Big Bants from the Kremlin

Prepare your body.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-iran-us-america-syria-red-lines-respond-with-force-aggressor-air-strikes-war-latest-a7675031.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-iran-us-america-syria-red-lines-respond-with-force-aggressor-air-strikes-war-latest-a7675031.html
>independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-iran-us-america-syria-red-lines-respond-with-force-aggressor-air-strikes-war-latest-a7675031.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-iran-us-america-syria-red-lines-respond-with-force-aggressor-air-strikes-war-latest-a7675031.html

talk is cheap, Kremlin is a bunch of losers, have fun going against nato with a lower GDP than Canada

Don't many Russian ships still run on coal?

gonna result in cripplemericans 100%

>USA/UK vs Russia/China

Europe will become #1 again.

>again

so they are doing nothing?

sounds good im ready

How so?
You're the battlefield.
You think things change?

honestly, i voted for trump, but honestly lie after lie for like 3 months. syria is the straw that broke the camel's back. im struggling to find a reason to stay on the train, but right now i feel like ive been conned.

Nukes dont run on coal tho

Putin and trump are playing wwe

Probably most of NATO actually

Now it's guaranteed that ISIS will do another false flag chemical attack to provoke the US

Well for better or for worse, the US doesn't respond too well to attacks on their soil, regardless of how willing it is to dish out explosives on foreign soil.

It's not in Russia's interest to start more shit when we've already got enough sanctions on them and it's starting to look like our relationship could be under repair. But everyone involved has to look tough.

Same
I voted for Trudeau and I feel so ashamed about that w33d lie

I love how most of you faggots think you'll just be sitting watching WW3 on YouTube and shitposting on here when the reality is there will be no internet or probably even electricity after the first day.

The red pill turned out to be the JEW PILL!!!

A-Fucking-Gain!!!!!!!!!!!

>not having greatest ally on their side
it's all over ruski

>Now it's guaranteed that ISIS will do another false flag chemical attack to provoke the US
But Assad's chemical capability was destroyed with tomahawks.

This is transparent political theater and you are all fucking idiots

Haha. You're Just starting to think... Maybe...?

Holy shit. The Jews love shits like you.

Keep believing goy-boy. It'll work out great.

For Uncle Schlomoe.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha.... Stupid fucking goy.

Very much this.
I would huddle with my friend in cozy place or just get the girls together and fuck like crazy

American here, I feel really bad for all that bullshit Trudeau has been pulling on you guys up there

gdp??? who gives a fuck about gdps you stupid burger boy... haha you're so fucking stupid man... kisses from a Russian, you stupid yankee cuck

A fake false-flag gas attack results in a fake false-flag missile strike, which then brings about fake tough-talk from Russia.

It's remarkable how many people on here don't get what is transpiring here. The breaks on a Jewish geopolitical machine have just been solidly engaged. Trump isn't going to strike Syria anymore because to do so would result in WW3. All he has to do is say precisely that, and the game is over. This absolves him and the USA from any regime-change effort in Syria, which truth be told has been initiated from the get-go by Israel and American Jews. The only play left will be for Jews to get on their Jew-owned news networks and scream that Trump isn't doing enough in Syria, or even worse—demand Trump fight Russia. This would tip their hand to the public at large. Assad ISN'T WORTH a nuclear holocaust. The lives of Jews AREN'T WORTH Armageddon. Even the most libby libshit faggot or inbred toothless hick will understand this point. The media's completely out of its mind with Russia conspiracies anyway, so to shill for WW3 would be their ultimate undoing.

In the coming months, expect zero American intervention in Syria, followed by Israel directly intervening either through drone strikes or air strikes. With the American angle completely played out and spent, they will assume a more direct and overt role. Watch for it.

>couple days after trump publicly stated he's not escalating it any further and that the message was sent Putin and Iran come in as tough guys with empty threats

K then

Russia is in Europe, so you're right

Yeah man
>feels