HERE'S JAZZY!!!!

WHO ELSE SUPER PUMPED THAT JAZZHANDS MCFEELS IS BACK?!?!?!?!?!

twitter.com/jazzhandmcfeels?lang=en

>thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=G_BtiJ8RNg0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JMcfeels?lang=en
twitter.com/jazzhandmcfeels?lang=en
twitter.com/JMcfeels
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtu.be/-bNbIOcKlgA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ARNlenMrLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELETE THIS THREAD DELETE THIS DAILY SHOAH IS NUMBER ONE PODCAST DELETE THIS SHIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU BITCH DELETE IT DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD

wait wrong twitter

twitter.com/JMcfeels?lang=en

The Third Rail is tops.

BACK
IN THE SADDLE
AGAIIIINNNNN

bretty gud

Jazzhands changed my life, Halberstram...not so much

>twitter.com/jazzhandmcfeels?lang=en

> 2013

Fuck off. His new handle is:

@JMcfeels

twitter.com/JMcfeels

saged.

Thank You for that picture

seefaggot

So did Fash the Nation go underground due to the fear of doxxxing or because they were disillusioned with Kike Peinovich?

HE STILL SUCKS OFF MIKEYS CUT COCK

what is posts crossing. Anyway, he hasn't said anything about restoring FTN, though I'm happy to see him speaking again. Even via twitter he has good things to say.

> he hasn't said anything about restoring FTN

Fear of doxxing. They had a separate website that they pulled down. If they dissociated from Enoch they would have just said so and continued on their own platform.

DELET THIS

Well, well. Thank you, don't know how I missed that. God knows we need it. Those guys had such inside information, or seemingly inside, they just scoured obscure political websites for more detail than I've heard since.

he was purged right?

That's good, I never got a chance to listen to FTN before it a got deleted, and people seem to miss it so it must have been good.

no, but he has been disowned by his entire family and job, so at least something funny came of it

come listen to this great beat

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

lol what a fucking moron

Feels good man

He did this initially.

Nice shit theme, here's the real one
youtu.be/-bNbIOcKlgA

>DAILY SHOAH IS NUMBER ONE PODCAST
You mean The War Room.
Bongo Bongo Book Club being close second.

>not knockoff
Hmmmmmmmmmm

I'd be more excited about it if he wasn't being such a blackpilled bitch. I thought he had real political insight but he's totally buying this Syrian strike thing like a stupid bitch.

Official TRS podcasts power rankings

Paranormies > the war room > the daily Shoah > exodus Americanus > everything else

tds > the fatherland > the war room > rebel yell > paranormies

Did enoch really punch antifa yesterday?

Old power rankings
Ftn>shoah>twn>everything else

No. Thernovich is a subversive kike

I'm not sure that he's actually a kike, but his life seems like it was written by one, a cautionary tale of sorts

I take back everything I said about pope francis - I didn't realize there was further to sink.

>Feels

>I look up to him
top kek he thought you were just a dumb nigger boy!

something is awfully Jewy about that whole situation though

Fuck, I always laugh at Enoch's dead eyes in this picture. Imagine your parents getting divorced and then making a half breed brother, then when you escape your home and get married it's to a (((white girl))) and you aren't woke enough to realize they're evil.

Just fuck his shit up. He must've been burning off some pretty bad karma from a previous life.

Fuck yes, I had no idea.

>knockoff
>that sound quality
>it's just strayans being sarcastic for 2 hours

I think he just has the worst New York shitlib coal burning family on the planet. I don't think they're Jewish, but they've become a living meme of what they want for white people: just make niglets and disappear.

Kike traitor tier:

Kike Enoch
Ghoul the jewtranny fucker

Dindu nuffin tier:

Bulbs
Svenpai

Collateral damage tier:

FTN
Morrakiu
KulturKampf
Darwin DIgest
Rebel Yell

Take A Shower

Take A Shower

Take A Shower

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ARNlenMrLc

>Ghoul the jewtranny fucker
Not even TRS blames Ghoul for the leaks. It was a pretty obvious attempt to cause more infighting.

>the fatherland
>anything but normie boomer posting

>jewtranny fucker
Was that ever confirmed beyond the tranny saying it happened? I wouldn't be surprised because of the dyke moms (we all know that ruins a kid) but she could have just said it for attention.

I liked intersectional alt right with demarcus (((liebowitz))) but they shut it down too once the doxxing happened.