National Security Advisor McMaster Wants 150,000 Troops on the Ground in Syria

It's been nice knowing you, lads. This will kick off WW3 or, at best, prolong our 15 year war in the desert shithole known as the middle east.

>expect a huge influx of refugees
>expect trillions of $$ more in debt
>expect our "allies" to contribute jack shit

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/04/09/H-R-McMaster-Manipulating-Intelligence-Reports-to-Trump-Wants-150000-Ground-Soldiers-in-Syria

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/breaking-trumps-national-security-adviser-wants-full-scale-war-syria/ri19516
dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/mattis-celebrates-first-day-at-pentagon-by-blowing-up-isis-31-times/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that pic
is pretty emblametic of the entire situation: we're either gungho lets go kill some haj ass! or we're forced to take up arms and please the kikes. either way, we get rounds lobbed at us and we suck the central bank cock dry over probably another decade of involvement in the middle east

reeeeeeeee

Plus we're positioning a carrier group near north korea. I wouldn't be surprised if we start knocking on Iran's door as well, all at the same time.

Bump. Here's another article. It's hardly being covered anywhere and just broke on Alex Jones.

russia-insider.com/en/breaking-trumps-national-security-adviser-wants-full-scale-war-syria/ri19516

>be european
>haha americans waste your wealth in the desert
>cause a shitload of refugees
>ruin our wealth also

goddamn man can you fuck off trying to ruin the world

>year left in IRR
>at worst get to be in the invasion and then go home

could be worse

I feel you. I was in the IRR after I got out in '03. If we ramp this shit up again, fuck this gay world for real. Didn't we learn from the Dubya years? What the fuck.

USA to invade Southern Syria.

This is legit news.

Forces are spinning up in Marfaq, Jordan, and will invade Southern Syria.

AMERICAN TROOPS WILL INVADE SYRIA SOON

STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT OTHER MEANINGLESS SHIT

USA IS ABOUT TO INVADE SYRIAasdfasdf

>150,000 Troops

do we even have that many grunts?

Few weeks of solid propaganda and you will have more grunts than your recruiters can handle.

It's 150,00 men to swiftly turn ISIS into red paste, I'm 100% in support of it.

Trump should raise half of them as civilian volunteers to save money.

If it's 150,000 to fight Assad then fuck him.

>150k

How many did Iraq and Afghanistan have? 150k sounds like alot

This , everyone worldwide will cheer him on if he kills terrorists, but to do the same regime change that has been seen in Libya...

or maybe

>150k troops invade syria and kill everyone and end that mess in a month.
>set up safe zones and send the refugees back to rebuild their country.

>huge influx of refugees to our competitors in Europe
>trillions of dollars in debt that don't matter cause we petrodollar
>allies contributing nothing as usual

You rack disiprine.

If Hillary were President they would already be there by now.

Yeah, the country might descend into civil war. Anarchy. Terrorist groups might start using Syria as their home country. Huge waves of refugees might come to the west.

That would suck, right?

Bingo, this board would be celebrating if those 59 Tomahawks had blasted an ISIS/FSA-controlled village. But because Trump opted to bomb Assad's bases instead, half this board is condemning him.

>tfw 3 years left in the IRR

I don't want to go back to the sandbox guys

You bitches begged the US to topple Ghadfi.

It never stops with you amerijeets, does it?

You could get into Bitcoin if you disagree with the banking system or fiat currency

france did , fucking baguettes

I'm really starting to hate these jews.
Fuck Israel seriously, and fuck Saudi Arabia, fuck the entire middle east.

You kind-of liked the guy, didn't you?

Berlusconi and Ghadaffi shared some common interests. Underage women being one of them.

Well McMaster can piss up a rope, because the whitehouse doesn't oppose Assad

Imagine how fucked Europe will be if this kicks off. A total Islamic invasion. Daily Muslim peace trucks running Swedes over and liberals frothing at the mouth begging for more. The west is absolutely fucked.

Wow, it's almost like those two things completely different from each other and one of them in particular doesn't break campaign promises.

Woke fellow burgers need to spread this and oppose it. We can't let ourselves get cucked into another 15 year war.

They're going to wipe both. Probably Assad 1st.

The generals have assumed control.

Trump has been bombing ISIS, it just wasn't considered newsworthy

dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/mattis-celebrates-first-day-at-pentagon-by-blowing-up-isis-31-times/

Not for long.

>150,00 men to swiftly turn ISIS into red paste
You mean like in Vietnam and Afghanistan?

WW3 kicks off.

New allies:

>US
>Japan
>South Korea
>NATO cunts

Axis:

>Russia
>China
>Syria
>???

>expect our "allies" to contribute jack shit
Alright, no big war toys from us. We don't really have any.
But we will probably step up to put boots on ground. We usually do when you call. In fact, since ww2 the only times we didn't was in Vietnam, Korea and Somalia.

So, the only wars we actually needed more help with (minus niggerland).

Add venezuela into the hurrr evil axis...

Soros funded puppet is trying to stage a coup against Maduro

Aren't you already bombing Syria and Iraq?

Just glass the fucking shithole and be done with it. If the fuckers love blowing themselves up so much carpet bomb them until they've gotten their fill.

What's a good source for up to date troop movements my yankeedoodle?

All hail

>JFO qualified 13F who got out of IRR a year ago
>prior service would obviously be called back, especially in the case with prolonged conflict with North Korea, Iran, Russia and Syria all at the same time

Fuck that shit, I have a wife and baby now. Please fucking God no.

Wars are fought by paid volunteers so no American should complain about them.

Americans love war. It doesn't cost the home front anything.

Killing Muslims protects Israel and Cuckstainity obligates all Burgers to die for the Jew.

Moles and whistle blowers inside US military intelligence. Otherwise, we'll just have to "trust" the news or wait until the bombs drop / artillery strikes since Trump is a fucking wild card.

Assad is happy to do that for us -- for free -- if only we'd let him.

Sorry user. RIP.

>Some guy who showed up a few weeks ago, that Trump didn't even pick for that position initially, wants something
>Obviously Trump will side with this literal who over the entire rest of his cabinet for no reason
>Don't you hate Trump now?
I don't understand how someone can think that argument will work on anyone over the age of 12.

>Get called up on IRR
>Tell them to go fuck themselves, there are plenty of National Gaurd and Reserve Units who havent deployed since 2004
>Literally nothing will happen.

>Stay neutral
>Everyone else gets nuked
>We become a superpower
Do it

We wonCan't you tell them to fuck off, you did your bit, your not their slave

>implying that a sustained land campaign in Syria/Iran/North Korea/Russia would not constitute a general draft of the American fighting age population

Sorry mate, no one wins in this situation, prior service/in the IRR or not.

DO IT GOYIM

Nz army here, I want in on this, should I move to the states?

>Fuck that shit, I have a wife and baby now. Please fucking God no.

They'll be fine. Make sure your life insurance form is updated and your will has an executor. Also make sure your trusted person has medical power of attorney and fill out a living will and advanced directive form. You should have done that anyway and so should everyone else.

Somewhere, the penises of millions of Jodies and Tyrones are stirring from their slumber, eager to provide consolation injections to Mary Jane Rottencrotch after Bubba gets on the plane...

I think you might hear something if five US Army Divisions just up and deployed to an 'undisclosed location.'

Also relevant IRR greentext
>REFRAD in August 2001
>9/11 happens
>Afghanistan happens
>Iraq happens
>Two years later I think I'm safe
>get certified letter in mail
>turns out the IRR transferred me to a reserve unit three months ago
>I've missed three drill weekends and if I miss one more, I'll be dropped from the rolls and declared a deserter
>show up at next drill
>unit has been alerted, stop loss/stop moved
>Six month later get deployed...
>to Kuwait
>in a Transpo unit
>and I'm an air defense officer

In all honesty, if it seriously came down to it I would try to get a medical exemption. If that failed I don't know what the fuck I'd do. Probably cry myself to sleep. Prior service with combat experience in Iraq/Afghanistan would be in pretty high demand and we'd probably all be called back if shit got hot.

>Some guy

You have some homework to do.

>Nz army here, I want in on this, should I move to the states?

you want to die for nothing? lol.

I remember some shit going around in the late 90's that Russia would nuke us first to set an example to the west.

>By Mike Thernovith
BUY MY BOOKTH

>expect a huge influx of refugees

Thanks America ;_;

It's funny because today Rex Tillerson said there was no chance in dealing with Syria. We just rekt the a little bit and that's it. Just the tip, breh. No boots on the ground, nothing

>Can't you tell them to fuck off, you did your bit, your not their slave

He volunteered for the reserve obligation when he enlisted. Not slavery, but noobs should read the fine print.

there will be 150,000 troops on the ground but they won't be American.

screen cap this post. they plan to use Jordanian, Egyptian, Saudi and Turk. Proxy war deluxe.

I want to die for the chance to kill shitskins, life is boring, I have money that I don't care about. I just want to shoot some shitskins civilians while I still can.

Thanks to this intel I quit my job today and spent my savings on dried food that will last me 6 months. I have my bug out bag and BB gun painted black (UK laws). Im ready for this.

What a fucking great sauce OP

You don't have to take any refugees. Your people VOLUNTEERED. Fuck 'em.

I'm done with reserve obligation nigger, what I'm saying is that if shit went down I don't think the DoD is going to give a fuck. You think they're not going to call you back if you're under 35 with combat experience just because you're done with the IRR obligation on your contract? gtfo of here.

>Thanks to this intel I quit my job today and spent my savings on dried food that will last me 6 months.

You aren't very bright.

>tfw too fat to get drafted

Start seeing a VA psychiatrist, PTSD related if you haven't already. They won't reactivate you unless they're really desperate.

North Korea in Axis of course, you even said South Korea in new Allies. c'mon man!

>13F
13B here. I reclassed to supply in the reserves. My unit is so unprepared, there's no way they'd ever send us. It's like I have recall insurance. Still a chance they could pull my back to artillery, though.

Pic related, half of my """""unit""""" is like this

Never heard that one, what I have heard is that they had only bothered to have a single nuke pointing towards us. It was aimed at a power station near Taupo that produced heavy water

Doing it wrong, sell your house and buy at least 3 acres of land that's fairly remote but still has Internet, then buy a shipping container and convert it, and spend your time shitposting and tending to you veggie garden.

Yeah, the guy's a Chad until he opens his mouth.

You are claiming a random neo-con who got into the administration a few weeks ago has more clout in the White House than literally every single other member of the cabinet combined. It's pure retardation and you should have stuck to saying Kushner was backing an invasion of Syria, which would actually be believable. I think instead of me doing homework you need to graduate middle school first before you try analyzing politics.

I don't think the marines care, don't they have some fat camp?

I mean, I want tens of millions of troops on the ground on the SE border of Europe with orders to cleanse all non-whites they see. This is a step on that path.

China will be at USA side.

You can hide in my attic user.

I don't have PTSD though.

Just go into your behavioral health clinic, tell them your having nightmares, anxiety, and can't get your dick hard.

Instant MedBoard review.

What does Sup Forums think about the idea of draft-dodging the war?

There aren't many sources on this yet, faggot. It's just breaking now.

N-no I'm too fat just trust me. I'm not fighting material.

being NATO has its price pal

Don't. Being drafted sucks. Being a coward is far worse.

Don't worry, all the boys will be home by Christmas.

Then they'll hunt you down and throw your ass in jail!
God bless the corps.

I'm pretty sure your wife will enjoy company of certain Jody.

>IRR

I've heard of this but I never knew what it was.

t. boot

No you're not. You're just what we need.
see

Then fucking get some if you want to live.

I wish trump would stop with this "muh element of surprise" shit and tell us what's going on. Or at least say or do something to confirm that he isn't a kike shill.

>wifes son
>looks just like wifes husband

Do it! Don't be a brain-dead tool.