Friendly Reminder

Friendly Reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGq6aLTOF_I
militarytimes.com/story/military/war-on-is/2016/05/26/green-berets-syria-kurdish-ypg-insignia/84987596/
youtube.com/watch?v=rUhe87r5bEE
lefigaro.fr/international/2017/04/06/01003-20170406ARTFIG00318-attaque-chimique-en-syrie-la-responsabilite-d-assad-est-certaine-pour-carla-del-ponte.php
usni.org/magazines/navalhistory/2008-02/truth-about-tonkin
youtube.com/watch?v=CaVjtqZwS1s&index=2&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA
mintpressnews.com/212798-2/212798/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When did the syrian rebels get aircraft?

no shit

Could be fired from a mortar.

oh, wait, now Sup Forums trusts the UN??

my sides??

artillery you dumb nigger

>2013

I have not seen a shred of proof that there were gas attacks in 2017 or that Assad was responsible if there was, but your mom will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this thread saying OP is a faggot.

those are mortar rounds but they are not chemical mortar rounds

straight up b-roll image

no we trust sources on the ground that arent terrorists or soros funded cia ((ngos))

your sides are too fat, lose weight fatass

a broken clock is right 2 times a day

The UN, is like an auditor for all the world governments. While the employees (not representatives) of the UN hate white countries, they have no reason to lie about events to trigger a war, as the UN is anti war 99% of the time.

We've been saying it was a false flag before this particular article came out numbnuts

Syrian army was in the enemy territory?

I thought the news report said the recent attack was dropped from a plane? That pretty much guarantees it was Syria or an Israeli false-flag.

This is from the 2013 attempted false flag, we didn't wait for any sort of investigation this time. Just bombs away.

Nigger the UN perpetuated the bush wars of Southern Africa because they wanted to see communists come to power.

The screenshot OP posted is from 2013.

here youtube.com/watch?v=lGq6aLTOF_I

Sup Forums says everything is a false flag these days with all the alex jones mental patients and stormfags here now

a broken clock indeed

OP is faggot

This surprising part is that no one could have predicted this!

the US has had hundreds of green berets and marines in syria now for years. who do you think is giving HUMINT ground intel to the white house about events like these?

militarytimes.com/story/military/war-on-is/2016/05/26/green-berets-syria-kurdish-ypg-insignia/84987596/

do you really think trump is working from cellphone vids on youtube and UN reports?? are you that fucking dumb?

>tfw told my dad about that this was a false flag a few days ago
>tfw he gets his news from MSM
>didn't believe me
>saw reports this morning that rebels may have used the gas
>"b-but yeah they have the proof that assad did it heh."

when will he learn # s m h...

>believing any of the gas attacks were done by the Syrian government
how fucking bluepilled are you

why do you need an aircraft for gas you fucking tard.

Hello, fellow poster. I know you're a newcomer, so I will let you go with a warning. I'll have you know that your post could be construed to protest against the sacred will of God Emperor Donald J. Trump (pbuh), which is heavily frown upon in these parts. You now have two options: admit you're a heretic shill, repent and convert to Our Savior, or leave this board forever, never look back, and live forever in the abyss, eternally casted away from the evershining light of the God Emperor. We do not take your kin kindly here, don't think you'll get away with doubting the might of the God Emperor twice, so if I were you, I wouldn't waste this opportunity to keep your life for now, it won't repeat itself.

God save the Emperor, and the Emperor save God. Ave.

why are the atlantic and un telling the truth? we truly have jumped timelines

no doubt a nigger like yourself that works at gamestop has the real intel

Syrian Rebels and ISIS are one and the same. It's just when the USA is arming and funding them they call them "heroic Syrian rebels" then when they use the weapons for something we don't like they're "ISIS"

This guy AND OP are both faggots.

>rebels gas kids
>world blames Assad, cause he da bad guy
>Trump slaps him on the wrists
>Media already in full Anti-Trump stance
>Finds the rebels not Assad did the attack
>Ha! look how stupid Drumpf is
>Rebels finally outed get annihilated
>Assad stays in power and get sympathy for being a victim of Trump's stupidity

4D chess.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUhe87r5bEE
pay some fucking attention

All I know is that Assad had nothing to gain with the attack and everything to lose. Also, if John McCain and Hillary Clinton support something it's probably a fucking bad deal for America

>may 2013

E Ghouta was August 2013. nothing to do with the recent attack either

dropped

McCain gave "rebels" chemical weapons

lol the woman they quote said Assad did it lefigaro.fr/international/2017/04/06/01003-20170406ARTFIG00318-attaque-chimique-en-syrie-la-responsabilite-d-assad-est-certaine-pour-carla-del-ponte.php

Fucking anime posters getting more stupid every day

are they preparing a kite?

you're saying that the UN does better ground intel collection than the green berets, DIA, CIA, SOG Marines, etc combined?

my fucking sides

the fucking UN?!?! the most inept organization on the fucking planet that cannot "keep the peace" in any region it operates in!

THE FUCKING UN???

this is top tier globalist comedy

The UN needs to be fucking gassed.

>a shitpost successfully disguised as a quality post
have a (You) for the achievement

HOW DARE THESE GOYIM USE GAS!

OY VEY! It's like the holocaust all over again! We really have to bomb Syria now to let them know that gassing poor Jewish children is intolerable! OY GEVALT! This is really activating my Asthma!

>women
>ever right about anything

this means the opposite is true

excellent argument

wtf, I love the CIA now

Friendly reminder that they always lie to bring us into foreign wars

usni.org/magazines/navalhistory/2008-02/truth-about-tonkin

>tfw leading up to US elections me and my dad both rooting for trump
>think hes funny
>not a politician
>think he has the power to make real changes, not being influenced by corporations and all.
>think hes kind of a dumbass but both agree that he could do better than the other candidates
>bond over our ironic support of him
>after Syrian bombing
>hear about allegations that it could be a false flag
>watch assad interviews to analyse what kind of person he is.
>seems like a rationally reasonable guy
>learn of false flag history against other middle eastern leaders
>tell my dad my theories
>doesn't believe me
>thinks trump is doing the right thing helping the syrian people
>get into argument with dad
>tell him to stop watching fake news and try to analyse events from many sources.
>tells me im not a journalist
>call him a fucking cuck
>tfw dad unironically supports trump
>tfw am now pro-assad
>father and son bond severed

Should i kill this motherfucker?

[deeply concerned intensifies]

The US can handle the situation on their own, they don't need UN cucks to make their decision on what to do with Assad.

>trusting the CIA
>ever

The UN weapons inspectors went in and inspected Iraq too before the invasion. Facts don't matter.

This, the fact anyone on Sup Forums is using the u.n as a fucking source is pretty funny.

>Having no problem handling bodies exposed to sarin gas with your bare hands and a napkin pressed over your mouth
>Assad suddenly deciding to gas children in a target of no significant importance when such an action would provoke Uncle Sam
>Russians at the Syrian airbase just sitting around drinking vodka while their arab buddies readied up a war crime
Slightly suspicious

op equal to a faggot

Is the U.N. really that reliable? They've got corrupt shit going on

You are retarded the SAA bombed a munitions facility which turned out to also be labratory

youtube.com/watch?v=CaVjtqZwS1s&index=2&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA

This is bullshit, did the rebels fly the gas over the town with their drones?

Look at pic file name. If UN wasn't right we would have invaded In 2013.

they didnĀ“t, i read about it when it came out
The rebels just fucked up with chemicals they got(either saudi arabia or stolen from assad) and gassed themselves because they are a bunch of inbred retards

UN is reliable. calm down boys

thanks for the clip user I'm adding this on to my collection

Why should I believe them when people like Susan Rice are being uncovered? They're pushing the Democrat agenda

Trump confirmed for a retard with no tactical sense.

Jared, Ivanka, and the entire GOP are fucking cancer.

What gets me is that many conservative pundits/political analysts didn't even think of questioning the rebels (looking at you, Matt and Mercedes Schlapp)

>hurrr Assad did it, trump done good

yes, do it

>UN is reliable.

that came from a still pic of an undetonated chemical missile.

the problem is that the area is not controlled by the US proxies or the Syrian Army, so we can't really have good intel on what actually happened.

It's possible it was intentional, but equally possible it was a mistake or staged event or false flag. And I would question the actual HUMINT of the US forces there to get reliable, quick info from that region. Most of the intel from these rebels is funneled through Soros' Open Socities NGO.

If you want some redpills read this

mintpressnews.com/212798-2/212798/

>Susan Rice are being uncovered
i hope you are talking about nudes because whatever else you would be talking about doesn't make sense

n-nani?

Yeah my dad is the same. Biggest blue pilled guy out there, believes everything the news tells him.

She called for Trump to be wiretapped.

nice numbers

(((Aircraft)))

I was looking for what the designation for those containers were after someone said they were cluster munitions containers. Turns out they weren't full of shit.

no because like there was an air strike and the air strike hit the chemical weapons that were being stored ... wait no that doesn't sound like an attack

I've said since this all started the deep state laid a trap for Trump and he stepped right in it.

What a fucking waste

What!

some Jew came on saying it was some sort of russian chemical weapons container.

nice quints. seems like kek has taken a side

You didn't know it aussie, but you had the power to decide the fate of the world.

So everyone's shit and we can't trust any of them.

no, you completely misread the story

she did not order any wiretaps

she collected incidental wiretap data after it was collected. trump employees were being wiretapped since the bush era because he deals with shady arabs and other foreign scum that is under surveillance

gas dissipates in air. that's why it isn't there forever

in the past they have. and that was the 'moderate' FSA. not this last go around

of all the people to believe, would the UN be at the top of the list?

if you've ever played europa universalis, you know that first you decide to go to war, and only then you find a casus belli

explaining applied chemistry to niggers that work at best buy isn't really worth the effort

>rebels
That's a funny way of spelling terrorists.

Not even close to the scale used, definitely not an artillery or mortar delivery system.

oh shit screenshot me satan

>article talking about photoshopped patches as if they were real

Why the fuck isn't Assad getting on the news to say he didn't do nuffins, why doesn't rt give him a chance to say something.

These were not mortar rounds though

>watch assad interviews to analyse what kind of person he is.

I never cared what the in said. Doesn't mean I trust what the CIA says either.

*UN

>(((UN Sources)))

OP is a faggot.
love u mum