Why do blacks get mad when you tell them to go back to Africa...

Why do blacks get mad when you tell them to go back to Africa? I don't get mad when they tell me to go back to Europe (I say I would but it's flooded with shitskins) or the "caucus mountains" whatever those are.

I got Zucced on facebook once for telling a nigger to go back to Africa if they want to live in a nation run by blacks. Why is this?

It's sad they've all but eliminated any conversation of the history of ethnicities and race.

They're been very successful at initiating white genocide.
>TFW you're a European at the end of the century

I work with a black guy that swears the Egyptian Jewish slaves and all original Jews were from Africa.

because they're all too low-IQ to even know what the fuck they want.
send them back.

He probably thinks you're a subhuman "Cave beast", not joking. They share quite a few similarities with the Nation of Islam morons.

hol up hol up hol up, so u be sayin we b jooz n sheeeiiiit?!?

oy mothafuckin vey, goyimzzzz

>He probably thinks you're a subhuman "Cave beast",

I see this posted on black nationalist facebook pages and Worldstar and stuff like that all the time. I don't really get it.

>on facebook

There's your problem.

they wuz native mricans and shet

Its like an overcompensation for Jim Crow laws and anti-black racism, they've turned into the very things they claim to despise.

Because blacks are uniquely American. Telling them to go back to Africa undermines their birthright, because they are European and African, and America is truly the only place that can ever be their home. If they were pure African, and connected to the place, then it would be a different story.

That's actually true.

Because they already tried. It's called Liberia and it is a fucking failure just like everything else niggers do.

>pretending to not know that a hallmark of American life is nodding and smiling when niggers say stupid shit.

This is like day one American civics, fambam.

>I say I would but it's flooded with shitskins

Oh boy, you have no idea how few there are here compared to you do you?

>Consider, for example, the results from Germany obtained prior to its 1991 reunification. Lynn and Vanhanen present four separate IQ studies from the former West Germany, all quite sizable, which indicate mean IQs in the range 99–107, with the oldest 1970 sample providing the low end of that range. Meanwhile, a 1967 sample of East German children produced a score of just 90, while two later East German studies in 1978 and 1984 came in at 97–99, much closer to the West German numbers.
>Next, consider Greece. Lynn and Vanhanen report two IQ sample results, a score of 88 in 1961 and a score of 95 in 1979.
>We also discover rather low IQ scores in all the reported samples of Greece’s impoverished Balkan neighbors in the Eastern Bloc taken before the collapse of Communism. Croatians scored 90 in 1952, two separate tests of Bulgarians in 1979–1982 put their IQs at 91–94, and Romanians scored 94 in 1972.

Because they have no idea where it is or what's going on there. So they assume you just mean to do them harm.

They don't possess much intelligence.

Poland—whose score fell from 106 in 1979 to 92 in 1989—did so amid the economic turmoil of the 1980s, when its per capita GDP also substantially declined according to some measures, even while Western Europe was growing richer.

Probably not considering my state is like 90% white

I seriously doubt North Koreans have a high avarage IQ .

Pretty sure the average is a lot higher here. Lowest is at 80 and the highest at 99. What is the lowest in burgerland?