Another French Church Being Demolished - Another Mosque To Be Built

youtube.com/watch?v=RF0CTlckqp4 - 2800 churches across France, many of them centuries old landmarks, such as this Église Saint-Jacques d’Abbeville, a Neo-Gothic masterpiece in Abbeville, Nord-Pas-de-Calais-Picardie dating back to 1868, will be demolished over the next few years.
Mosques on the other hand, continue to flourish. The Grand Mosque of Paris recently got a modern, fully retractable Roof, usually only found in football stadiums. Hundreds of new mosques are built every year in France, often with taxpayer money.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LE8Rq
medias-presse.info/marine-le-pen-et-louis-aliot-au-parlement-juif-europeen/34990/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even feel bad ab this. It is frogeaters' choice. There are a dead nation. That is what atheism did to a country, witch could be world power number 1. They were killing their culture for years now. Give up on them.

FUCK YOU FRANCE EITHER LE PEN WINS OR YOU'RE ALL DEAD TO ME.

>implying
-Marine Le Pen and Louis Aliot being in the jewish european parliament
archive.fo/LE8Rq medias-presse.info/marine-le-pen-et-louis-aliot-au-parlement-juif-europeen/34990/

She doesn't want to leave EU neither.

?
Who do you want to be the President?

The one that actually wants to leave EU, of course.

He is heavily censored and completely ignored though.

F

You were great once, France.

Man, fuck this shit.

We should destroy useless buildings like this. Why have a church if no one uses it ?

We should also destroy le Sacré Coeur

>neo-gothic
>masterpiece
choose one

MAKE A FUCKING CROISSANT FACTORY OUT OF IT JUST DONT DESTROY IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT DIE

>tfw France will be unrecognizable in your lifetime

Fucking why man? Build your mosques somewhere else. These churches have importance and history in the country. This is depressing.

They are everywhere

Gotta make more room for kebab shops with imports of cow anus shavings so the price is cheap enough.
Just read the French posts in this thread.

>unrecognizable
do you france history ?

They didn't care about what was there before they built the church.

A building built in 1868 is a recent one, especially for a church.
Le Sacré Coeur was built because the Church wanted to absolve the "sins" of France during the 18th century, the French Revolution, the revolutions of 1831 and 1848, and the Paris Commune.

These buildings are useless, and have no history. They're not used by anyone.

My god. That's cucked! At least let it stay and look like cool old historical ruins. The French deserve all these blacks

You're right. My mistake :^)

FRANCE YES

Like maybe bc these are monuments? Architecture? Who cares. It ia not even ab religion, but ab destroing art. With is barbaric af. Totaly ISIS tier. For me it is the same as when towelheads destroy ancient monument bc muh religion.

kill yourself mudslime, but first blow up your local mosque. The weapons in the basement should blow the rest of the ghetto

too bad a truck of peace cant hit them.

As long as its not a Synagogue being demolish, I don't see the problem. Goy can worship Mohhammed or Christ, it makes no difference to their rulers the jews.

>mfw France is going to look like this, but with mosques before the century is over

They're being destroyed because it costs too much money to maintain them and it becomes dangerous ... you're right maybe i went a bit to radical on what i said but they're not being destroyed because (((someone))) wants it, no money no church

50%
%

KIKE PUPPET

it's a proof that they're paid shill imo

Fuck off shitskin

Every single building that exists in a city / region can be revitalized thru urban renewal projects so these churches can attract tourism or something else, if you french people really cared about these buildings you would find solutions to it.
t. urban planner

But its better to have kebabs and mosques right? France top 5 best cucks of Europe right behind Sweden and Germany closely followed by England and Belgium, you guys were cool once and now you pay the price for being good goys, the things you do with your heritage, that shit don't fly here in Romania, it would be blood spilling if tomorrow a church is demolished so a mosque can be built even though nobody flocks the churches here besides easter and christmas
Romanian people between 18-25 should be sent to reeducation camps because most of them are mentally ill lefties who thinks its cool and hip to hate on christian religion while sipping starcuck coffe and posting #notallmudshits on social media
The only reason i hate America and the west in general you fuckers left degenerates roam free and now they destroy the white culture like wildfire, eastern Europe will also fall in the next 20-30 years if things go at the rate they go now.