Probably going to die in WW3

>Probably going to die in WW3

Post here if you're probably doing to die in WW3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sa3D1OrZZpo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ec2HVJgkqtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going to live forever and transfer my consciousness to a computer.

Going out in a blaze of glory!

Should be a grand ole time lands.

It'll be worth it.

why not suicide?

F

Feels good living in a shithole which doesn't worth an ICBM launch

>tfw severe pectus excavatum and have been denied from any military service

i'll be shitposting on here while you faggots are blown to bits on a beach

My nigga

>26

Get fucked youngins.

>flag
what interest serves Britain entering in WWIII?
Can't you just retire from geopolitics and stop playing empire AKA working for the Jews?
youtube.com/watch?v=sa3D1OrZZpo

I have a high probability of dying due to living in NorCal but I'll take my chances seeing as San Francisco and Los Angeles are much more densely populated areas and have a higher chance of being targeted than my little rural or saburbanite neighborhood

>Probably going to die in WW3

NYC here. Will I be OK?

Nigga in a world war scenario they'd draft every man 16-35

Just trying to figure out if I should enlist now or wait to be drafted. I can't even run a quarter mile without getting heat stroke though so not sure how I'm going to make it.

lol no

>Have technologist diploma
>Have fiance and kid

Not me famalam

I live in Madrid. Will I get nuked?

You'll only get a flesh wound.

im ready

If I get my masters in mechanical engineering by then, would the army let me work in R&D if I get drafted?

Do you think there will be a draft? Should I join one of the better, comfier military branches before getting shoved into the Army?

Also I live in Mass, like right in between Boston and Rhode Island. What are the chances I get nuked to shit?

fmsu

There's pretty much nothing in a 25km radius.

I think I'll be fine.

no b/c im not going. I'll probably die swimming to canada.

NOT ME FUCKHEADS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AUS RULES

:D I wouldn't even leave a shadow!

Maybe we can parlay this into some 'pocalypse pussy?

Start training now so when you get drafted you don't get dicked down in basic

nigger at least you are not going to die in a normal way we have to make this war memorable and world changing for ever

Are you grabbing your balls?

I live near shitcago, pray for me

>tfw high school dropout

I don't think so

I have a vagina so I'm gonna be okay.

Maybe from fallout, but not immediately.

I'll be gone before shit goes bat crazy

Russia has 7,000 Nuclear warheads
They'll probably nuke Madrid and Dublin for the keks

>tfw safe

Give me the fucking gold.

I live about two miles from this building. What do you think?

just cut off all your limbs jokes on them

I have this film scene idea for a comedy about a WWIII scenario and everyone just kills themselves in protest. There are women recruiters. So this character enlists and is really over the talk enthusiastic about the prospect of going to war so the lady is pretty pleased with him but the second they hand him a gun he just shoots himself in the head right in front of her. It would be funny

Well it is better than a death shitting myself in bed. Which is how I imagined it.

Isn't it just so fucking grand to know you're going to die? Isn't it just so fucking grand to know you'll never get to do half the things your parents did because of choices they made before you were born? Isn't it just so fucking grand to know that if you don't get drafted and get shot, you'll be incinerated by radioactive fire?

I am going to die but Europa will live

I'm downwind of Shannon so I'm fucked if the nukes start flying

give me the quick rundown on the nsa building

Everyone who has signed up for the draft

Not being at the epicenter of the blast is a very painful way to go user.

it's been a good run lads

HAHAHAHAHA
LETS HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE WHILE FAGGOT MILLENnIAL TRANNIES, HOMOS, AND STRONK WOMYN GET DRAFTED
>MFW I CAN'T GET DRAFTED BECAUSE I ALREADY SERVED AND FINISHED MY IRR

PRESS "L" TO LAUGH

Here's an encouraging thought, Veterans from any war no matter how fucking bad it was, will never have to experience what we're about to, this will test every human on earth in a way that will challenge the fabric of your personality and rock you all to your cores. You are going to have to make decisions, these priorities that you will see come about are false leads and temptations.

We don't know what they're capable of, but as much as I know about free will, and what has been written and what will come about, those 2 things are certain, so with the will we've given, we've been made to face something that many were spared from.

There will come a point where you will hit the lowest possible. Just remember user, that the almighty is in your corner as long as you reject them. You will need not face them alone, and the encouraging thought of the matter is the final understanding of the picture.

What ever happens, whether you run or stay, you will face what many will never have to.

This will take a great deal of courage, in the likes of which mankind has never seen, because you won't be fighting beings of this world. You will be fighting the hidden, the fears, the terrible, more powerful than we could hope to comprehend. Stay firm in what you all believe. If what we believe is to happen, then meet your end with honor, because on the day of your judgement, it will not only be how you lived that will be weighted possibly, but also how you passed.

Remember that.

>tfw epileptic on medical record and live in rural Jockland

For once things are looking up.

>mfw separated from West Point after a couple years
>mfw going to be State Trooper instead
>mfw that means I already have a background in officer training and military tactics
>mfw I'll be the first person called up
>mfw I'll be forwarded to OCS if drafted in a WWIII situation
>mfw I'm alright with either situation

Don't worry guys, I'll write a book about it.

Hey guys, just so you know, in the event of WWIII there is going to be a lot of casualties so be ready to be promoted pretty fast. It's going to be like WWII where all of the Majors and up will be in their mid to late 20s (which is young).

And besides, it was never a question of if you were going to die. It was always a when and how.

You still get to decide that.

>mfw I get to play Fallout in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec2HVJgkqtI

You should see all the based penis photos I've saved. Nothing left now but for homosexual orgies and we all know this

Yea in a world war scenario your ass will be on the frontlines as well. Don't celebrate too early.

Watch "the war game," and then re-evaluate.

> mfw I'm going to die in ww3

Not gonna lie, this is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You will inevitably be imprisoned...and tortured for eternity. That is truly Hell.

>you'll still get to decide when and how you die when you have been drafted to sit in a trench taking fire from ruskies

N.Korea couldnt hit you, but Russia would choose you LA and Washington DC as first targets.

But seriously though nothing is going to happen and Sup Forums is LARPing and fearmongering as usual.

And here's a friendly reminder that there is no protagonist in war; if you go off then you will be like the germans in (pic related)

the hell i will

they can't fucking touch me. i served from 01-09 and my inactive ready reserve term is expired.
when i signed that dotted line my fate was sealed.
I'll be comfy, shitposting from my /comfy/ futon

>tfw 27 in literally 9 days but also combat experience in Afghanistan

i fucking wish

>tfw you'll most likely be shipped to a blacksit in order to me beheaded in on of (((their))) ISIS videos...
It's a lazy, good for nothing, NEET kinda feel.

You can't touch me, I'll be behind cucking all of you while you die for papa Isreal. Get fucked faggots.

mfw

Recovered addict w the "disease" of addiction. Am I safe lads?

They can and will expand the draft age and requirements if there is truly a world war.

They will need y'all to be the NCOs with experience. The only good thing about Iraq and Afghanistan is that we have the most combat experience out of any modern army.

>live in isolated town in the interior of BC

I'll make sure to eat a burger in your memory americans

Tfw 23 year old white male. Does this mean I can decide who goes into what bathroom if I survive and become senator?

PRO TIP: 90% of you who think you are "safe" from being drafted in a ww3 scenario are DEFINITELY being drafted at some point after the first few million casualties.

Fuck that. I did my bit. I'm not going back to that bullshit to get torn apart by an Iranian ZSU while hooked up to the static line of a C-17 waiting for the green light. I've got a wife and child now.

during war internet gets cut

then i will go innawoods and kill normies

I'd fuck you in the mouth

>tfw still in the process of losing weight

I'm dying either way so plz entertain me welfare queens

t. cancer

>first few million casualties

Try 100,000 or less.

The American public can't deal with mass casualty situations bro. Seriously.

>Iranian ZSU while hooked up to the static line

Should have been a leg bro.

At least, you will get your combat jump star

>tfw turn 27 this year and can't be drafted
Get fucked urban retards.

a horrible enough false flag and IS sentiment will shift. it's how we always do it.

Probably. I'm not in NYC but the fallout would kill me.

kek. you can still get drafted. the age requirements differ depending on the branch.

Jokes on you, I'm an illegal!

>>tfw safe

yay for old fucks. safe by three years

East Coast US, between DC and NY

I travel between NYC and rural Wisconsin for my work. 50/50 chance for me. Wish me luck.

I'm extremely disabled, I'm screwed. I just hope who ever comes to kill me does it quickly, don't fancy rape.

How likely is it for Oklahoma to be nuked?

Oh fug is this real?

Does MAD include shithole cunts like mine?

>18 years of age (17 years of age with parental consent) for male and female voluntary service; no conscription; maximum enlistment age 42 (Army), 27 (Air Force), 34 (Navy), 28 (Marines); 8-year service obligation, including 2-5 years active duty (Army), 2 years active (Navy), 4 years active (Air Force, Marines); DoD is eliminating prohibitions restricting women from assignments in units smaller than brigades or near combat units (2013)

good luck out there

the rifle is loaded. im honestly more afraid of the chimpouts in my city when somethings goes down. the fuck if im going in the army

What is China?