I hope buzzfeed knows that they just toked the fire and she is probally gonna get doxxed

i hope buzzfeed knows that they just toked the fire and she is probally gonna get doxxed

/thread

Who's this ugly cunt laughing at? She would look good in a burned and bloodied set of fatigues under a pile of rubble in Syria. War when?

Probably true.

Also its very easy to stand there smiling like a dumbass when there are half a dozen cops within arms reach.

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning

I have a huge shit eating grin on my face

Knowing that trump actually won.

>implying they aren't laughing at her piercings

You all are typing these while crying I know haha. All of you got btfo'd by a single smile lol

Thats a man

She looks confused. Probably can't understand English that well.

Why are people retarded enough to think any piercings should be done? Is everyone of worthless blood?

>b-b-b-b-b-but muh narrative
>p-p-pol btfo
If only Georgia had a decent educational system

Post it here, I don't want to give them clicks.

(((people))) are loving this photo

>The EDL originated from a group known as the "United Peoples of Luton" (UPL). The UPL had been formed in response to a demonstration organised by the extremist Islamist organisation, Al-Muhajiroun, against the war in Afghanistan, held in March 2009 as the Royal Anglian Regiment marched through Luton after a tour of duty in the Helmand province campaign.

>surrounded by white people protecting her
>is only safe because white people are protecting her

really almonds my water supply

manlet btfo once again

>not archived
OP, kill yourself.

Everyone who did not sage. kill yourself.

What is she laughing at? I'm not clicking that shit.

Also sage

Seriously a joke if a single Muslim woman can smile in the face of some alt right manlet

They're cucked.

>The EDL's leaders say they are opposed to racism and that the EDL is a "multi-ethnic, multi-religious movement and we are proud of that".[91] Trevor Kelway, a spokesman for the EDL, has denied that the group is racist. He said he had taken over as spokesman because the previous spokesman was Islamophobic. "We would march alongside Muslims and Jews who are against militant Islam," he said. "There were none on Saturday and an all-white group doesn't look good. But they can join the EDL as long as they accept an English way of life.

One day that Paki cow will be sorry she dared laugh in the face of an English patriot.

The leaf makes a sensible argument.

What a world are we living in.