WW3

It's getting HOT!!!

>Trump 'to bomb Syria AGAIN' after Putin's World War 3 warning

>Syria's allies, Russia and Iran, have slammed the US for breaching international law and pledged military retaliation if the US did it again.

>But Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has claimed that Trump could be about to ignore these threats and return to the offensive.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/604237/Donald-Trump-bomb-Syria-US-Vladimir-Putin-Russia-World-War-3-warning-Iran-red-line

youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ

Post your WW3 face.

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/breaking-russia-and-iran-say-they-will-respond-force-if-us-strikes-syria-again/ri19518
youtube.com/watch?v=4U8C_XuE7wc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This all seems really weird, like I'm not feeling anything. It feels all fake.

Move from Europe now or get a bunker fag!!

Release all the nukes and fucking end it already.
I'm gonna grab my beer and look at that big mushroom cloud.

I'll just use my friend's celler

well, son, no one gives a fuck about us anyway so i'm not worried about being bombed or anything. Plus my life sucks, nothing will be lost...

I'll just passively watch the world burn.

so, buy or short JNUG tomorrow? plz, i need money

My body is ready.

we shouldn't even get involved but you know we are going to because UK government is lip-locked to the US asshole.

Nukes today are insane(3.000 more potent) if they nuke any place in Europe it will devastated the entire continent with radiation.

Goodtimes.

Im ready, with all the teenage ass I can bang.

well, nukes mean mutual/total annihilation, hiding is futile... and i cant afford to either build a bunker or travel far enough.

Pretty sure they are smaller than the older weapons, as guidance systems are so precise now.

I will pray for your soul.

thank you son.

Good. We need another great war to cement gen Z as the real greatest generation.

>implying i don't want to die in glorious hellfire
fuck outta here

i just want ww3 to happen. i didnt sacrifice my first born to kek just to not have a little bit of chaos.

yep reading dailystar is great source for info brazilian fuck

>Post your WW3 face.

>tfw when just living each day like everything's normal.
>go to school
>get home
>watch and read every news outlet I can find
>wake up next day like nothing's going on

yes and the defense system much better too but nobody knows what could happens.

i used to laugh at the duck n cover meme until i realized what a flash burn was

Nothings going to happen.
But why the hell not?

>tfw your first shirt isn't a cute girl, but a 280lb giga nigga

>your first shirt
n-nani?

>mfw your country will never be nuke

yay! We all gona die!!!!

I for once am happy.

>duck n cover
Fuck else are you gonna do?

really makes you think

texas will be the first target :^

fake news
russia-insider.com/en/breaking-russia-and-iran-say-they-will-respond-force-if-us-strikes-syria-again/ri19518

Should just embrace the coming wave that will vaporize your tissues. That's the closest to god anybody will ever be. Ducking and covering is the cowards way of handling inevitable death.

>THE US could
>Could

Not happening

Hey, to each their own, but it feels like you are describing real life like it's a video game.

mfw Brazil becomes the world's next great superpower

Yes user, this is a legitimate escalation of military tension. Wag that dog. user.

>Post your WW3 face.

That's not what happens when a blast wave from a nuke hits you, that's what happens when you're dumb enough to let 3 untrained employees try to dilute a uranium solution into a vat of uranium solution..

Let's see if i can sell something

>tfw Australia is gonna be safe when the nukes fall

Feels good lads

They'll have to compete with India for that title

i honestly think Russia is so poor and unmaintained they wouldnt even be able to get rockets here. They are the white niggers.

Is there supposed to be two people in this painting?

>>But Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has claimed that Trump could be about to ignore these threats and return to the offensive.
>Post your WW3 face.

Mirror the half right and you get the devil.
Mirror the half left and you get an old man praying.

ww3 incoming, checkem

>tfw no happening
>tfw trump ended up being a fake hapening
>tfw never a hapening

why guys just why

Are we forever condemmed to be this bored?

Ok I thought so. Thanks.

Sure, just fuck up the whole planet for Israel, burgers.
After all, dying for a strip of sand half a world over is vital for your national security.

Goodbye my brothers, thank you for making my days entertaining, chan culture is about to be obliterated.

I don't know what love feels like but I think I love this place and the people and personalities it produces.

Damn son...
That actually hit me right in my feels.

At least it will be a beautiful site.

imagine if this happens, our lives are going to go from this comfyness into an absolute shit show, we're going to look back at this moment, at this comment in our minds and think "well shit, we fucked it lads".

youtube.com/watch?v=4U8C_XuE7wc

I hope putin slaps our fucking shit so hard, the retard puppet trump can cower away and stop being a neo con shill

stfu coward

As always, nothing will happen.

All the nuclearfags are going to feel retarded when WW3 causes every reactor to melt down simultaneously. That's the real radioactive apolcolyse that's going to kill us.

Who here /ready/?

I'm so damn excited.

i'm indifferent at this point. too bad we couldn't war against the nonwhites for a change. like nuke africa or the middle east or something. we need to swing the conflict over there somehow so it's target number one.

>Nukes today are insane
Nukes today are at least 30 years old.

I always found that video unnerving as fuck

>India gets nuked
>poo ash covers the atmosphere for 10 year old nuclear poo winter

>euro2004 ball
GET KEKED MATE

it is

Gen Z is full of spoiled brats, faggots, and special snowflakes. They can fuck themselves.

>Post your WW3 face.

>South NH
>Will probably be far enough from the blasts to survive initially
>Have a bugout bag, couple days of food water in car, and a gun with plenty of ammo / silver and lighters for trade.
>Antibiotics and potassium iodine pills
>Solar charging battery for phone (if service is even a thing afterwards)
>Gas mask with some canisters.

SHFT, I hit the backroads heading north-west, staying well south of Concord. Slim chance I'd make it, but gotta try right?

I've wanted to be in the US navy for 6 months now. I'm going to the recruit office next week

>can't wait to blow up sand niggers, russian dogs, and zipperhead chinks from my /comfy/ naval destroyer

ive felt this way for a while now, i just got out of being homeless for 4 days

how? our lives will likely stay the same

I'll grow much larger thanks to the radiation.

>if you nuke your roaches, they win

Am I the only one excited for the war? Not joking, I like big happenings. It turns me on.

Well let's see all those beautiful Jewish built weapons in action then
I'm sure the "Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, Boeing and Raytheon" didn't stole Goyims money

The tomahawks hit with 30% efficiency
the ships brake down
F-35 is a fly frozen turkey
most of the nukes are either out of the date or the delivery systems are fucked up
Abram A1s are no match for Armeetas

Exactly. What better way is there to fix them than drafting and sending them off to kill mudslimes and commies?

>you faggots are actually scared anything will happen.
Stay plens.

we have f16s and a fuck load of jets besides the f35 meme plane

Why are they even bothering trying to keep him alive?

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

I know what you mean. It's as if it's impossible for the Modern World as we know it to collapse under any circumstance. My life is too comfortable for it to suddenly wash away in atomic fire.

Settle down, I know you want papa putin to sodomize you at night but God-Emperor Trump has the American military at his back.