My Norwegian relatives are in town, Sup Forums. What do I say to get them really angry about politics?

My Norwegian relatives are in town, Sup Forums. What do I say to get them really angry about politics?

Breivik did nothing wrong.
Then also show them Varg's youtube channel.

no idea

I would say they stole the Danish oil, but thats a celebrated fact in Norway already

>stole
More like we got it by chance.

this

this, definately mention commander breivik.

I don't know about anger, but prepare to get them fired up. There's going to be a conventional war in Eastern Europe due to Russian expansion. Norway is going to be needed to supply energy to most of Europe when the Russian supplies are cut off. Try to psyche them up about their glorious role to play.

>give away your oil for peanuts
>claim others stole it
funny

Basically.

Talk shit on refugees and say gun laws in America are too strict.

Praise the sensible immigration policies of their neighbors.

Say they deserve whatever terrorist attacks will come for letting in so many refugees

If you want to be subtle about it, ask if they are scared about the big number of rapists they have let into the country.

They might even approve you know.

Say that Swedes are great and Norwegians would have been better off under Swedish rule.

I thought you all thought we were nuts.

most people are critical of sweden

Are you a Minnesotafag?

Sane people do, it's actually become relatively mainstream to go "we can't let it go as far as they have in Sweden", but that doesn't prevent there being a ton of bleeding heart cucks that want to open the borders and embrace the truck of love.

Well you could tell them that Trondheim is swedish for a fact and that they should hand it over

That triggers me

Jämtland is Norwegian

Just keep shilling your own country like you Americans usually do.

Say that you'd love to visit Norway one day, particularely Stockholm.

Give everything back.

this
Breivik was right all along and stuff he predicted in he's manifesto, have been correct and the rest of it are not that far away,,

Free Breivik, culture war now! Drive the shit skins back to Africa.

that faggot can burn in hell, he killed white children ffs and pushing the hole country towards the left as a result.

Yes, that's why we transitioned into a Hoyre-government from Ap?

I'm fairly certain that was going to happen regardless of his actions.

No matter what, he put the right-wings in a bad light. We benefit politically every time a muslim radical commits terror.

Norwegia looks like a fucking sperm