ISIS PROPHECY COMING TRUE

If the US so much as steps foot in Dabiq (syria), one of ISIS's main prophecies is fulfilled, which will cause their biggest recruitment drive globally. So technically they will win.

"It is here, the Prophet reportedly said, that the armies of Rome will set up their camp. The armies of Islam will meet them, and Dabiq will be Rome’s Waterloo or its Antietam.’"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LfyDlB4WLE
theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2014/oct/10/islamic-state-dabiq-important-not-end-of-the-world
thewashingtonstandard.com/report-weapons-of-mass-destruction-have-been-smuggled-into-europe-chemical-biological-radiological-nuclear/
express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dabiq_(magazine)
liveleak.com/view?i=553_1448792160
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2016/1016/ISIS-suffers-major-symbolic-defeat-with-loss-of-Dabiq
sofrep.com/76380/75th-ranger-regiment-hits-ground-syria-raqqa-offensive/
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/03/08/marines-have-arrived-in-syria-to-fire-artillery-in-the-fight-for-raqqa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sauce?

>cause their biggest recruitment drive globally.
> So technically they will win.
wanna explain that retarded quantum leap in logic?

i've stopped caring iibh
there's nothing that can be done

i thought we ended our interventionist nature when we elected pres trump but apparently i was wrong

now i watch baseball

holy fuck guys IVE WORKED IT OUT

What if isis have been playing weaker than they are.

What if all the WMDs the refugees smuggled into the west will be used when the us enter dabiq in the GREATEST HAPPENING OF ALL TIME.

IT FULFILS BABA VANGAS PROPHECY TOO!!! That europe would be turned into “A wasteland almost entirely devoid of any form of life”

Dabiq is a fucking ISIS propaganda magazine, you dumb shitskin

AND WMAF MUST END

Asian Mothers Pushing their Half-Asian Children into Television, Modeling, and Child Labor; On Modern Family's Half-Asian Aubrey Anderson-Emmons
APRIL 3, 20164 COMMENTS
I’ve seen a couple of these… in Asia there are a ton of mixed race babies on TV and in advertisements. The buck doesn’t stop there, now they’re doing it in America too.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LfyDlB4WLE
I’ve noticed that this is way more prevalent with white fathers / Asian mother Eurasians, not the other way around. Liu Ye, the actor, has repeatedly said that he doesn’t want to put his gorgeous son into the spotlight despite being actually attractive.

The reason for this is that there is a market for it. Asian mothers know they can “sell” their Eurasian babies’ faces, but we have significantly less value in the west, but in the Orient we are considered “novel” and unique looking.

This is typical of WMAW narcissist helicopter parents, who use their half-Asian “superior” babies as a means to pad their egos, by forcing us into acting roles or TV roles when we’re young. You need to understand Asian culture to get why…. Asian culture is extremely status-bent. Amy Chua’s Tiger Momming is a good example.

My mother (against the will of my father) would constantly drag me to recitals, performances, trying to get me to sign up for virtually every public event where I could be “shown off.” I hated it so much, to the extent that at this point and for the last ten years I’ve been trying to relive my stolen childhood, and at that age you practically have no free will at all, and this is just a way for Asian moms to show off that “they’ve made it” with their white husbands, their upgraded babies. You have to remember that Asian women are extremely status conscious –

Sure.

>kill enemies
>this technically means they win

Where did we lose you?

It's not hard. Essentially it means all the moderate muslims who dont like isis will become the opposite.

Think how many muslims there are in the west. Go on... take a second.... let those almonds activate

>Everyone in America is born with a gun gifted to them by the hospital

We all have guns. All of us.

Step foot on our soil and see what happens IRL faggot and not over the internet

>We automatically win

My mother (against the will of my father) would constantly drag me to recitals, performances, trying to get me to sign up for virtually every public event where I could be “shown off.” I hated it so much, to the extent that at this point and for the last ten years I’ve been trying to relive my stolen childhood, and at that age you practically have no free will at all, and this is just a way for Asian moms to show off that “they’ve made it” with their white husbands, their upgraded babies. You have to remember that Asian women are extremely status conscious – it’s almost at a genetic level – so having a “successful” child is the only way that they can feel validated, and what better way to validate yourself than to helicopter your kid and force them to succeed to prove to the world that you’re better.

In this case, the Asian woman wants to not only prove that she’s better than other Asians (with her multiracial baby) but better than monoracial whites (after all, she “stole” a white man), but ultimately her son is going to just face the harsh reality that most of the Eurasians he knows have white fathers. So essentially your half-Asian little boy grows up to just be a gook or a “chink with a small penis”… despite having a white father.

Being “Eurasian” is code word for “my mother, like most Asian women, believed white men superior.” Taeho’s hair coloration is identical to mine when I was his age. Light brown hair, light colored eyes. As you can see in my current photos my coloration is totally dark.

END WMAF

And why do you think it's called Dabiq you stupid leaf.

Because dabiq is the trigger of the beginning of their doomsday prophecy

Wan to know the best part? It will be a chicken shoot. The goyim will be building schools for their Arab friends while getting snipped and IED'd.

Stupid faggot country of mine.

all women are extremely status conscious, go back to your own thread

To date the only Eurasian model I can think of who has had a successful print and runway career was Simon Tham, whose father is Chinese.

The mystique of being good looking when you’re mixed race is largely a lie and depends wholly on your parents and even sometimes is completely random – most of us with Asian moms look like absolute dogshit, especially when we get older. Taeho has light hair color and light eyes now – but his features will become much darker as he ages – which happened to me, as you can see from my childhood photos. Meanwhile I’ve been called “gorgeous”, “stunning,” “dashing,” while my brother is in his 30’s and a virgin.

And it doesn’t matter – even if you are a 10/10 WMAW Eurasian male model, we still suffer from depression, isolation, aloofness from our parents, from growing up under a fetish couple and a white dad, and being constantly told “oh, of course it’s your father who is white.” And then we will get shot down by racist white women, and used by racist Asian women as both a weapon to prove that their white-worship is valid…

…like when I pass an Asian woman and a white man on the street and she looks me up and down and does the “wow” face, like “that’s what we can make.” It’s gotten to the point that I just tell people my dad is Chinese now to save myself the trouble, plus it’s a lot more fun.

END THE RACISM

would a nuke count as a 'foot'?

reread your op, faggot

How are you going to "step foot in" an online magazine.

You're literally this dumb. Please watch your mother get culturally enriched

theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2014/oct/10/islamic-state-dabiq-important-not-end-of-the-world

"Like Judaism and Christianity – and strongly influenced by them – Islam has a powerful eschatological strain. It anticipates the end of the world and a final historical confrontation between good and evil, after which human life is set to be miraculously transformed. And according to one reading of Islamic tradition (hadith), the place where this final malahim (apocalypse) will happen is – of all places – Dabiq. This is where the Muslim and Christian armies will finally face each other and the Crusaders will be destroyed. And this is why Dabiq is the name on the lips of Isis recruiting sergeants."

To date the only Eurasian model I can think of who has had a successful print and runway career was Simon Tham, whose father is Chinese.

The mystique of being good looking when you’re mixed race is largely a lie and depends wholly on your parents and even sometimes is completely random – most of us with Asian moms look like absolute dogshit, especially when we get older. Taeho has light hair color and light eyes now – but his features will become much darker as he ages – which happened to me, as you can see from my childhood photos. Meanwhile I’ve been called “gorgeous”, “stunning,” “dashing,” while my brother is in his 30’s and a virgin.

And it doesn’t matter – even if you are a 10/10 WMAW Eurasian male model, we still suffer from depression, isolation, aloofness from our parents, from growing up under a fetish couple and a white dad, and being constantly told “oh, of course it’s your father who is white.” And then we will get shot down by racist white women, and used by racist Asian women as both a weapon to prove that their white-worship is valid…

…like when I pass an Asian woman and a white man on the street and she looks me up and down and does the “wow” face, like “that’s what we can make.” It’s gotten to the point that I just tell people my dad is Chinese now to save myself the trouble, plus it’s a lot more fun.0363126

Listen you basterd mother fuck!
I wrote "Dabiq (syria)". Not Dabiq (the magazine)" you stupid fuck!
PIss OFF!!

BAHSTERD!!!

You all need to read this. The only reason i worked this out is because im high as balls.

I think its probably the most important post on this website right now.

I think it would be great if ISIS was able draw in all the disaffected jihadis world wide to camp out in an open field with no air cover.

How often do you watch your mother get culturally enriched a day, faggot?

>The only reason i worked this out is because im high as balls.
>you should trust me guys because i'm intoxicated right now

I forgot to put the post you need to look at in

I beat you in the argument on this website about games and videos and boobies. YOU LOST THE ARGUMENT HA HA!!!!!!!

I AM LAUGHING AT YOU. THIS IS VERY FUNNY

die whitey

so essentially they're Trojan horses in the west?

I'm shitting bricks rn

Faggot, listen:

YOU CANNOT ENTER A MAGAZINE. IT IS MADE OF PAPER.

Jesus what a homo

>The Last Hour would not come until the Romans land at al-A’maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina -the false prophet Muhammed

how do the muslim and jew/evangelical christian doomsday happenings relate
are we really going to have to deal with retards hoping for the world to end soon??

YES!"!!!!

Finally someone listening!!! Thankyou!

It's going to be the awakening of the sleeper cells i'm telling you!

thewashingtonstandard.com/report-weapons-of-mass-destruction-have-been-smuggled-into-europe-chemical-biological-radiological-nuclear/

express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

>An army consisting of the best of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina -the false prophet Muhammed

>mfw WHAT IF THE REASON THE JEW/EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN HAPPENINGS AREN'T HAPPENING, AND THE MUSLIM ONES ARE - IS BECAUSE WE'RE LIVING IN THE ISLAMIC TIMELINE

HOOOOOOLY SHIT!!!!

>|
>120362338

>Dabiq

You are all dumb niggers.

Wiki -
>According to the magazine, its name was taken from the town of Dabiq in northern Syria, which is mentioned in a hadith about Armageddon.[11]ISIL believes Dabiq is where Muslim and infidel forces will eventually face each other.[2][12] After the crusader forces' defeat, the apocalypse will begin.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dabiq_(magazine)

Although Lee withdrew from the field, wasn't Antietam a practical draw? With Lincoln issuing the Emancipation Proclamation to wrestle a "victory" from a stalemate?

what muslim happenings are happening?

>Dabiq will be Rome’s Waterloo or its Antietam.’
That must be some ancient prophecy, ya putz

Dabiq is a small village in Syria, not the whole of Syria itself you bucktoothed limey invalid. It was captured from ISIS by Turkish backed revs months ago.

cannot wait, im so fucking over all of nu pol and the fucking refugees here so it'll be a display like non other. Truly a New Years Eve explosive celebration, beginning to the new disgusting world you and all your cunt families let us inherit by doing NOTHING.

oh boohoo, he fucked up an airbase because there was a false flag he had no choice to respond to.

I made that post

THIS

liveleak.com/view?i=553_1448792160

I liked a bugs life. Good movie.

Did anyone else play the ps1 game?

TRUMP INVADE SYRIA
BRING THE DAY OF THE ROPE UPON US

that's kinda retarded there's no way such organization could be handled now I don't say that you arr wrong at least 20% of these Muslims could be some living bombs when everything goes nuts

>3:10 in the video talks about dabiq shortly

You really want that bro? The unarmed citizens vs roaming armed muslim militias? And dont think your favela monkeys will fight back. They will join isis of course

>BABA VANGAS PROPHECY
wut in the who gives a fuck
lots of dying and playing with shitty backhills firearms from what I gather

Shut up japan no one care about you

Why do you think it couldnt be handled?

hey dumbass, russia already BTFO isis in dabiq back in october. it was over in 4-5 days.

csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2016/1016/ISIS-suffers-major-symbolic-defeat-with-loss-of-Dabiq

see
>baba vangas propecies

"Barack Obama will be the last president of the US: Baba Vanga had predicted that the 44th US president would be an African American, but she had also added that he would be the last one. According to her, he would leave office at a time when the country would be in economic ruins, and there would be a huge divide between the northern and southern states – as was the case during the American Civil War.

Europe will cease to exist: According to Baba Vanga, the continent will cease to exist by 2016, and all that would remain will be empty spaces and wasteland, nearly devoid of any form of life. She is reported to have said that chemical weapons would be used by extremists against Europe.

Muslims will invade Europe: The blind mystic had also predicted that Muslims will invade Europe, and there will be widespread destruction by extremists, which will go on for many years, until the continent ceases to exist. She had also predicted that a Great Muslim War will begin in Syria.

China will become the new super power: As per her predictions, China is set to become the new superpower in 2018, bringing an end to the United States and its economy. According to her, the exploiters (the developed nations) will become the exploited (the third world). In 2011, the International Monetary Fund had also predicted that China’s economy will overtake that of the US in 2016, emerging as the new superpower.

Hunger eradication: Baba Vanga has predicted that hunger will get eradicated sometime between 2025 and 2028.

On to Venus: Humans will travel to Venus, according to the Baba, in search of new energy sources. They might even set up a colony there.

Rome as the capital of the Islamic caliphate: Islam will finish invading the whole of Europe by 2043, and Rome will be the capital of the new caliphate.

How are you messaging me without your samsung exploding?

>Humans will travel to Venus

what a dumb whore. its 900 degrees on venus.

it would literally melt steel beams.

>Islam says the battle of Syria is the apocalypse and Islam will win
>the west attacks Syria
>Muslims around the world see this as true and join Isis
>the west wins
>Islam disproven
>???
>victory

The prophecy says the war to end all wars begins when ROME battles with muslims in dabiq

Your article says dabiq was captured by "Turkish-backed rebels,"

So shut the fuck up

CHINKFITE

Ice caps melting: According to the Baba, ice caps will melt by 2045. The rate at which the ice caps are melting already due to global warming, does seem to suggest the same.

Cloning of organs: As per Baba Vanga’s predictions, body organs will be cloned in 2046, and that would be the easiest method of treatment.

US attacking Muslim dominated Europe: By 2066, the US will attack Muslim dominated Europe using climate change weapon, and will try to retake Rome and bring back Christianity.

The return of Communism: By 2076, communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world.

Underwater civilisations: By 2130, civilisations will learn how to live under water, with the help of aliens.

The death of the Earth: By 3797, everything on Earth will cease to exist. However, humans will be advanced enough to move to a new star system.

that's their interpretation. listen to the redpilled sheikh imran hosein if you're interested in islamic eschatology.

>I get to breed and raise a new generation of crusaders

Sounds pretty chill desu

>West loses because of some crazy reason
>Islam prevails forever (?)

I played the n64 one as a child. I remember it being weird.

Man, maybe the giant black cube that they worship activates them like robots or something? Its gotta be destroyed, it's the only way to deactivate them all and save the West from a Muslim invasion!

dokdo = korea

this is where Armageddon happens too, maybe we will see who has the real end time book

Couldn't come soon enough

pic related

no you idort

if you kill your enemies, they win.

N64 here too. It wasn't quite as good as the Toy Story 2 game, but it was pretty good.

Stop being a self loathing attention whoring faggot. I'm a mixed fag and the fact that I'm a halfie never crosses my mind or enters into my social life because I'm not a self obsessed faggot like you. Hell my part white, part mexican, part japanese friend is currently banging a blonde hair blue eyed 9/10 white cutie while I myself have gotten the same in the past. Stop being a faggot.

IF. YOU. KILL. YOUR. ENEMIES.

Muslim Apocalypse states it will take place in Dabiq, Syria, which is Turk/rebel controlled currently. It also says that Constantinople will fall, which took place over 500 years ago.

#Notimpressed

>no choice
kys

>no choice
>The chief executive of an organization

You know what they say about great minds izIkbaJ4.

US has been in Syria for awhile now. Get informed

just remember to repent if you see a dude on a cloud

You got any french fried puh taters innair

Good.

Let em recruit

Let em gather all their military age men in the desert

And we can mow down all of islam at once

sofrep.com/76380/75th-ranger-regiment-hits-ground-syria-raqqa-offensive/

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/03/08/marines-have-arrived-in-syria-to-fire-artillery-in-the-fight-for-raqqa/

And there's more, i think it's at 1000 now, been ramping up ever since ya boy took office. MAGA faggots

Kek. If we as much as set up a single camp in Dabiq, every jihadi from all over the world will come to one spot. Jesus's army will BTFO Islam.

>"Like Judaism and Christianity – and strongly influenced by them – Islam has a powerful eschatological strain. It anticipates the end of the world and a final historical confrontation between good and evil, after which human life is set to be miraculously transformed. And according to one reading of Islamic tradition (hadith), the place where this final malahim (apocalypse) will happen is – of all places – Dabiq. This is where the Muslim and Christian armies will finally face each other and the Crusaders will be destroyed. And this is why Dabiq is the name on the lips of Isis recruiting sergeants."

It has already begun. The book of revelations is coming about. It's scary how literal it looked reading it back when I was a boy, but now the events are transpiring you can see them for how subtle - yet sincere - they are.

>To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:
These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Revelations 2:7-9

I'm sure you can already begin to feel the true gravity of these words weigh upon you.

I mean Revelations 3:7-9

>USA
>Jesus army
more like kike army

Trump
Trumpets
TrumpPence

>Jesus
>Kike
Choose two.

>Judean
>Pharisee
>Khazar
choose one

i should have said israel army

See also bin laden prophesied iraq and afghanistan, led us there with 9/11 and al baghdadi or whatever the fuck his name was in fallujah predicted the muslim ban, said it would be the greatest recruiting tool ever

OH MY FUCKING GOD

THE TRIPS OF TRUMP CONFIRMS

THE END IS FINALLY FUCKING HERE

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

>MUH DICK
>YO MOUTH
CHOOSE ALL

>Trumpets? More like TrumpLETS

But in all seriousness, we can't have Trump get ahold of David's Key.

thats the antichrist first ignore the man on the cloud who appears first.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
guysssssssssssssssssssssss i think op's onto something

>More Islams become terrorists
>More westerners get redpilled
>Day of the Sausage Links, Now

Spread the word my friend! The end times are almost upon us!!!!

If anything it started before the twin tower basement bombing.