KUSHNER 666 CONFIRMED

(((Kushner))) owns a building on 666 5th ave where Lucent Technologies is held.

They make rfid chips.

Is (((Kushner))) the devil?

What is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bGhH_tetctA
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/64b2tr/a_mysterious_poster_on_an_online_forum_claimed/
archive.is/vT0FQ
archive.is/nfZvW
archive.is/dzjll
archive.is/FhXL5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kushner is on our side against the neo cons. I'd chalk it up to him having a dark sense of humor, but we don't really know anything anymore.

fuck off shill

Fuck off retard, that's our current info. Kush and Bannon are fighting to secure Trump's populist stance against McMaster. Stop shitting up the board.

How dare you say such blasphemy to me

>Kushner is on our side

Hahhaha, no way, it's even called Lucent technologies. Just like Lucifer, the light bearer.

I'm an atheist so I don't actually believe any of that devil shit. But that's either a really crazy coincidence or Kushner has a thing for the satanic.

>our info
>Sup Forums is a single entity
yea try a bit harder you fucking retard

Shill

Bannon as far as I know is possibly the last hope for me. Idk what type of dick you're smoking to think (((Kushner))) is ourguy

>RFID chips
>literally "everyone will have a mark of the beast"
>666
Dam son.

I agree. Liberal media is quick to claim these two are against each other, but I think this is a divide and conquer strategy.

So has trump been compromised or not? I hate all this waiting in suspense to see if he's playing 4d chess or is just another neocon.

>They make rfid chips.

Sauce on this?

RFID chip as well, and the building is near Trump tower.

I'm a hardcore Trump dickrider, but all this stuff that's going on is making me lose hope.

I have no reason to think he isn't in bed with Israel

>handsome chad
>Plows Ivanka every night
>Successful billionaire
>Noted tennis player
>Controls the most powerful state on earth

He's literally the pinnacle of human evolution

He literally is according to Monkey Man. The anti-Kushner push might have some foundation but it's literally a shill narrative. Why do you think the fire Kushner hashtag was pushed so hard by lefties and was allowed to say up for so long? Fucking morons. This is about the deep state. Not Kushner.

Most of the evidence says he's been compromised, but the Syria event is an isolated incident. I would wait before concluding anything else because even if he was playing 4S chess, we wouldn't know his moves.

>Lucent technologies
>Lucent
holy shit

Nice place

>Lucent Technologies

>Lucent means "light-bearing" in Latin.
> Latin word lucifer meant "light-bringing"

you tell me fag I say yes

This is all I have for now

youtu.be/bGhH_tetctA

Maybe someone can help look into the patent?

Lucent technologies was a telecom that failed and merged with Alcatel and then that was bought by Nokia. What the fuck shills?

Fuck off kike. Your faggot Kushner has been discovered and will be weeded out

(((Kushner))) is clearly the antichrist you fucking shill!

not only that but all their devices and operating systems they came up with had hellish names like styx, inferno, cerberus, beelzebub

Kushner is a KIKE. Just looking at him makes me ill. He is our enemy. A kike soldier like Dick Cheney.

Trump and is family are infallible. We love Jared Kushner here on r/TheDonald. Gtfo. You are low energy.

Interesting

I wanted to get this info out cause my capabilities to investigate this info was limited

Fuck off kike.

Back to T_D where you belong.

Shill

I fucking knew it. This man always creeped me the fuck out. Just look up some pictures of him, whenever he's in a room with Trump and Trump isn't looking he stares at him like a hungry predator waiting to devour its prey. There's something deeply wrong with Kushner and I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be Lucifer(Lucent in this case) himself.

dont worry about it goy

he is the jewish devil

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

666 5th Ave is literally the only reason Kushner is at the White House.

He wants to make connections for "investors" to funnel money to him for bribes and favors.

He bought the building for 1.8B
Sold the retail for 500M
Sold half the condos for peanuts
He owes 1.3B

He's 1B underwater.

After Trump got elected miraculously a Chinese Bank came in and offered 2.5B.

Kushner is a con.

LePen is a Jewish collaborator

sage

He might not be actual satan himself, that is just conjecture at this point; but if you don't think the man is a malevolent piece of work then odds are you're the shill by means of pure ignorance.

>Kushner is a con.
>con
You misspelled kike.

Kushner is bad, but this is just a disinformation campaign. Trump sold out to them a long time ago. Rothschild Investments didn't bail him out for free when he was bankrupt.

>le ebin RFID may may

you idiots, you're carrying the "mark of the beast" around with you practically 24/7. they won't need to hold you down and implant you with it when you've willingly been buying them the whole time. cellphones are 1984-tier tracking and monitoring devices.

Can't disagree with this

>What is going on?

Kushner got into Harvard despite modest academic record after generous financial donation to Harvard.
After Harvard money started appearing to his businesses out of nowhere.
Is he part of the Epstein mafia group?

I just find it strange how everybody is focused on Kushner and Ivanka but turn a blind eye to Trump himself.

Almost as if he isn't her father and isn't his father in law.

At this point I trust Trump domestically, but on foreign affairs he is a cuck.

yeah, but I can repent of a smartphone. It's not embedded in my hand or forehead, and I'm not constantly thinking about using it purchasing with it. Remember, we aren't going to be able to buy or sell without the mark. We can still pay cash for anything.

Possibly, his fathers history is very telling. There is clearly some type of criminality behind Kushner, and it would be foolish to not think the same for Trump at this point.

Syrian actions exposed Trump (((Israel))).

The whole world is so woke to (((Israel))) that it's not even funny.

Ivankas tears convinced Donald to go to war.

He's surrounded by neocoens.

We pretty much lost.

Just the antichrist running our govt through his puppet. Go to nite nite its fine.

Say it ain't so...

Not much of a response though. Trump bombed Syria, the end.

Just words from Russia and Iran, but USA would only strike if chemical weapons are used apparently.

Isis has been on a rampage ever since though.

Don't forget cuckmaster John McCain taking trips to Syria before all of this.

It's cuckland in the whitehouse bruh

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/64b2tr/a_mysterious_poster_on_an_online_forum_claimed/

page 1 archive.is/vT0FQ
page 2 archive.is/nfZvW
page 3 archive.is/dzjll
page 4 archive.is/FhXL5

someone on reddit is talking about a post from 2008 claiming kushner is a leader in the illuminati and will assume power in the next presidency
he married ivanka because donald trump's mom is from the merovingian bloodline
going to use project blue beam and these characters to bring about a new global religion

it's pretty out there, but would be funny if the stuff they mentioned starts happening
normies would eat it up and believe it's the 2nd coming if he started pulling off amazing things.

Until the real God Emperor arrives that is.

Kushner is not the devil.

He will be, whether Sup Forums likes it or not, the first Jewish president of the United States if he plays his cards right.

There is nothing good about him. At all.