What did God have to say about Syria?

Check out this handy infographic concerning prophecy about Syria and the Great Tribulation.

Based off of the recent missile strikes it looks like Trump will be the one that kicks off WW3.

If you live in a major European or American city you should make plans to leave soon because they are going to get hit with dirty nukes from Iran.

We can listen to pundits and e-celebs pontificate all day but why bother? I'd rather go with the guy who has a 100% track record when it comes to predicting the future

p.s. Damascus is the longest standing city on the planet

> i.imgur.com/w5UbfmY.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

blessyahowah.com/a/feasts.html#conditions
youtu.be/SMUAFOoTDYU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rivers_of_Ethiopia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>If you live in a major European or American city you should make plans to leave soon because they are going to get hit with dirty nukes from Iran.
fuck that, i got front row seats to the biggest happening in human history.

plz bump if you find interesting but don't have a comment so others can see

i am not even religious and this spooks the fuck out of me

Tribulation starts in 2026, 7 years later on Yom Kippurim is when God and/or Yahowsha(Jesus) is supposed to come back. 2033 = 6000 years since Adam was kicked out of the Garden

Go check out that website in the bottom of the infographic

self bump

I'm ok with that.
Where i live there is nothing of value from the military or goverment for atleast the next 200km ca...just farm land,woods and more farmland with small villages.
the refugees we got will be gone over night and then we sit that shit out

That would also fit morw with agenda2030..which pretty mich would mean 2030 the end is slowly starting and reaches it highest point over the next..5 years or so

>relating Jesus/Lucifer/Horus/Bringer of Light/Champion of man to Yahweh/Set/God of foreigners and storms/chief blind watcher

Smh leaf

bump

Oy vey

I don't really care about this era anymore. I just want to live in the mellinial kingdom.

Imagine that, after tribulation those who survived (and were not originaly raptured) will live for hundreds of years and will continue to have kids in Utopia

I want to raise a family then, too bad I will probably be raptured

>checked

Rapture is made up Christian name for the Taruwah Harvest, if you didn't know that then you're not going to get swept up.

Go read blessyahowah.com , it has God's terms and conditions of the Covenant on there

> Good luck

>Rapture is made up christian name

"No"

NRW?

I live about 60km from Wiesbaden, which houses an American base. Hope they use tactical nukes only.

San Francisco is x100 more degenerate than Damascus ever was.

I wonder what god has in store for it.

The Terms and Conditions of the Covenant:

> blessyahowah.com/a/feasts.html#conditions

3 and 4 are supposed to be combined and 4 should be keep the Sabbath set apart

Nothing, and God isn't doing any of this, he's just reporting what he see's

God only intervenes at Mount Meggido to stop the Muslim hordes from destroying Israel

bump

So...What the heck do we do?

I'm on the brink of converting to Christianity here, am i being memed?

Nothing because that's what god is.

Christianity is Pauls religion. Paul contradicts everything Yahowsha(Jesus) and God ever said.

Go to website in the infographic. It is a very comprehensive site that explains how one goes about being adopted into Gods family and has a lot of resources on it.

Respond to this post and I'll give you more

A Message to Ethiopia
1Alas, oh land of whirring wings Which lies beyond the rivers of Cush, 2Which sends envoys by the sea, Even in papyrus vessels on the surface of the waters. Go, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth, To a people feared far and wide, A powerful and oppressive nation Whose land the rivers divide.…

I suggest you do convert to Christianity but don't fall for these Jewish tricks. Jesus wasn't a fan of kikes.

Matthew 7:14-16
14But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it. 15Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?…

Matthew 24:36

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

You're a kike and should prolly get the fuck out of here with your Jim Jones shit.

Most of central Damascus is fine. Here's a video of it from this year.

youtu.be/SMUAFOoTDYU

"Jesus" was a "kike" so were all of his family and friends you fucking moron

First off, Paul is the wolf in sheeps clothing(Benjamite) and Christians(2 billion of them) can't fit on the narrow path. You follow Paul

Second, you're posting quotes from some bastardized KJV whereas what I was posting comes from the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Third, I'm not a kike ethnically or religously

Jesus was the son of God who fulfilled the word because kikes kept breaking their covenant with him. Please read the Bible before you blabber words in my direction, kike.

What you posted was some retarded false prophets butchering of the Old Testament with descriptions added in to fit the images. You're not fooling anyone.

>Jesus was a kike

Read the Bible you fucking heretic.

Matthew 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Who's Jesus speaking to here? You're a jew whether you realize it or not.

Paul was a kike who murdered Christians and converted to Christianity when Jesus told him he was going to hell for being a kike. I hope Jesus does the same for you, the path is narrow, heretic.

>

No no, you're posting shit from the KJV which adds in crap about Ethiopia that was never there to begin with. Same as modern "translations" do with everything. Substracting and adding. There isn't a single river of Ethiopia and it is the east most part of Kush(Africa) not West of Kush.

The shit I was posting is english translations of the Dead Sea Scrolls

"Read the Bible you heretic" Yahowsha(Yahowah saves) was literally from the tribe of Yahuda(Judah)

Matthew 23:33 is referring to the religious authorities

Paul also said that the gentiles belonged to him after God gave the disciples the ability to speak in every language. Paul contradicts everything that God and Yahowsha ever said.

I'm on the narrow path bro. You're on the wide path with all the Christians because that's the only one that's big enough to accomadate your numbers. Christians couldnt fit on the narrow path you dumb brainwashed motherfucker

I'm not going to respond in the thread anymore cause butthurt Christians annoy me with their utter stupidity but you or anyone that wants can add me on twitter @jadeaube if you want more info

fucking leaf

the fuck's this

anyway keep it up kid at least you get the nogging jogging of anons

>Religious authorities

i.e. kikes

There isn't a single river of Ethiopia and it is the east most part of Kush(Africa) not West of Kush.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rivers_of_Ethiopia

Paul said gentiles belong to Him. Not himself, you literal retard.

>I'm brainwashed
>shares his insane cult infograph whos source is a website

Yeah, I think I'll just get my information from the bible and not some kikeosaurus rex selling me jewish fan fiction.
That's right nigger, fuck off back to twitter.

bump

do it

Alien contact began heavily on the day before the first blood Moon, 2014. When they come back, it's the real Independence Day because the war on evil comes out into the open. Syria is a trip point and all the nations making war on Syria will feel the wrath of God.