Devout atheist

>devout atheist
That's not a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/570064/Devout-Christians-life-savings-house-asylum-seekers
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is.

>I need a house to fuck goats in
>find the cuckyest non Jew Jew on the block.

MY EYES

>atheist
>supports Islamic colonizers

Seems legit.

At this point I'm not sure if you're an actual christcuck being retarded or someone trying to make them look bad. So good job, I guess.
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/570064/Devout-Christians-life-savings-house-asylum-seekers
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

faggot people will believe in what they want to believe this applies as long as they are smart enough to think 4 themselves

Lol what a dumbass

>acts of faith
Guarantee she got a seasection (?) And didnt smear pussy juices on the children's faces after. Look it up
Thats no act of faith

Both those articles OP posts are about christcucks, those screengrabs have just been obviously edited. It's a simple reverse search to find the articles.

>see that picture looks photoshopped
>search for article
>this is the real version

TOPKEK CHRISTKEKS

Whats the house look like now anons?

>devout atheist

>we

You're a fucking retard. When will Poland be range-banned?

THE WEST IS THE BEST.

jesus fucking christ whyyyyyyy
do people not realize how fucked this looks?
Do they think black people are gonna see them walking down the street and think "ah wow look at these progressive young whites giving back" HELL NO they're gonna see 2 bonkers liberals with their trophy niggers

>Both these images are photoshopped
>Christcucks

Can't tell if you are trolling or are just Polish.

B-but muh Jebus! We needs adopts them niggers for the Lord

lying is a sin

the idea that satan will obviously appear evil or make you uncomfortable was itself pushed by satan so no one would suspect him