If the Russians attack us, how fucked are we?

Really?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4208450/Russia-confirms-planes-accidentally-killed-three-Turkish-soldiers-Syria-RIA.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We call Americans stupid. We don't however call you weak.

You'll be fine.

>You'll be fine.

I dunno man, I getting a little scared

Stop being a pussy, son.

Personally, I'm hoping for at least two nukes, one on Berlin and one on Brussels, when all the traitors in chief are on location.

>yfw Trump rounds up the altright and puts them in fema camps for being Russian sympathizers

It depends on where. Russia could attack NATO bases in eastern europe and do very well. Certain parts in the middle east could work logistically for russia aswell. USA has much better navy capability.

Do you actually think the Russians could beat us in a war?

>You'll be fine

no, MAD, missiles as detected before, retaliation is the only option, there are way way way to much bombs to intercept them, that is fantasy.

>It's 2018
>Russia has hacked into every known atomic weapon at the US's disposal.
>Putin jokes about releasing them
>Putin wants to become emperor.

when?

Rushins would be BTFO
>WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?
>no

mmm yes, they beat the nazis

(you did very little in europe)

>Russians attack us

More like defend themselves and their interests. Is there really anyone on this board regardless of ethnicity or political ideology who thinks that Russia is the aggressor here?

Living is hard, dying is easy.

im pretty sure neither one of us want to die in nuclear fire so never

>relying on a foreign country to remove your heads of state
>not rising up against (((them))), setting an example for your countrymen by ballot or by bullet

lel no wonder Europe is cucked

basically your roll could be summarized in "nuking the nips"

Go back to Canada, puss.

Rushins would be BTFO
>WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?
>no

Fucking manlet country

>pootin 5foot 6 inches
>muh dick 6ft

You should be

Well I'd say that even in a MAD scenario Russians have less to lose than Americans, because they ultimately have less.

But then again they'd probably do you a favor by nuking your major cities.

Maybe not but we had the sense to respond to the question as it was put to us.

The shit part is they would probably get the heads up and survive while everyone else gets fucked

>Turkey downed Russian jet.
>Russia stop importing:DDD
Russia is nothing but joke.

*cucked

That doesn't mean anything. They're not going to try to invade us. Their numbers are literally meaningless because they can't even get them over here.

I completely forgot that happened.

We will be fine but don't be surprised when your draft card is pulled to die a glorious death for mother Israel!

>So powerful that Russia doesn't want to escalate with Turkey as would have world wide catastrophic effects if it went too far

A nation being conscientious of how foreign affairs could get well out of hand when they have the level of nuclear force they have is a good thing. Everyone knows Russia could fuck Turkey within the day if it really came to it so no need to play past posturing with a NATO ally. Also Turkey should get kicked from NATO.

I think we would win in the end, unless other countries got involved and aided Russia.

>Russia bombed Turkish soldiers
>Erdogan called and said sorry we share better intelligence next time.
Turkey is the joke.

I don't hate Russia for protecting their interest but I hate the fact that we have the be the police of the fucking world.

Euros be like
>2017 still have guns
>America is fat and evil
Russia invades
>AMERICCAAAA HELP USS!!! YOURE THE ONLY ONE WITH NUKES!!

Russian military power is a meme. They're a joke. It's propaganda to fuel military industrial complex.

MAD means no nuclear option will be used. it's impossible ever since USSR got theirs.

In Europe, pretty well considering that many European militaries don't have the amount of support they should. Finland, Poland, and a handful of others are exceptions. If the EU pulled it's head out of it's ass and realized that defense spending should come before welfare it's a different story. Russia would also buttfuck the Turks like no tomorrow.

In the US, not very. An occupation of the US would be bad for anybody. The'd have to get past our massive defense capabilities, an ocean, and if they make it past that they'd have to deal with the most well armed populace in the world. Sure the liberal parts would probably be a breeze but once you get into the more rural areas it'd be a much different story.

Is it me or Putin looks like Caitlyn Jenner?

Until last week. I thought we could laugh it off. But now I see our weapons aren't immune to russias defences and a war won't be easily won.

>USA Only one with nukes
>France & UK Approximate 530 between them

Why do anons keep escalating this in their minds to MAD proportions? That's not happening. Christ on a stick.

>Wants to kick Cockbros out of NATO
Want to know how I know that you know nothing about international politics, former coloniser?

>these newfags not knowing about the Dead Hand system
if it happens, and you're in a American city, your ass is about to get plowed

Looks like a lot of botox

I don't want war, pls no booly ;_;

Yeah Germy the CIA only takes Middle Eastern heads of state.

>Putin apologises after a Russian air strike accidentally kills three Turkish soldiers while trying to hit ISIS targets in Syria
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4208450/Russia-confirms-planes-accidentally-killed-three-Turkish-soldiers-Syria-RIA.html

theyll be rekt that very night

I know you never had the balls to find out tough.

This Meant for this :

When you have a nation with a shitter military than you but a greater Nuclear arsenal it should send off alarm bells as to what their actions would be should a "Conventional" war break out and how quickly it would escalate to those types of methods.

>USA: Fuck you Russia we can fuck you up in a ground war
>Russia: Who's talking about a ground war?

Guerillas will win, bands of raiders in night raid their cargos.

What is this red dawn?

Nukes would hit well before that

Lets say murica gets hit...murica on mass will resort to looting when the food runs low...
Which is a {in murica} a corporal crime punishable by death.
>you still want those guns.?

>mmm yes, they beat the nazis
>(you did very little in europe)

We had to fight the Japanese at the same time though.

If either side took a jab at the other, it would be the end of both countries, for sure, likely the entire planet would go with them.

Yeah, both countries want a piece of Syria, but it's risk vs return. No side values Syria that much to start WWIII.

At least I hope so...

>year of the 2017
>people still think proxy wars will turn into real wars fought in their own country

SO you want your country cucked?
>Sorry young-un...you've lived a life of war...

Russia aint bout that life nigga

>current year
>can't into hypotheticals

pretty much. you would have to be quite delusional to think every missile could be intercepted

russia has no navy, so what kind of war would it be? nuclear? ill let you in on a little secert: follow star wars

British empire.
>Implies reading out dated propaganda charts.
Terrible...

Fuck off vodka nigger

>turkey is the joke
I will enjoy seeing you in prison.

you still had your empire in ww2, your grandparents literally lived in a time when you ruled the world, then they let it slip into nothingness to where you know no different life than being a tiny irrelevant island nation

if no nuclear weapons are used, you beat them with ease, if nuclear weapons are used, it doesnt matter who wins because we are all fucked

I think Russia might make Israel an example to de-escalate the situation.

Only thing you have to worry about is that MAD is enacted. You'll know because it takes several minutes for the missiles to hit, and most of them can be detected as soon as they launch or shortly after they launch. Granted, you have only like 20-30 minutes to do something about it. Not enough time to get away unless you have a bunker or know a cave or something nearby.
This isn't going to be an military vs military war, simply an ICBM war.

Ignore the shills. this is the thread you need to be in

put it this way:

it took us 15+ years to have a stalemate with afghanistan...

we lost to iraq and vietnam.

america hasnt had a 'victory' since we came in late to ww2

russia should nuke israel

Russia doesn't have all that much friends. They could go nuclear but all that means is that they are fucked too.

we havent "fought" a war since ww2, nation building knee caps our ability to fight a total war, we try to win the hearts and minds of the enemy which wouldnt happen in a war with iran, russia, etc

digits confirm, op is a pussy

Russia Vs the Axis without the Americans giving England or Russia their Supplies
>England would lose control of Africa
>German Troops would push back the Russians
>German Casualties begin to mount
>Hungarian, Italian, Vichy French, Romanian Troops able to help
>Still Implying the Russians would win

russia won't attack the mainland us. that's a death sentence for them. russia will attack and take strategic locations in europe that are considered us strongholds.

Germany? Looks like hans better get used to having to pass checkpoints and the Wall to get to visit his mom and her muslim bull. Polandball? heahhhhhah. You're in play again.

NATO

>we lost vietnam
We didn't lose Vietnam, South Vietnam lost the country. We pulled most everybody out as soon as Nixon took office, and the truce was put into effect and handed control to the SV. Why are so many Muricabros not know history?

BURN

you're an idiot. we lost more people in korea than ww2.

What about levelling Israel?

>autism speaks

Tell me. I know Turkey is simply useful for Geographical reasons and nuclear silos and won't be for that sole reason but that doesn't stop the nation acting like giant twats that spit in the face of ataturk and a liability.

Soviet Union could not even "into Afghanistan".

if you had brains you'd know that the u.s. is still owned by og european royalty and bankers

>uneducated fuckup speaks.

We've come so insanely close to full scale nuclear war a couple of times in the cold war, and those are only the instances we know about.

Nuclear war and global annihilation is a very real possibility. Just remember that these weapons are in the hands of human beings in all our irrational glory.

I WANT RUSSIA TO ATTACK

A white Christian country needs to stand up to Greater Israel who exploits us like its own guard dog. I'd live in a hole for a year for Putin to judo chop Kushner off this planet. Americans were betrayed and Trump is dragging our generation through the mud, to a fiery Moloch oven. Bad vibes man.

In all due honesty. Do you, shitposting user on the other side of the atlantic, really want to see Germany rearm itself? The Kraut's cancer can be far reaching.

youre wrong, see for ww2

still doesnt change the fact we were nation builiding south korea, which is why its so nice and everywhere around it is a shithole

it would be rather difficult for them to buttfuck the Turks, northeastern turkey has some shit terrain, and its cost the Russian dearly. Also their heavy equipment would be difficult to tote in, i.e. Chechnya part deux

bet you think the earth is flat too

this bong is right. unless russia decides that the earth is due for nuclear hellfire, there isn't much they can do the the US.

the biggest threat is cyber warfare or EMP strikes.

Most of the rest of the world is just waiting for the chance to jup in and rip the USA apart after they are weakened. Stop playing games you can't win burgers. Latin america alone already has hundreds of thousands of potential spies inside the USA, all they need is one nuclear powerplant when the army is too busy paying attention somewhere else.

Your lack of giving a shit doesn't mean no one else should give one. Don't even hate you yanks as your our only friend in the world outside of a select few commonwealth nations. You do have most things better than us but that doesn't mean we shouldn't therefore treasure what we do have.

You should state an Israel fake flag attack on a Russian ship
That would be....brilliant....
>SHIT GUYS I HAS AN IDEA!!!!!

you have to kick your dog every once in a while so that it remembers its a dog

>If the Russians attack us, how fucked are we?

It would be the most retarded decision they ever made in a long line of historically retarded decisions made by Russians.

First, the area of the country I have is FILLED with fucking guns. America cannot be held after being invaded. It's impossible.

Second, any strike on America makes us absurdly patriotic. So if we were struck by Russia even liberal faggots would be begging for war.

Third, England has a better military than Russia. However, England doesn't have hundreds of shill-bots on Sup Forums like Russia does. Even England could destroy Russia if they had to.

Finally, Sup Forums has to come to terms that they cannot recognize propaganda like they claim.

>Duh Jews are behind everything

While ignoring that Russia has tried to influence global politics in the last 10 years to a much greater degree than Israel could ever dream of.

Shill on Russian faggots and Share Blue.

same people behind british empire were behind ww2 and the civil war.. america is the muscle, but indebted to china. they've been strangling russia since the february revolution.

We are gonna get hit because of your stupidity on supporting ISIS.

The US troops here have been massing for quite some time. Friends dad works in the airbase where Americanos have built their own isolated base and just been growing in numbers. Shit, you can see them walking around the capital on regular basis.

I love Russia, but why the fuck do you keep provoking them Americans?!

>Pic Related: Russia's only aircraft carrier

We'll be fine, retards