US Soldiers are scientifically the dumbest human species in human history

But there's an upside to it - every 20 seconds a faggot military burger kills himself, so that's always a plus.

Imagine how much of a faggot and failure in life you have to be to SERVE the US military hahahahahahahhahahahah you can't make any money any other way - other than putting your degenerate burger life on the line for Kyke Overlord.

But like I said, every 20 seconds, one faggot less.

Other urls found in this thread:

findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSmcid=47149647&GRid=176541953&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America!

I'm definitely not one of those, muh US army fags who will basically get on their knees for some nigger dressed in uniform for no reason other than blind patriotism so i get where you're coming from desu.

>humans are the dumbest species of humans
...yes?

B8/8 see me after class

I bet the Croatian army are some solid hardened men

Sounds like some one found out thier girlfucked a real man.

At least they're human, unlike Croatians.

Goddamn, Vinning is so operator that other operators aren't even as operator as his D&D characters.

>crouton getting froggy

That is probably the stupidest thing ive read on a while.

>every 20 seconds a faggot military burger kills himself, so that's always a plus.

I dunno man.

I did some researching and I don't veterans commit suicide at a higher rate than the male population in America.

Men have a higher rate of committing suicide than women. So if you compare veterans (who are mainly men) to the male population's suicide rate in America I think it's pretty close.

I don't think they commit suicide at a higher rate.

Military service can give people mental problems and make them turn to the bottle, but I don't buy into that whole "veterans commit suicide at a high rate!" meme.

> unacknowledged, half-negro,millenial war-baby

Pics of your girls tits that fucked the GI or GTFO

>As im watching American Sniper

Fuck you cock sucker op faggot bitch

I knew guys at aviano that would go to Croatia for the only purpose of fucking local girls

Literally every weekend

Does Vinning know how famous he is on the internet?

remember when the president made those pictures illegal
didn't want the goys to get upset and against the middle east wars

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

t.

Are you seriously asking if there is intelligence Vinning is unaware of? I know you know better than that.

Ya know, I tracked down his email and asked him that exact question and askedhim to get on social media to tal to the veteran community....he didnt reply, Ithink he died a few years ago, but cant confirm.

>Ithink he died a few years ago, but cant confirm.

Highly doubt it. He'd only be 66, was in great health just a few years ago and still leads an extremely active lifestyle in retirement.

Dude still looks like he's in his 40s.

I'm an oldfag - I remember when this was funny.

this is going to be too fun to watch

My IQ is 131. I'm in the Infantry. I'd stomp your faggot ass and then go read some Carroll Quigley you fucking white nigger.

Also he created this memorial page two months ago:

findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSmcid=47149647&GRid=176541953&

>Having to validate yourself to a croatian nigger.

LOLOLOLOL thats desperate.

Proofs?

Fucking Croats. What have you done for the world?

I got out 30 years ago and would still skullfuck you for gp.