Why are Jewish women so pretty?

If Jewish people are subhumans, why are their women so fucking hot?

And what are the redpilled careers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0y6MiyPa7fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>slavs are jews

She's Ukranian (And Russian I think?) of the Jewish variety. Look it up mate

fuck off back to Israel jdif

Mila kunis is as overrated as can be and her voice is garbage.

1: they have the ability to afford plastic surgery
2: their parents were able to marry beautiful non-jewish people thanks to their wealth and influence

cause they race mixed
jews are a common ancestry
not a race
as no jew that lives todays is more than half per cent jew

look barely jewish.

you mean khazars, so converts

She looks like a slav. Pure Jew women are fucking hideous.

caked on makeup.

Arent all european jews converts?

I hate Jews as much as anyone else, but their women are hot as fuck.

I think I have yellow fever but for jews. Is there a name for this? I've dated a bitchy manipulative controlling and intelligent/snappy Jewish girl and she was my favorite I've ever had

>redpilled careers
engineering

both as a righteous academic pursuit studying and understanding our world and how it works and as a practical and applicable trade and career of designing, fixing and building things that save lives and make life better for untold scores of fellow people

Also Jewish girls have the best personalities and I feel like they're on my level as a man in terms of intelligence whereas white women are dumb and boring

What should I major in? Business administration, accounting, computer and information systems or become an electrician?

Kosher fever maybe?

I think Jewish women are the cream of the crop too. But I think that's because I'm Jewish

>I've dated a bitchy manipulative controlling and intelligent/snappy Jewish girl and she was my favorite I've ever had

Those are my favorite

>why are Jewish women so pretty?
They're not. Jewish tricks

they were at first but they have mated with other jews who really were jews
but like I said no jew alive is more than half jew

their way of subverting races genetically
Seriously, look at how many people have Jew mothers and nonjew fathers

Jews are arabs

I knew this would be posted sooner or later.

Honestly, Jewish women can go either way but the ones who are pretty. Dam Son. And they're usually attracted back to me because only a jew can detect another jew.

>And what are the redpilled careers?
Medicine, business or Law

>MUH STEM *autistic screeching*

I mean yeah but I know plenty of sjws and degenerates who are STEM majors.

No. White people tried to be multicultural before and it didn't work out. A lot of white women were being raped by Semites (Arabs/Jews) until the Semites were having babies that look kind of like white people. Then there were these things called the Crusades and also a lot of different revolutions where the Semites had a real bad time of it. And now, history repeats itself.

I keep forgetting that Mexican Jews exist and it's funny to me. Are you from Mexico City?

Meh for every hot Jew theres hundreds hotter Celts

i love mila as a top
youtube.com/watch?v=0y6MiyPa7fA

-jewish women
-pretty
pick one

I came here to see this.

She's an Armenian Christian

Indeed I am but I currently live on the shithole known as Monterrey, which is filled with plenty of jews too.

We actually have history with the Middle East folks. There are quite few Mexicans who descended from Jewish and Arab immigrants. Also, moor blood propagating from Spainards in the late 16th century.

Arab and Indian savagery make up for an interesting combo.

>so fucking hot

Yep.

Why are they so damn fine?

get a load of this hot semetic slut