Kushner is the Head of The Illuminati. PROOF from 2008

Here are Internet archive posts from the end of 2008.

The user "babablacksheep" got scared throughout the process and deleted some his posts or claimed someone else did.

Some of the highlights are that Project Bluebeam is REAL. It won't be alien holograms in the sky but a broadcast run simultaneous across TV and Internet by a man in a mask.

Page 1: archive.is/vT0FQ
Page 2: archive.is/nfZvW
Page 3: archive.is/dzjll
Page 4: archive.is/FhXL5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007324
archive.is/vT0FQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_George_of_Cambridge
youtube.com/watch?v=cE_t0cWooXg
youtube.com/watch?v=hKh-_VUllTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wicked find brother. Dude is straight anti-christ. Obama was just a huge mis-direction by satan. Hate the dude but hes had a few thousand years to hone his craft. Come to the Lord Jesus people!

lmao the illuminati doesn't even exist you brainwashed faggot

do globalists exist?
>yes
there's your illuminati dumbass

So he is the Devil.

It all fits, see this

You guys need to read through the whole thing slow and careful. The user denies it being Kush after first claiming Trumps daughter is involved because of her Merovingian bloodline.

you know this was blasted everywhere during the campaign? youre a little late OP

Later in the thread the guy explains that Kushner isn't the guy. He's the patsy.

where's the lord of the rings, king edit with kushner speaking poison into Trump's ear?

can someone post it??

That wouldn't surprise me. I felt a sense of deja Vu/Mandella effect going on as I was posting

He's not the beast.

On Page 2:

"The head of the Virgin Group, Richard Branson, who is one of the highest ranking Illuminati, also created a group called The Elders, a series of 12 Wise Political Leaders led by Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu and also including former President Jimmy Carter.

The Elders are a very key central part of the mythology of Project Blue Beam, and currently the 12th Elder is a Nobel Peace Prize Winner named Aung Sun Suu Kyi who is a political prisoner in the Southeast Asian Nation of Myanmar which is ruled by a brutal military junta that slaughters Buddhist Monks."

Guess who the head of Myanmar is right now?

>Sorry, gotta self destruct these posts now. Thanks for listening it has been helpful

Yeah really helpful
Faggot op literally erased his op making the whole fuss meaningless

Read trough the replies ,nothing interesting really
Most interesting stiff-neck OP is gone

Spread this to as many as you can. It makes far too much sense...

That's a funny way to spell "Jews"

It never says he is or anything about a real beast

David Icke is Richard Branson

No one is saying there is "peace and security".

And he doesn't meet the physical description, plus he's got a wife and kids. Hmmm I'm not impressed that way yet.

>wise political leaders
>Mandela
>Jimmy Carter

kek

>Trump has a personality of a child (watch how he speak)

There, it falls apart.
Watch any video when he Trump is not making a show.
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

This is really boring you know.

Had a talk with him right this sec.

He's your 666, people.

Watch him go to China, and the Rest of the Leaders which will bring him into Power.

Everything will happen and soon.

>PROOF
>Some LARPer on the David Icke Official Lizardman Forums™
Pick one.

Most posts seem to be there through the other users quoting him. And there is plenty of fun stuff. He says the NWO agenda/ Project Bluebeam will be promoted as a new history for man. Dissenters will be laughed at and mocked for not going along.

Yeah I know about bluebeam. NASA is involved. Big, terrifying stuff
But where is this thread did someone directly quote the OP in it's entiret y?
Did I miss it?

No one is going to LARP about a nobody 9 years ago.

Too bad most of you won't make it. But I guess there is a reason for everything

Dying is the joke which keeps you enslaved. But we all die. Some sooner than others

Better die for a cause, than live in Hell forever
And a few other things

I see a few of you on the other side

>brother
try saying nigger instead, to stop sounding like the giant faggot. The great thing about anonymity is you can pretend to be what you are not

Mmmmm he seems shady, but there's not much that truly impressive, demonically at least.

Is he "stout", would you call him that? He's 6'3", that's not stout.

And he's an Orthodox Jew, so how is he not following the god of his fathers'? Come on.

I don't think the world is ready for 666 by a longshot and the world is going to get far worse before then.

Yes. Go through it slowly, all pages. Look for things said and quoted by the user "babablacksheep"

"Had a talk with him.."

Sure you did.

There won't be much death

"I think that the current head of the Illuminati is against global population culling actually and does not want anyone to die and is trying to suppress anyone who does. I know that one of the high level guys under The Head is Henry Kissinger who did a lot of that stuff but The New Head who is the young kid is out to overpower guys like Kissinger to prevent anyone from dying because he like thinks he is Batman or something."

The Kushners are one of the 4 "Holocaust Builders" families..

One of the other families is the Zuckermans

Mark Zuckerberg(real name: Michael Jacob Greenberg) last name is a composite of his two real grandparents. Mauriice Greenberg(Joseph Mengela) and Corrine Zuckerman.

His other grandparent was the last David Rockefeller

Not ready?

WW3 is soon

I don't think so. I don't think Damascus pre-civil war was anything close to places in the United States in terms of degeneracy.

Ha! Of course I'm not ready. I want to live a long while longer, but Jesus owns my soul, so, I hope that's good enough. I've not been prefect, far from it, but I've done some good too. I know good works mean nothing, yet we ought to still do them. Right? God knows my thoughts and my intentions and sorrows and joys. And I am to trust that God is merciful and loving, yes?
So if Mr. Take-My-Mark-Or-else shows up, I know I got the guts to call him out and refuse, which brings my death in that scenario, but that is a price of being Christian at the end, if it is the end.

Well, I just think I generally know better than most people and I am usually correct, so, spoilers, Jared Kushner is not the beast.

I don't know about the illuminati but I have a bad feeling that he's the antichrist or connected to satan himself directly. We're fucking screwed.

user babablacksheep: 2008:

"Furthermore, Blue Beam will work heavily on creating a Cult of Personality.

A good thing to research is about Cults of Personality."

Kek/Trump.

HAHAHA. Fucking Sup Forums helped put the end of the world in order.

Well, let's face it, if you're correct, it couldn't have gone any other way.

I still think people need to calm down and think. So far, the evidence is circustantial and has applied to many others before.

In case I'm wrong. It's been sort of nice visiting Earth. I was at rest for probably hundreds of years before I got to live again. Something tells me that I didn't come back just to get nuked or beast-bullied. ;)

Go to the website in the infographic if you want the straight dope from the Dead Sea Scrolls and oldest Greek Manuscripts

> Good luck

Ok, lets say that sheep guy was leaking some but not all info. He obviously wanted people to find the leader but not in name. The moment Kushner was mentioned, if its true sheep went into lying mode to discredit it. We know he was uncomfortable enough to delete the original post.

I think we can only trust the earliest bits.

Who thinks we are strong enough to take on the left and Russia/China at the same time?

Just read though that thread. OP seems like a total nutjob, I mean literally schizophrenic. Says Kushner is head of illuminati, then on next page says he isn't. He's just the fall guy for the real head of illuminati who will defeat Kushner and take Ivanka for himself, who's supposed to be the mother of Messiah or something. Anyway, it's typical David Icke crazy LARPer shit. I'm guessing he singled out Kushner because he bought that building on 666th street.

I already know that the website you mention is a waste of time, sorry.

Just sit back and blaze one if it's the end. Really, if it's the end, you guys are soft.

Honestly. I'm not shook by these events, folks. Be stoic if it's truly the end!

I liked video editing. Sex with women was tons of fun when I did have the chance. I've done lots of shit.

Hit the lights on the way out, dudes.

Right. It won't be the end. Kushner doesn't want anyone to die.

At least Americans.

Yeah. I got a hundred or more DC comics that are the beast. See, that was DC's address back in the '80s.

It's this the official, let's turn a simple fact like the associations of a member of the cabinet, wich are all in public record by the way, into a conspiracy theory in a lame attempt to discredit it?

Dibs on Ivanka

Then he's not the beast. The beast wants us all dead.

Could be or he could of got scared and backtracked.

He talks about the current head of Myanmar coming in to power. She was in prison in 08 when this was made

Well what's stopping it? If the beast is the devil or whatever can't he just raise hell?

Load of bollocks if you ask me

If ((((Kushner)))) is with {{them}} then he's a crazy ww3 nuke worshiper faggot too

I heard that "they" (they aren't called illuminati) have several initiates and "spares".

normie outreach

The beast is The Illuminati as a group. Other people have come to that conclusion as well. Everyone else in it wants people dead but Kushner doesn't.

I'm OK with anyone thinking it's cow flop.

With that out of the way, it's just that the shape of the world is, dare I say it, TOO GOOD to receive the son of the devil just yet. Plus, there's Biblical prophecies that are not fulfilled as yet.

Does Kushner have psychic powers? Does he have a bad eye by chance?

I dunno, guys.

Maybe the beast could be a powerful collection of nations or an industry complex?

The name Kushner is also Slovakian. Isnt Melania from Slovakia?

The anti-Christ is a literal Nazi jew?

Read up...Slovakia was the first to send jews to the camps for extermination.
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007324

Wow...its really happening isnt it?

>does he have superpowers?
Does the power of infinite surveillance count?
>one eye
wew lad. u get it now?

No, the beast is one man. Now, there is another beast, so to speak, that could fit what you going on about, though.

Rest assured the antichrist, the beast, whatever you wish to call him will be a male human being.

>The point of 9/11 was strongly to generate an excuse to start eliminating the Radical Islamic Groups because those kind of Fundamentalist Extremists are a major thorn in the side of the N.W.O.'s objectives of a totally Plutocratic Global Society. Blue Beam is designed to just take care of all groups like this throughout the world.

This really makes me think. I think there is a lot to be learned from this single nugget.

The destruction of the bastions of ancient cultural heritage.

The nuclear codes, Donald.

Are you telling me that one of his eyes is artificial?

yeah but more like a National Zionist instead of a nazi

muh messiah

They probably do. They might not pull the trigger on this for another 50 years. They just need to keep their bloodlines intact and they can do their ritual at anytime.

BTW it doesn't matter what they're real name is. Bottom line a small group of people run the world and and fuckwads come and complain "Oh they're not really called that" it makes bluepilled bitches laugh at us" Haha. They don't even know their name"

Donald, I'm still waiting for those codes.

I just read about her on wikipedia. Says her house arrest was supposed to end in 2010 anyway, so not much of a prediction. And that guy said it was supposed to be the head of illuminati who releases her, but she was just released by the Myanmar government.

calm down brother

You know Donald, those codes wont hand themselves to me.

Eye of providence. The all-seeing Deep state dumbass. imagine how powerful it could become by say 2028?

Shit...Jared Cushner is the for real anti-Christ! Holy...its obvious. Thats him.

Im going to repent now. Wow.

Donnnnaaaallllddddddd

You got a point, but Bill Cooper called them out by name. For some reason I don't feel comfortable typing that shit up.

It's such a stupid name no wonder they want to be called "illuminati".

Is ((Kushner)) the final boss?

People of the world. I am the antichrist.

Kushner is my faggot slave. I could smite him at a moments notice.

Bow before me.

There's a lot of behind the scene stuff that can happen. Just think about it. Why is someone in 08 talking about things happening now.

You don't understand. Kushner is a good guy. The real anti christ is trying to set him up so he can take his place. Jared is a rogue illuminati member who's trying to suppress their plans for world domination. Kushner and Bannon are allies.

Don't fall for it.

Sarcasm? I hope so.

Man, this is thin crust. Let's wait and see a bit more before we start having orgies and mass suicides.

End times.

How many millions would have the balls to Coup in the middle of World War 3?

That's some heavy shit Brah wew
>the beast is a tea-drinker
lol

No. The eye is more personal than that. The deep state is like the Borg.

>Head of The Illuminati
>36 years old

Not a chance. This baby is still going through the hazing rituals.

Bent times.

Gimme a break.

I think you may be right.

"ENGINEERING OF SECOND COMING OF CHRIST:

The Second Coming of Christ is supposed to be engineered for 2012. It is a baby that will be born. They have already selected the mother for this child.

They will pass it off that the mother is from the bloodline of the original Jesus Christ, what some call the Merovingian Bloodline, and promote the birth as the fulfillment of Divine Prophecy. Their goal is to get people to see this child as the Messiah when he is just a baby.

The mother is from a rich and wealthy and powerful family. She does not know what is being planned."

his bday is jan 10th meaning he will turn 45 just in time to be sworn in as 46th President in 2024

Link to past threads
>
>
>
>
>
>

Make sure to link and keep updated in new threads.

SAVE EVERYTHING IN Text Files/Take Screenshots

archive.is/vT0FQ
>archive.is/vT0FQ
archive.is/vT0FQ

Include and link all previous work in new threads

"OK, listen to this:

That is true that in Blue Beam there is a figure, which it called the Antichrist, appearing all over the Earth speaking to everyone in their own language.

How it works specifically is that he will be on T.V. and the internet, and the way he speaks to everyone in their own language is that this person wears a masked suit, kind of like say a Superhero or even Darth Vader, so you can put any voice over his.

So imagine there is like some guy and he is wearing a Darth Vader type suit so you can't see his face, and he appears in simultaneous video with an eloquent speaker from every language appearing to be his voice, and it appears simultaneously on T.V. and the internet to all nations.

That's what happens with that.

The thing is that a lot of times you guys get it wrong when you think it is like a Hologram in the Sky that is ridiculous and there could not be a Hologram so big it appears in the sky everywhere.

It's just on T.V./internet/news etc."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_George_of_Cambridge

reminded me of this recent beyonce performance she did while pregnant, which a few guys analyzed--exact same representation:
youtube.com/watch?v=cE_t0cWooXg

You mean like odin? or just antichrist scar? wymfam

Jared Kushner is not going to do,...that. lol

Is he going to have any NES Let's plays?

interesting cross section with project bluebeam

youtube.com/watch?v=hKh-_VUllTI

this guy reveals all sorts of new tech they have. the ability to put images and thoughts in your mind. and AI systems.

It says that Kushner isn't the head though, and it's someone that is kind of like him. Why aren't you /x/faggots reading that?

Don't test me or you will suffer my wrath you unkept slag.

A Sup Forumstard who believes in the holocaust narrative.

I'm pretty sure this is a sign of the end times.

I'm glad you brought that up, The Borg.

"It's all interconnected.

And it's not designed to 'crush world religions' per se.

It is designed to 'integrate all religions into an alpha hegemony.'

It's like The Borg, it is to create some grand universal story of how everything all fits together and merge all religions into this one Super Theology.

However what you said is accurate, that it is very Luciferian.

They are going to repaint Jesus as having actually been the enemy of God, and the final stages are Gnostic, where God is seen as the evil Demiurge and the Yahweh of the Old Testament is the principal villain.

It's also somewhat Polytheistic.

The main thing is that The Church is not going to be the power in the N.W.O.: the corporations and banks are.

Blue Beam is to sort of pave the way and eliminate resistance of religious groups to this happening."

Scar? I don't recall a Bible verse speaking of a scar, but he will suffer a fatal wound and recover and amaze the world.

Do you have a book, chapter, and verse?

I don't think he's the Anti-Christ. But he looks dead, he has the perplexion of a corpse.

Mandela effect confirmed real. Since when the FUCK WAS JIMMY CARTER PRESIDENT WTF I VIVIDLY REMEMBER HIM NOT BEING A PRESIDENT I SWEAR TO GOD