Can someone expain to me what is causing the single mother epidemic?

These are general the possibilities I was thinking. Not sure what it is exactly

>stupid men not using protection
>men purposefully getting bitches pregnant and dumping them
>girls trying to lock down a guy by getting pregnant and failing.
>ghetto culture making not taking responsibility ok

We need to make contraception illegal, if you support condoms you're a stupid left wing nutcase and need to be locked up in prison.
And to answer your question we need to make divorce illegal

Primary problem is ghetto culture. Poor people have poor minds and make poor decisions. Restrict their breeding.

???

that makes the problem worse.

I see tons of single mothers at my college campus though so I think thats probably just the primary problem in like the hood

>Poor people have poor minds and make poor decisions

Didn't Trump have a few kids for a few mothers? It might be more in our DNA to go around pumping females full of cum so we can make sure our offspring get spread out or something.

Try finding a single mother who isn't Christian.

How would making divorce illegal make single mother epidemics worse? Here's a solution, punish harlots who have children out of wedlock. Do not allow them to seek government benefits, allow discrimination in the workplace. Ban single mothers and divorcees from taking on government positions or government jobs

(((government)))

You are not producing quality offspring. You are producing low-effort low-iq offspring (in turn degrading your lineage). It doesn't matter how many children you produce. It matters how much effort you put into raising them. I'd much rather have 2 or 3 children who have college degrees and I can have intellectual conversations with than 20 nigger-tier kids who shoot heroin in their free time after flunking high school.

It disappoints me how misguided you are.

Because women will only fuck niggers now.

>college degrees
If you want your kid to be an atheist homo send him to college

I was referencing the banning of contraceptives in your previous post. It's counter intuitive. Making divorce illegal also hurts because it produces domestic trouble that cannot be averted through separation of the two entities. Meaning their kids see mommy and daddy kill each other. Traumatizing them. Leading to more bad lives. More poor decisions. More having sex at a young age to cope with trauma.

If you want to live in this system you like so much, go to Saudi Arabia. You won't find too many intellectual women there who aren't anything but fucktoys.

Feminism.

look at this faggot everyone, he thinks if you got to college it means you are smart.

everyone laugh

Female behavior, all they care about is cock and the men who fuck them the most are uncaring and thus never stick around for the child.

Welfare

The only reason they would be an athiest homo is if you raised them bad enough that they would abandon their values. Which would mean it would be the parents' fault. Plus atheism is superior to blindly believing in something.

If you want to have any influence in power these days, you need to go to college to get a job that pays at least 100k a year. Honestly you sound like a dumb piece of shit for not advocating that your children go to college.

Toxic masculinity

Men are being told that being single and one night stands are great

Yep.

>one path involves self sacrifice and personal responsibility
>the other path doesn't

Thots are attracted to morons. Moron's pull out on one night stands. Fuelled by 'muh independence' these thot's attempt to raise children on child support and welfare, raising the insecure and moronic millennial scum that will inevitability repeat the cycle.

Birth control destroys the frontal lobe, so women have less of a motherly instinct when they finally forgo birth control.

Try finding a single mother who isn't a weekend** Christian.
FTFY.