take it you didn't see it as a positive thing when Trump said he wouldn't carry on retarded american intervention in the Middle East then?

Nigger Sup Forums never sucked Trump's dick like T_D , they just gave him power to make sjw fags mad
The only faggots that care about Trump as a celebrity were T_D aka you OP.

Just a bunch of pro burn kids alive from the inside out with sarin gas assholes upset Trump had dozens of Tomahawks hit the storage facility the jets launched from.

It's not even ShariaBlue, it's faggot Slavs kremlin bots

No, you're just seeing that a third of this board is astroturfing and another third is mealy mouthed faggots that think they are "red-pilled" but will still gulp a gallon of jew media bs

I support non interventionism. While this is technically interventionism, I see it as non sequential.

This shit is getting stupid. How many threads of the same shit have been made the past 3 days?
Trump fucked up on his own, move on

With a warning first and 0 deaths.

Sort of what I was hinting at.

>I see it as non sequential
And that is a mistake.

9 deaths, 4 were kids according to NewsWeek

>I support non interventionism. While this is technically interventionism, I see it as non sequential.
you can only say that because we've been laying fire on the middle-east for so long, imagine it was France doing this to Ireland in some hypothetical conflict, same gas and same missiles just different players, the world would damn well consider that intervention with a promise of future escalation

He lied about foreign intervention.

A

>it's nothing goy just some empty airfield, 6,000,000D Chess!

nice revisionist meme there, JIDF

>Folks, we're going to lock Hillary Clinton up!
>Ooops we can't lock her up

>Folks, we're going to drain the swamp!
>Ooops, here come the Goldman Sachs executives into my cabinet

>Folks, we're going to repeal Obamacare!
>Ooops, looks like we can't repeal Obamacare

>Folks we're going to be nationalist, America first!
>Ooops, friendship with Steve Bannon ended, now my Soros-connected son in law registered Democrated Jared Kushner is in control of the White House

>Folks we're going to stop getting into militray adventures in the Middle East and fight terrorism!
>Ooops looks like we're invading another Middle Eastern nation on behalf of terrorists and Israel!

Nothing he's doing right now benefits anyone but Israel and dual citizens in your establishment in their bid for Golan Heights. Here come the Jews calling me a shill even though everything i listed is manifestly true.

Naw its shareblue and their fucking shills. Nope I still support Trump 100%. I will be reelecting him in 2020.

If Trump invades Syria, against Assad, then he should be dropped.

But that does not appear to be the case

Go back to The_Donald you fucking shill.

Most Trump supporters tolerated the first four things, so we've been more than fair. The bombings were a step too far since we were already tired of losing.

Sup Forums is not a trump board