The matrix exists the overlords don't want you to watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=YlWe_YcBWDY

This is the trailer.

I can't find the movie online, only trailers.

I wanted this movie for over 10 years, i waited and waited.

It came out in october 2016, i searched the internet for hours, i couldn't find the movie to buy, to download, to stream, to torrent.

Why? You literally can find any movie on the net but this.

The overlords don't want us to watch this shit, this is probably the most enlightening movie there is and i can't find it at any place on the internet, it's frightening me the fuck out.

I dare you, find it, look for it you won't find a torrent - nothing.

There is some real hard memery surrounding this movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7ZcKEZh_6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>please find me a torrent
nah m8 sorry google it yourself

I DID AND ITS NOT THERE DIDN'T YOU FUCKING READ MY THREAD ITS NOWHERE ITS GONE THE INTERNET IS EMPTY ABOUT THIS ONE SINGLE MOVIE IM GETTING MAD HERE FUCK AHHHHHH

it was probably never released for anything but theatres. there are tons of reviews for it, but no website sells it online. should have found a theatre for it

It wasn't released in germany, and some fucks always film new movies in theatres, this can't be fucking real to not release a movie like that.

Ich suche grad selbst nach dem Film... Hast mich angesteckt.

Finde im Moment tatsächlich 0...

Weird. I searched everywhere and it is literally impossible to get a digital copy of this

This is the weirdest pr campaign Ive ever seen

Da quads of truf!

THANK YOU, BASED ARPAD!!

Fuck no. Who the hell is dumb/brave enough to click something like that?

WHAT WAS IT???

Voyage of time? Just watch a fuckin David Attenborough

I just did. It really does seem to be a magnet link. My uTorrent opened it as such. And the description + everything fits. But no seeders... sadly

cant decide to click or not to click, FUCKK

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5f280c6ac1b8d22bdadbe6f848477aba34e28613&dn=Voyage%20of%20Time%202016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-EIRG&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
there are actual seeders on this one
dunno if it's legit as I haven't downloaded it

It was IMAX you fucking spaz.

That's the problem. A magnet link like that could start downloading anything

>watching a movie about evolution.

How blue pilled can you be.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7ZcKEZh_6U

Yeah but torrent programs usually prompt you with the contents of the download before the actual download starts. It's not that scary. Really the biggest problem with viruses is people actually manually executing them. If you are smart enough to not do that, you're fine

I downloaded it recently and got a nastigram from my ISP
DON'T DO IT

The blu-ray release date hasn't been announced yet so they're probably still looking for a company/studio that will release the movie outside of theatres. His previous movie (knight of cups) also took almost a year to release on blu-ray.

Can you summarize the theory I cant watch it now, youtube comments were dumb.

Still, I prefer to stay safe and download things people have commented on or from sites I know are legit

this movie doesn't exist goy.

sorry I don't watch trailers

SHILL

LITERALLY SHILLING A FUCKING MOVIE

SAGE AND REPORT

>202016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC
well then
don't download that link
I would delete it but I sadly can't

it was scrapped . lots of films never get finished even though they have trailers

i cant remember the name of the would be movie so tracking down the vid on youtube is a pain but there is a trailer for a movie that doesnt exist. they dropped it in favor of the robocop reboot. it was about some scientist guy who ends up a cyborg and the government put out some bs about him being a prototype drone that is mia

and there is another one that was almost finished a few years ago . there was some homocide or something involving one of the supporting characters and the studio didnt want to reshoot the entire movie. the ending in the script couldnt be added in so it just ends when they get to another world. for some reason when i think of the clips for the trailer i think of fall out and some fake commercial for a gun that looks like it was a home movie from the 90s

this is just a trailer for a shitty malick movie

Just wait until it gets released.