What's a Neocon?

Fill me in. I have no idea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/drdduke/videos
veteranstoday.com/2013/01/22/the-neoconservative-movement-is-trotskyism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A sort of traitor.

conservative that supports globalism

A Jewish imperialist, or a puppet thereof.

neoconservative, the typical boomer who says retarded shit like "fiscally conservative socially liberal".
Basically the only thing he manages to conserve is jewish power.

Sup Forums is not your (((google)))

bumping, porque yo no se tambien.

Pretty much this, although usually when people say neocon they refer to someone who's a politician or in a position of power.

maybe fucking lurk moar?
Don't come back until you've watched all these videos at least:
youtube.com/user/drdduke/videos

agents of isreal and the millitary industrial complex, interventionists that never miss a chance to waste taxpayer money on things that benefit nobody

A true American patriot

I thought that was Mick Jones for a second, I got scared

a person from the right you don't agree with

This unfortunately. It has become an anoying buzz word.

>Neocon
>neocohen
>ZOG-puppet

all just synonyms for shabbos goy

veteranstoday.com/2013/01/22/the-neoconservative-movement-is-trotskyism/

Someone who adheres to the political philosophy postulated by a Jewish philosopher Leo Strauss.

People who give mild support to conservative issues (specifically fiscal matters) but are mostly interested in the United States essentially becoming the world's police force.. The non-jew neocons are often boomer idiots who believe that American greatness is defined by waging and winning as many wars as possible. Basically, they're authoritarians who worship (and probably get-off to) antiquated patriotism.

A war hawk globalist, interested in profitting from wars, leftists refer to it as the "military industrial complex".

A long way of saying liberal that likes Isreal.

Also the jewish guys that started it like Irving Kristol, were originally trotskyists. They saw the establishment of global democracy as a precondition for Marxist revolution.
Hence the "wars for democracy"

This.

Neocons are the CEO and ZOG faggots who use the state as a branch of their own enterprises, using the army and power lobby to manage politics to bust their busyness.

Bush with the oil shit, Clintons with the Clinton Fundation.

Political Judaism

t. Jew

10/10 would gas

This

best description, anyone who thinks there's a good reason to fuck with the middle east is a neocon.

>A Jewish imperialist