War in Syria?

Did (((Kushner))) and (((Cohen))) pull off a soft coup? Did the Deep State bully, blackmail or bribe Trump? Or was the plan all along to betray his base? Will there be war in Syria? What's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g8DxI
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221463
jewishpress.com/blogs/the-lid-jeffdunetz/trump-released-most-pro-israel-statement-about-israeli-settlements-by-any-potus/2017/02/07/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is being fed bogus intelligence to steer him in a direction the necons want.

bump for interesting

At this point I'm just buckling up and preparing for the ride.

He's a Neo Con, stop making excuses for him..you were fooled.

>Drumpfs a neocon
Why exactly? How would this benefit him?

So it is your position that Trump is a two digit IQ fool susceptible to falling for this?

All you have to do is read the wikipedia on sarin gas and then look at the pictures of the attack to know it is BS.

you called it "fooled" but it feels more like I've been anally raped

>Mr. Kushner has ties to Israel that are personal and religious. His visit to Auschwitz was stark, but its themes were not new to him. His grandmother survived the Holocaust by crawling through a homemade tunnel in Poland. His grandfather escaped the massacres by hiding in a hole for years. An Orthodox Jew, Mr. Kushner was instructed to protect Israel, remember the genocide and assure the survival of the Jewish people, those close to him say.

archive.is/g8DxI

Ivanka is also a practicing Jew and was bawwing on twitter about the pictures of dead kids.
You can be sure her loyalties lie with Israel first and foremost.

He did mention during his candidacy that he wanted to destroy Isis. Which means American forces fighting in the middle east. The war with Syria will be the opportunity to put a huge American force over there. He is getting for the war that he told us was going to happen.

Appeasing the kikes that surround him.

I always suspected he was a con man and that this was too good to be true but I thought I was being paranoid. I think he was always conning from the beginning. If he continues on this path of neocon faggotry we need to do everything to ensure he is never elected again.

Perhaps. But his whole campaign was based on trashing neocons and neocon policy and being ruthlessly abused by them in the media. So, that would be a big switch.

If Trump was actually sending so many soldiers to Syria, how come none of said soldiers tweeted or leaked anything?

Bump.

I don't think Trump has been a shill from the start, there was definitely subversion involved.

How does that benefit him?

He has no ethno-nationalist core, and fell back into his good goy ways.

The tragedy if this is true is that all he had to do to be great is avoid a war in the Middle East and build a wall and institute tariffs. So simple. How can he fuck this up?

>needing an explanation.

But weather or not the manor of Trump's subjugation, weather it be recent or the entire time, 1 thing is clear:

We absolutely HAVE to support the Assad Dictatorship. Sup Forums has been a Pro-Assad bored far longer than we've ever been Pro-Trump.

Not today, but plans for doing this soon, i.e., by summer or the end of the year

It is all he knows, the only one that masked that was Bannon but now he has been removed from the National Security Council as Jared his son-in-law fills a new role. He is what r/tards think he is, a (((civic nationalist))).

If you're so smart tell me

What's your discord server tho

Ok so how does that benefit him? Trump isn't dumb how would he know this doesn't benefit the country?

Well then, no happening.

There has been a secret coup and Trump is no longer in control but a hostage puppet.

you don't think all his Israel ass kissing during his campaign not enough to tell you?

trump is 70 years old
he is tired and confused
the stress made him give in and the vultures knew how to exploit it.
there really should be an age limit for being president. maybe 60

If it eacalates he was changed somehow. One missile strike alone isnt enough to be a globalist.

Why nobody is even trying to entertain the idea of the Deep State being involved? I get your obsession with Kushner, but if you're a true detective, you have to consider all the options.

How does that benefit him?

This is my hope and prayer. Hopefully it was some kind of wag the dog or chess move.

It is worth pointing out that Zionism and globalism are distinct - Bush II was an ardent Zionist not a globalist and his wars were a disaster - Trump's Zionism is just as dangerous as radical trade deals.

This was my question. But then, why would the Deep State risk another quagmire when we already have $19 trillion in debt, assuming it is the Deep State and not the (((Deep State)))?

I don't believe that. Why would he put himself through all of that extra hassle honestly on the campaign trail? He could've totally softened his complete isolationist tone and still done well because Hillary was a war mongerer, while at the same time he probably would've have a (slightly) easier ride in the media for just selling out a little bit more earlier on.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221463

jewishpress.com/blogs/the-lid-jeffdunetz/trump-released-most-pro-israel-statement-about-israeli-settlements-by-any-potus/2017/02/07/

I mean trump did warn russia and syrian military forces they were going to do this an hour prior. If they wanted to go to war so bad they would of made a joint strike operation

Why are morons like you acting like Trump didn't partially run on kicking ISIS ass? Getting Assad's incompetent ass out of office is the key to that.

it doesn't because he is already elected and now he can go back on anything that he already promised

It means that he DOESN'T CARE about the country.

If Trump starts war with Syria then he's as much a shill for greater Israel as Dubya and Obama.

yeah bra it's 4-d chess

If by that you mean ISIS taking over Syria for Oded Yinon and then threatening Iraq and Iran for Israel then yes you are correct.

Then why is he doing it?

So starting a war with Syria is good for the country?

the truth is America was lagging behind in geopolitics, part of making it 'Great' at least for neocons is strengthen its position in every front (Syria, North Korea, South China sea). This board was fooling itself thinking you can be 100% pro Israel and at the same time not being a neocon.
These are pivotal times, if America goes aislationist now then it will slowly fade away as a global player. If you go full interventionist then it can buy some more years of supremacy with the risk of everything going bang.
It's sad but you can't stop the warmachine overnight, there are a lot of interests and countries involved, this deep state people killed American presidents you know.

No? Where did you get that in what I said?

Starting a war with Syria to remove Assad means more American lives lost and more money going to you know who with the entire benefit being to help Israel.

Do you think the DS cares about the debt? If the financial system of the US collapses, it means shitty times for everyone on the planet, including Israel. 60% of all the reserves are saved in dollar.

>israel is bombing various poeple\equipment that is a threat to israel in syria
>recently a plane was damaged by a syrian missile
>israel dosnt want to risk planes but needs to bomb some equipment in some syrian airbase
>kushner is a mossad asset
>kushner convinces yael with horrible pictures of gassed kids
>yael cries to her daddy
>cheetoman tomahawks syrian airbase

All of /ourguys/ are being purged as we speak, but redditors can't stop sucking Trump's dick

Because you're an easily swayed fucking idiot and he knows it.

But still, we shouldn't take a Deep State option off the table. Israel, Saudi Arabia and DS could cooperate together. Trump can be threatened and blackmailed while we denouncing him left and right. Smell fishy to me.

Only partially true. If the financial system of the US collapses, the US loses most because the petrodollar is no longer valid and the US has no way to make money legally. And massive entitltements, etc.

He's an idiot savant. Not conscious like you and me

Someone tell me why we're against Assad and helping rebels that are literally ISIS?

I'm not 100% pro-Israel and I don't think many on this board were either. While deluded cretins might think more war would "strengthen" America, what we really need is strengthening of our economic and trade position, which our military should bolster. .

Well, I think we should chew on the idea of the DS's involvement a bit harder. Good night!

The thing is Russia has blackmail material on Trump that's just as bad as what the deep state has, I can't see him trying to balance between the two much longer. He'll step down in a couple of months for sure. Pence is much cleaner and will gladly continue the neocon agenda.

>Did (((Kushner))) and (((Cohen))) pull off a soft coup?

No. It is and was always the shadow government, meaning the permanent unelected elite from the intelligence communities. If a person is close to being a public figure, they are a puppet, and not a player.

> Did the Deep State bully, blackmail or bribe Trump?

They don't need to. They just need to isolate him from anyone not either as manipulatable as he is, or someone who can be bought. He's proven to be extremely susceptible to information manipulation (constantly quoting FOX News, even after becoming the fucking president with unlimited theoretical information access).

>Or was the plan all along to betray his base?
Trump was always an idealist, but he severely underestimate his opponent. You can tell how shocked he repeatedly gets at the corruption. He wasn't ready, and now they're controlling him through manipulating the information that lands on his desk.

>Will there be war in Syria? What's going on?
Yes. Assad is going down. Trump has been convinced that it's the morally right thing to do, most likely due to fabricated evidence put on his desk.

This is the best post so far. I'll go point by point:

(1) Yes, you are likely correct that it was the shadow government. Cohen is a Goldman Sachs swamp creature and Kushner is wealthy but not a political power player.

2) I lean more toward him being blackmailed or bullied. He is not foolish enough to believe the 3rd grade level propaganda foisted on us.

3) I think that we underestimate his commitment to his cause. He gave up his companies to run for office. This is serious. This means more likely he is being bullied.

4) Perhaps. but not necessarily at this point. All he has to do is delay and obfuscate.

The ((((Greatest Ally))) is behind this as always.

>fight the system and possibly end up losing everything you have
>do what they tell you to do and make bank

He's a businessman who doesn't give a shit about anything but his own interests. What about him could make you think any different?

>nothing is ever Trump's fault

Isnt there ISIS in Iraq and Afghanistan how many countries do we have to invade to fight ISIS?

Also he would be nation building in Syria and also pissing off Russians

There's nothing that exciting going on. Trump isn't happy with his administration's performance and he's changing course because he's tired of getting beat up everyday.

He wants to be seen as a winner

>Or was the plan all along to betray his base?

judging by the his backtracking on literally every campaign promise, yes

>no wall
>no repeal obongocare
>hillary still free
>your data from these posts can now be sold
>attack syria
>drains swamp oh wait fills it with kikes
>fills whitehouse with his family (nepotism)
>doesn't put america first, in any way
>shitty worthless "(((muslim ban)))"

you guys were gypped, glad I'm not american because I would have voted for this degenerate deep-state jew

face it cucks, you got conned by a multimillionare ultra-capatilist pig KIKE

Bernie was your only hope, and you didn't listen

Of course ((Kushner)) and ((Cohen)) are responsible. Have you seen which country Syria is next to?

>people aren't responsible for their own decisions
>trump isn't just a victim of manipulation, and he's also playing 62D chess
>I didn't just get backstabbed by a deep-state neo-con KIKE
>I must perform these mental gymnastics in order to protect myself from the crippling realization that I voted for a literal KIKE conman

Ivanka wasn't going to put out for him until he bombed Syria

the syrian strike benefitted ISIS, a ground invasion in syria (likely), will be the best to happen to isis since sliced pork

Possibly got baited by his useless bitch daughter who should fuck off from politics

She also works with chinesse/deep state i guess

this was a calculated move by trump, if you guys didnt have such low IQ's.

it got gorsuch confirmed, made him seem badass to the chinese, took the MSM RUSSIAN narrative heat off him, gave him leverage over russia and room to negotiation and make concessions without looking weak, and the bombing literally had no substantive military result, all symbolic.

im going to let trump maneuver, and we should let him

>trumplets getting their babby's first political disappointment when their messiah suddenly turns out as everyone else

i praised kek during the whole election just for the shitposting value but i knew this story already, pic related

Trump's been stacking his cabinet with establishment neocon warmongers since day 1, where the fuck have you been? The only two anti-establishment "America first" advisers he had were Flynn and Bannon, and Trump took the first bullshit excuse he could find to fire Flynn, and now he's pushing Bannon out for not getting along with his liberal cakeboy son-in-law. He took us all for a ride.

remember folks, trump used to be a fucking DEMOCRAT

during the election he larped as a conservative in order to gain populist votes the only we he knew he could have a chance at winning, now he's in power he's reversed and flip flopped on every position, he's an untrustworthy deep-state neocon shill kike LARPING as a president

you literally jewed and memed a fucking literal KIKE into presidency

and now you fucking idiots are paying the price

well fucking done pol, should have listened to ron paul when you had the chance

>Sup Forums is ALWAYS wrong, and trumps presidency was his biggest mistake, and I honestly think Sup Forums gave trump at least a few percentage worth of points in the race due to all the memes making their way into the meeanstreeem muhdeah, you literally were the difference bettwen this kike and shillary win

who btw, isn't locked up, wow what a coincidence

>betray his base

>implying he gives a shit about any of you

and just rememebr, the fucking wall is NEVER being built, illegals are STILL getting amnesty, refugees are still proliferating into the country

you were conned by the biggest gyppo of all fucking time and it's fucking pathetic seeing all these god emeperor retards claiming 3287492D chess refusing to accept how fucking hard you've been betrayed

he has acheived nothing in his presidency, all he's done is literally backtrack on every campaign promise

drain the swamp meant filling the swamp with literal kikes and his own kike kids

a vote for trump is a vote for isis and israel

I honestly would even go far as asaying hillary would have been a better choice at this point, at least she stabs you in the front rather than the back, at least there's no false hope with hillary

you're a fucking idiot, who would rather rationalize the actions of a backstabbing conman than face the truth that you've been conned

how in the fuck could "drain the swamp" meaning "filling the swamp with kikemonsters" possibly be some sort of trump master stroke

the guy is a fucking KIKE conman and YOU NEED TO ACCEPT IT

This.

Is this jealousy over not being Australian?

keep shilling for a kike, retard

one day you'll learn and accept jut how hard you fucked up voting for this kike conman

and why the fuck would I be jealous of australia? I could just move there with less than a thousand if I was truly jealous, which I'm not. I doubt you've even been to aus

Trump sold us out is what happened.

Who knows what he got bribed with, or what special blackmail they saved.

They got him. Thats all that matters.

I see two options:

1. Trump is getting duped by McMaster and the whole deep state into behaving like an idiot.
2. Someone is credibly threatening the lives of Ivanka's children and for whatever reason, it is presently difficult for Trump to ensure his daughter's safety and her children's safety.

>You will NEVER defeat me,
>You will NEVER defeat god,
>You will NEVER win!

Alex Jones mode

No way he's dumb enough to fall for false intel.

#2 is a very interesting theory tho.

or maybe this was his plan all along

I thought pol was all about people being responsible for his aactions

what's the problem, shill, people are responsible for themselves and everything they do, unless it means you have to accept you voted the conman into the most powerful position on earth?

cognitive dissonance? hard to face the truth you voted for a literal AMERICA LAST kike?

george bush 3.0 is who you voted for, with kike tendencies and an addiction to backstabbing

FUCK TRUMP

ps, enjoygetting drafted and dying in allepo

What is really happening is Trump is listening to his Jew-loving generals

You seem to have strong opinions on this subject. First off, Israel wants a strong America so as to better prosecute Zionist wars of aggression. If Trump supports Israel first, he wants this as well. Second, the one thing that got him the victory in the Republican primary was trashing neocon wars. If he backtracks so quickly, he loses his voter base and has nothing, literally nothing within 1-2 years. Not even his company and brand. Everything will be ruined.

It's all Jared Kushner. He's a globalist NY finance guy. Cheanney2.0, basically.

Mein Gott! Look at all of those Hebes.

time will tell user.

Until then, watch from the shadows

I agree w/ everything you said, however (probably since after 1913 when the Jew officially took over America's via the establishment of the Federal Reserve) presidents are ultimately selected, not elected.