What does Sup Forums think about this book? Is it redpilled? Should I read it or is it mere propaganda?

What does Sup Forums think about this book? Is it redpilled? Should I read it or is it mere propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

thule-italia.org/ThuleItaliaEditrice/libri-thule/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Skorzeny
youtu.be/aOAG8zXzC3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read it.

Something only edgy neckbeard kids or sand niggers like

I'm legitimately asking, no need to bully.

In Italy there's this new release of the book, divided into 2 parts, but it has been completely retranslated to be 100% accurate and also it's uncensored/without cuts and without any kind of comment.

The thing is that it costs 50€ (25€ for part 1 and 25€ for part 2), so I'd thought to ask here if it's a good read.

I every book should be read,even as a way to discredit it,i like it because I got a great edition from a fashy editorial so it's 100%kikery free no censorship,no comments nothing,the fucking plain book and i love the chance to get to read a book that is so fucking verboten,i hate the commie meme of a people who can't read is a people who can easily be deceived when commies would teach to read but you could only read propaganda as a means for indoctrination.
So yup,I'm happy I got myself a rare jewel non availeable anymore and only available for a period of time before people went full anal about it being uncensored

Pic related (only 12 euros)the 2 parts

It's a failed art school dropout's whining and complaining about how jews are the reason for literally every single thing that went wrong in his life.
So yeah, kinda up Sup Forums's alley.

it's a pretty poorly written book, better you watch his speeches.

Its hard to read without knowing the historical context. Some guy over here wrote a new version recently, surprisingly there was no public outcry

Thanks bro.

The problem is that in Italy we have X editions starting from the 20's one "Bompiani" who is limited to the second part of the original book (1926) and it's the very edition who was printed from the fascists in Italy, then we have other editions which are censored/edited/commented/explained.

Pic related is 100% untouched and retranslated to be accurate as the original, no strings attached.

The "problem" is the price but I can spend 50€ if it's the case of a good book, to better undertand history.

It's pretty cool, mainly because you get to see into his mind and how he thinks which to me is fascinating, but I'm somewhat autsitic myself so I can understand where Adolf is coming from.

DON'T READ IT. FUCK HITLER FUCK NAZIS.
Shouldn't you be more concerned that Trump just betrayed you.

>what i watched

shills don't even try, here's your (You) since you haven't got any.

It's too dense and and erratic for a newfag to read, and doesn't really touch on nything novel for a veteran.

I've actually bought the book twice and and doubt I've ever read more than 25% of the book.

I see.

I admit that lately I got curious because I read a comment by some user saying that the 20's government situation in germany was scarily "similar" to what is happening in Italy now, I wanted to see - among other things - if this is true.

Have you seen the flag on my posts? We have worse problems here.

The jews tampered with it.

Apparently not the edition I want to buy.

This is the editor: thule-italia.org/ThuleItaliaEditrice/libri-thule/

I didn't know it but I understood that they're specialized in nazi books (just look at how much books they have) and they're all accurately translated in a very good way in order to be loyal to the original words.

Most of the guys who say
Probably have never read it (it's the internet doesn't matter if it was pol or storm front it's like asking a political science hpguy if he has read en gels and max he will say yes and say the first meme about it that comes off his head. In my case I saw it in our everyday more cucked environment as perhaps one of the lasts chances to aquire a historical document without entering into some list for downloading it from the internet.
Also i love history as and said it's not the best written book as he even says political ideas are better at speeches and it was meant for a contemporary audience that perfectly knew the situation of Austro-Hungarian and weimar Republic times.
I'm the kind of guy who read the Bible as a historical document useful for learning about the times I wich it was written so maybe I'm too used to reading literal brickwork(in spain books that are unreadable are collected bricks)

Are you seriously this fucking retarded? I dislike the notion of mods regulating the board but idiotic shit like this makes me think otherwise. OF COURSE IT'S READ PILLED! OF COURSE ITS NOT PROPAGANDA! Your on a white supremacist board for fuck sake. Get a grip with reality.

Ok thanks for your hopinion.

I think I'll buy it, in the worst case I'll have a piece of history in its original form...even if it has been translated.

*opinion

In spain and Italy we have some fashy bad goys who when the copyright expired made a dash and started doing a true translation of the original and trust me in spain we had some originals thanks to so many war refugees we took in after the war the good kind of refugees,the kind that give you CETMES and help your economy,we even had unapologetic nazis living in madrid giving a fuck like this bad mother fucker goy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Skorzeny

Worse case scenario nothing happens in europe we are all tinfoil weirdos and grow out of this you forget about it and when you die your grandsons discover you were a crypto nazi hahahahaha hahhahaha that would be funny (in my case I imagine their faces if they discover my stash)

>Rabbi reads mein kampf. Ends up redpilling himself (with sub titles)
youtu.be/aOAG8zXzC3E

>your grandsons
>implying

kek

O come italybro I'm sure you'll get a big family of loud obnoxious Italians hahahahhaha I count on it and I'm sure we will both fight together so our sons can play and know peace in this land that belong to them,like our ancestors fought for our right to be here,fuck we only have one generation that skipped role call defending it's land in nearly 2 millenia and this happens...