LE PEN MUST WIN dont be sweden france

/lpg/ Le Pen General – XXXX Edition
MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN
"You can pass on my respects to the grand mufti, but I will not cover myself up" – Marine Le Pen

thread theme songs (HIGH ENERGY)
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Since the French presidential election has the chance of becoming a kill shot and eternally BTFO globalists and destroying the EU, we need to step up the autism here folks. Even lefty news sites are saying she has a chance now. Dump all news, links, memes and OC here.

We have to save France

Au nom du people!

>INSPIRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=2vtsy2JD6g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eDBhdr9M55s
youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA
youtube.com/watch?v=ieKYwTFUV5Q
youtu.be/2FUgV9fhT3c

LINKS
>Highlights from campaign launch speech: "we will not live under Islamic fundamentalism"
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-front-national-speech-campaign-launch-islamic-fundamentalism-french-elections-a7564051.html
>Le Pen destroys feminist hypocricy
youtube.com/watch?v=cmhFLUesQBs
>France to copy Trump's travel ban?
twitter.com/MailOnline/status/826391311846608896
>Le Pen visiting Trump Tower
i.imgur.com/1O86Mwd.jpg
>Le Pen cancels meet with Lebanon grand mufti over headscarf
reuters.com/article/us-france-election-lepen-idUSKBN1600R6

POLLS
>Le Pen leads every single poll for the first round
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017#Opinion_polls_for_the_first_round_of_voting
>Second round polls are getting better
presicote.factoviz.com/index/more/id/qoo_lew_1

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/EXPQg
archive.fo/LE8Rq
medias-presse.info/marine-le-pen-et-louis-aliot-au-parlement-juif-europeen/34990/
archive.is/o9Dq4
lesobservateurs.ch/2016/04/27/juifs-nont-a-craindre-front-national/
archive.is/53iaM
nytimes.com/2017/04/05/world/europe/france-jews-marine-le-pen-national-front-anti-semitism.html
webmshare.com/PYEYM
timesofisrael.com/ex-owner-of-bataclan-my-jewish-israel-ties-had-no-link-to-attack/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3448456/CIA-knew-impending-ISIS-attack-days-Paris-blinking-red-shortly-terrorists-slaughtered-130-people-French-capital.html
youtu.be/7YeJWwGw-Tw
youtu.be/M6eD5fxxAx8
fb.com/1207750769240822/videos/1700824936600067/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Also Praise KEK

bamp

yes

imgur.com/gallery/EXPQg
Anti macron pics

le bump

Praise be kek

Lets make France great again!

>oh shit these fucking digits

Checked, praise kek lets save france

France must win the culture war so we can take back Europe from shit skins

Praise kek

bump

Bump!

Checked. PRAISE KEK!

France has more muslims than Sweden and also has been visited by the truck of peace. What do you mean by dont be like sweden when they are like us times two.

The fucking digits, praise kek. LE PEN SHALL WIN

Sweden is KEK

Let operation nokekture begin. Viva La France. Make images with this text and examples of french culture
>La culture francaise n'existe pas ?
>C'est Macron qui le dit

Le Penis a fake opposition. Anyone saying she must win is a shill.

VOTE LE PEN

bumpadoodle

>america
>trump
When will you learn

You're a shill m8

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Get your fedora out of your ass and vote le pen to not get swarmed with mudshits

YOUR NOT FRENCH CLEARLY

lö piss will lose like wilders did and like the austrians did.

Reminder Drumpf you airheads.

>Marine Le Pen and Louis Aliot being in the jewish european parliament
archive.fo/LE8Rq medias-presse.info/marine-le-pen-et-louis-aliot-au-parlement-juif-europeen/34990/

>« Jews have nothing to fear from the Front National »
archive.is/o9Dq4 lesobservateurs.ch/2016/04/27/juifs-nont-a-craindre-front-national/

>France’s Far Right, Once Known for Anti-Semitism, Courts Jews
archive.is/53iaM nytimes.com/2017/04/05/world/europe/france-jews-marine-le-pen-national-front-anti-semitism.html

hello muslims

YOU WILL NOT DiVIDE US

Le Pen is a Zionist bitch

kek is here

(((Le Pen)))

kek wills it

The Zionists are clearly waging a cultural war on Islam in general --- with a longterm objective.

They are doing their very best to incite hatred against Muslims in the West; through the massive influx of war refugees into the EU (weaponized migration); by sowing division among the Ummah; by defaming the religion through false flag terrorism; by misleading its supposed adherents through evils such as ISIS, the "Muslims" who attack only Muslims.

Trump, Wilders, Le Pen are clearly and obediently singing from the same sheet --- given to them by their now-not-so-hidden puppet masters. (Trump was the lesser evil compared to banker-marionette Hillary Hell's-Kitchen, but how much "lesser" remains to be seen.)

And the people of the West slavishly follow the programming and support their duly appointed political puppets and their venomous bigotries.

(Checked)
Le Pen doesn't want France to leave EU, at all.

webmshare.com/PYEYM

trying to talk shit bitch, I just qauds.

Would you rather have jew who brings muslims
or
Jew who removes them

I for one, welcome our kebab-removing jewish overlords.

I would rather have no Jews at all, my friend. They're all fighting on the same team, they all have the same goal.

enjoy them qauds faggots

we need to remove kebab first,

>stop trying to divide us

If you listen to the jews you will never win.

boop

My french is rough but.

mes cousins de France votera pour Le pen!!

Hey, we're helping Le Pen. Now we have even more martyrs! Our glorious European reconquest is in full swing! Fight!

If that is the case then why are so many jews anti israel, and why do so many seem to be working against each other?

No, we need to remove the Jews first you faggot. The Jews are the ones who want us to remove kebab so they can divide the goy. We must make Mooslums our friends to fight the kikes.

>Hey you with the faggot hair
>You better vote Le Pen
>Do we have a problem?

Le Pen is mightier than the sword.

PraiseKek

No we shouldnt, the mooslums are insufferably left wing when they get dropped into western society

Yes, the poor little rapefugees are totally innocent and shouldn't be reviled at all. It's just Jewish programming making them rape.

>All Massachusetts counties were blue.

Life is suffering!

Thank you

Just ask yourself why the Jews want us to fight the sand niggers so bad.

faggots calling me a shill for pointing out Le Pen is working with the zionists is the problem with the nationalist moment, It's been hyjacked by jews and the real nationalists dont see it. Zionists come in many forms and they pretend to be just about everything,

Le Pen is the president you are looking for.

So we should just become Sweden instead rite?

If Le Pen is really one of them, then it doesn't hurt to vote for Le Pen over any other puppet.

At least Le Pen has a possibility of being a help.

Please vote Le Pen and give yourself a chance..

Reminder Bataclan was Jewish. Voting for a zionist party is unironically retarded.

timesofisrael.com/ex-owner-of-bataclan-my-jewish-israel-ties-had-no-link-to-attack/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3448456/CIA-knew-impending-ISIS-attack-days-Paris-blinking-red-shortly-terrorists-slaughtered-130-people-French-capital.html
youtu.be/7YeJWwGw-Tw

MÉLENCHON WILL WIN
MÉLENCHON WILL WIN

Thanks for caring Burger.

thank you SHARIA_BLUE

really? the guys pulling the trigger were jews? huh that's odd. how unconventional.

0.02 cents have been deposited into your account.

This is the first interesting digits we'ce got for Marine. Nice!

As much as I hate Islam, their religion has been weaponized. If we kill the puppetmaster everything will fix itself in less than a day.

fuck you nig

Frexit.

Let's do it.

Both my vote are for her.
Voting for someone else is being a traitor to the legacy of Our country.

Fuck off shills, nobody is blind anymore.
webmshare.com/PYEYM

Thank you, tell your fellow frenchies plz not to be a fedora or belive this psy op jew shit about her to divide us

when was that?

shareblue shill

The normies are invading....

Free the Normans.

More than 80% of the rapefugees are economics rapefugees and they're not fleeing from warzone but seeking gibemedat advantage.

They're also violent, can't stop their basic urges because they behave like animals and are the first reason crime stat are skyrocketing.
Fuck Them.

Not shareblue.
Asslickers(followers of Asselineau).

Le Bump for Kekistanians

youtu.be/M6eD5fxxAx8 (2016)

She reiterated today:
fb.com/1207750769240822/videos/1700824936600067/

She doesn't care at all about leaving EU. She never was an opposition, just like Trumpf.

( )

she must! she will!
-from the u.s. to france

She will win!

Does France realize with Brexit it means they'll have to pay more shekels to the EU to fund the poorer countries?

Fuck all those self hating cucks. For glory, for our great culture

Get rekt allah, kek is tired of your shit.

Comeon Be a winner!

Vote Le Pen. You know you want to.