i.imgur.com/Luv7Tbq.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr9
>N Hama: SAA reinforcements arrive, tanks, artillery, armored vehicles, MLRD's
>21+dead,42 injured in Christian church attack in Egypt
>US Ambassador at UN says Doesn't see a political solution to Syria until Assad is removed from power
>UNCONFIRMED: US armoured vehicles enter Syria's Daraa from Jordan
>SAA targeed US aircraft in Al-Qamishli,aircraft fled the area
>Belgium has officialy suspended all air movement over Sy
>2500 jihadist rebels and their families leave al-Waer
>DeZ:SAA deployes more troops in DeZ airport
>2 SyAF bombers carry out bombing raid from airbase struck by US
>US launches 50 tomahawk missiles at Al-Shayrat airbase,6 dead, 15 aircraft destroyed
>RuMod:23 Tomahawk missiles out of 59 reached Syrian airfield
>Russia to increase Syria air defence capabilities

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UC-DvLb9bH4
youtube.com/watch?v=dz1dwWBfG6M
strawpoll.me/12713323/
youtube.com/watch?v=xjOSZ6QgGgY
apnews.com/6d9da3ee01df44829a7878bad18998c2/Trump-advisers:-US-seeks-to-fight-IS-and-oust-Syria's-Assad
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/04/06/US-Britain-France-request-name-of-pilot-who-carried-out-Syrian-chemical-attack.html
christianpost.com/news/iran-arrests-25-christians-raid-persecuting-believers-faith-jesus-christ-170306/
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/02/10/509943/Syria-Assad-rejection-US-Trump-plan-safe-zones
youtube.com/watch?v=4VoqPfvJFCY
youtube.com/watch?v=T0XyIrsUxno&t=304s
youtube.com/watch?v=0_1fkKEEJ5E
youtube.com/watch?v=NTsdhIXTyVg
zoom.earth/#35.449868,36.648846,17z,sat
1.bp.blogspot.com/-rGaEF2bR4a8/UZA5hSWVGDI/AAAAAAAAAuk/5nES9KuCgEU/s1600/real-arty-3.gif
2.bp.blogspot.com/-0QAXFENndnE/UZA2Rw_OXUI/AAAAAAAAAuY/SEy7qMf6ZTs/s1600/real-arty-2.gif
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/3-09-12/figb-12.gif
static4.businessinsider.com/image/54e34e7669bedde72bc66d19-1200-522/bild5.jpg
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/6-121/61210046.gif
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/6-121/61210049.gif
winterwar.com/Weapons/gundata/artydrawings/fragshapehighangle.gif
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/851226431015329800
presstv.com/Detail/2017/04/09/517411/US-Syria-Ford-Sheyrat-Trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

actual previous

Fallen SAA soldiers in Hama front
youtu.be/UC-DvLb9bH4

RIP

muh assad
muh secularism
muh moslems

F

Someone needs to teach these bitches on discord a lesson for trying to smear Trump over Syria.

muh secularism and muh moslems contradict eachother ,hillarinho

>tfw no new Assad interview

youtube.com/watch?v=dz1dwWBfG6M

WHO ELSE IS PSYCHED FOR BIGGER BUFFER ZONE AROUND PALMYRA?

muh bananas

Jerard calls the shots now.

Made a new infograph on Idlib Chemical attack scene evidence

Feedback welcome

Brownies!

F

Glory and Victory to Assad!

strawpoll.me/12713323/
strawpoll.me/12713323/
strawpoll.me/12713323/

Fuck off. Stay out of /sg/.

UK journalist in Damascus.

(he's a bit slow talking)

youtube.com/watch?v=xjOSZ6QgGgY

Why do I feel like you are the shill?

Are all the reports of the US invasion legit?
Seems like people blowing usual shit out of proportion, but I'm not too familiar with these things.

Alawites are basically Christians. If Assad loses then they will all be purged and Syria will become an Islamist state forever.

He's taking this American attack as nothing new or out of the ordinary. Which is smart, if he makes a big deal out of it it might just lower morale.

Make it sound like a shitty little attack from Drumpf. I think it might encourage the Syrian kurds and those in the SDF that the Americans arent on their side.

Assad is playing some complex 8D chess.

Blowing usual shit out of proportion following the missile strike.

>trump supporters have to falseflag themselves to defend/rationalize Trump's unpopularity on Sup Forums
/ptg/ proves that his followers are even more gullible than Trump

> Alawites are basically Christians.

What is this bullshit? Alawites are Muslims.

apnews.com/6d9da3ee01df44829a7878bad18998c2/Trump-advisers:-US-seeks-to-fight-IS-and-oust-Syria's-Assad

REGIME CHANGE CONFIRMED

We don't need your BASICALLY Christians or BASICALLY Whites, nigger.

Coalition of the willing?

Looks like the Mossad got him

Can someone put up a hourly update service for US stance on Syria?
It's getting difficult to discuss this when they change their mind so often.

You are blowing shit out of proportion. US advisors help moderate headchoppers (muh moderate rebels) against ISIS in Syria from time to time.

There is no invasion. The senate did not even convene today.

Get out.

real?

Nah

Jew propaganda. There was no Chemical strike

Dindu al-Nuffin purges a witnesses for upcoming Hague court.

>REGIME CHANGE CONFIRMED

He was first mentioned in Saudi-owned Al Arabiya.
>According to the testimonies of Khan Sheikhoun residents, Hasouri carried out a similar attack using chemical weapons four days ago in Hama’s countryside in the town of Al-Lataminah.
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/04/06/US-Britain-France-request-name-of-pilot-who-carried-out-Syrian-chemical-attack.html

F

>Alawites are basically Christians.
No idea to be honest
> If Assad loses then they will all be purged and Syria will become an Islamist state forever.
Which is why removing assad is dangerous no matter what your stance is

> Are all the reports of the US invasion legit?

Its from people who were hoping that Trump takes a different route from Obama.

But he has to make a choice now : either massive US troop invasion or let President Assad take everything.

If things stay stable Assad will take all (could take a long time). The only factor that will divide Syria is a full US invasion 2003 style.

The old Obama plan of dividing Syria doesnt work now because the terrorists are all too weak to make demands.

This is why everyone is scared, its a turning point if Trump invades.

F

Seeing the old men who's time for battle should be past is especially sad
F.

Alawites are a Muslim sect dont listen to that burger making things up.

just give them democracy! Democracy solves all problems.

interesting, but i'm not entirely certain if that's enough to proof it was artillery.

Anyways, in the lowest picture on the left it says "possible direction of the rocket", should be artillery i guess

Well, Russia and Iran will not let this happen, right?

it's depressing mang
these guys are sons, husbands, brothers.
I know thousands of people have died so far but it's hard to think of every single one as an individual who had a name, went to school, most likely had a job before joining the army, had friends, a family, a life.

I don't really feel it when rebels die but when I see Assad-loyal corpses it depresses me.

i wonder if such person even exists(or more like existed) to begin with

If necessary, America will die for the sake of the Chosen

So can someone explain to me why we're fighting against Assad? Hasn't he only been accused of numerous crimes but never proven to be guilty?

Doesn't seem that true tbqh
christianpost.com/news/iran-arrests-25-christians-raid-persecuting-believers-faith-jesus-christ-170306/

But your point remains valid about consequences if Assad leaves

That would be why Tillerson & Company are trying to talk Russia into leaving Syria.

There are some Am*ricans in North Syria helping K*rds right now, as the Turks, that's a real "legal" invasion going on now.

Your Cheeto president wants to create "Zafe zones" [No-Fly Zones + Troops] but Russia and Syria said lolno.
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/02/10/509943/Syria-Assad-rejection-US-Trump-plan-safe-zones

IF He does it, which He probably will, it's a direct attack on Syria's sovereignty and a stand-off with Russia,

I think trump actually is very happy about killing some guys, seeing that he is so powerfull, and everyone getting it

have you started the /sg/ media blitz yet?

They don't have to do anything, Tillerson will say there's not going to be a regime change tomorrow morning. Then Trump will threaten Russians with sanctions if they don't leave Syria while Tillerson asks Russians to lend their influence to stabilise things.

I guess. Still would be nice to hear from him though.

>uncle sam
>not a interventionist kike

u wot m8

Shayrat Airbase footage

youtube.com/watch?v=4VoqPfvJFCY

No idea. But we should send Ivanka pictures of yemeni children. the orange orangutang is killing many of them there.

Didn't literally everyone try that for the last two years, with the only response Russians gave being HET?

This one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=T0XyIrsUxno&t=304s

Good Evening Based Brazil Baking the Breads.
Deepy here. Just wanted to update everyone on the progress.
I dont the vid, i dont the regional vids, now I am repackaging the whole thing into one piece of coherent code. I've made it multi-procicess, so its faster, and am runing the first tests on the basic stats i'm extracting from the images ( wins: assad, losses: isis , millions sqkm held, engufment rate ( amoeba rate ) x00 sqkm/day, etc.

so where the vids before had only the dates and time, now each frame will have its own pie chart, and stats readouts too.

I can't think of more improvements except to the info slides. and the general presentability. look forward to any suggestions

/sg/ should cooperate with Sup Forums to produce a dank meme:
JoJo's Bzaa Adventure: Stardust Jihadis

I'm starting to believe the multidimensional meme, America holds every possible stance at the same time. But to what end?

That idea is gay. She doesn't know what Yemen is. She probably couldn't point to Saudi Arabia on a map.

I'm sure THIS time Russia will cower in fear after the tomahawk holocaust the other night.

>Nation's founder, George Washington, is a literal cuck raising another man's children
>He and his freemason friends literally and symbolically placed down the cornerstone of the White House, and thus the cornerstone of America
>Anything to betray

Friendly reminder that President Assad prays like a Sunni Muslim and is married to a Sunni Muslim lady.

The issue of him being an Alawite (a minority Muslim sect) is the saudi-qatari-turkish media making a big deal out of it to keep Sunni arabs away from him.

Many Syrians claim Bashar became a Sunni at a young age (could have been for political reasons). Sunnis have a distinct way of praying and he prays like them.

In the end, he is an Arab baathist and secular, most probably religion is secondary to him. Even when asked was he refuses to say he is an alawite and just says im a Muslim.

this:

I had to vote no even though it's easy to say yes sometimes. Honestly, like it or not, if we suddenly disappeared someone else would take our place and there is no gaurantee they would be any better.

Also ,a video with (((gas attack))) location.
>youtube.com/watch?v=0_1fkKEEJ5E

Siloses just by it were destroyed in 2015. Video: >youtube.com/watch?v=NTsdhIXTyVg

Place @ zoom.earth:
>zoom.earth/#35.449868,36.648846,17z,sat

thx

To the end where nobody knows what the fuck they're even doing anymore.
They want a regime change, then they don't, but they do, but they don't.
They want Russia gone and threaten sanctions, but they want Russia to help stabilise the region.
They want an investigation with access to Shayrat airbase, but they bomb the airbase with cruise missiles.
Like what the fuck is this shit, even Obongo's clusterfuck wasn't so tangled.

You are doing god's work user.

Ping-pong Tendency

Seems like a smart guy.
I'm sure he didn't know better.

>Like what the fuck is this shit
4D chess :^)

confusion. it won't destabilise the other side though, they're used to do the same, they'll only react to real events on the ground.
it's mostly aimed at the goym so he doesn't know what to think

Also, stuff helpful to determine luanch direction:

1.bp.blogspot.com/-rGaEF2bR4a8/UZA5hSWVGDI/AAAAAAAAAuk/5nES9KuCgEU/s1600/real-arty-3.gif
2.bp.blogspot.com/-0QAXFENndnE/UZA2Rw_OXUI/AAAAAAAAAuY/SEy7qMf6ZTs/s1600/real-arty-2.gif
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/3-09-12/figb-12.gif
static4.businessinsider.com/image/54e34e7669bedde72bc66d19-1200-522/bild5.jpg
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/6-121/61210046.gif
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/6-121/61210049.gif
winterwar.com/Weapons/gundata/artydrawings/fragshapehighangle.gif

True, but appearing too often on TV is a seen as a sign of weakness by an arab leader.

The Minister of defense official had a statement and that shows the chain of command is still intact.

Also, he had an interview with a Croatia agency prior to the attack. Would have been too much to appear again right after it.

obviously he's isn't a Sunni, that's just something he says to keep it on the DL, he's way too reasonable and obviously not fanatical

Just because another nation will fill the gap doesn't mean you're not the biggest threat to world peace at the moment.

Trump smeared himself

I thought we're currently at 11D quantum mahjong.

In fact, he seems not to speak about that just to keep an ecumenical stance and make everyone happy, because there also are a lot of sunis in the SAA, which is englobing a lot of communities, unlike moderates who are 100% sunnis beheaders

>/sg/ should cooperate with Sup Forums to produce a dank meme:
>JoJo's Bzaa Adventure: Stardust Jihadis
that may be a good idea may be have a cros bread one time we have to ask first and scheduled it
there are a lot of /sg/ fans on Sup Forums

>Rumours that the US wants #Iraq's special forces to participate in the Raqqa offensive in #Syria.
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/851226431015329800

US attack on Syria act of utter weakness: Ex-UK envoy to Syria

Nice reading on Tr*mp's tantrum on Syria
>presstv.com/Detail/2017/04/09/517411/US-Syria-Ford-Sheyrat-Trump

Sieg Heil! Victory for assad.

g'nite /sg/
Someone take over the baking.

>Arab batshit
This

Assad only plays 8D chess and above.

>JewJew's Gaza Adventure

It's either some advanced Kung Fu where you're a snake and a tiger and a crane and what have you all at the same time, or it's a very confused Kung Fu where you don't know what the fuck you're doing.