/nc/ - Neoconservative general

Neoconservatism is a centrist political movement in the school of "pragmatic idealism". Neocons find inspiration from both liberal and conservative circles, as well as Trotskyist globalist action, to create a world that is free of tyranny and radicalism. It's main opponent is "radical idealism" from the far left and far right. Neoconservatism is the most popular political movement in the world today.

Foundation works (MUST READ):
> The World as Will and Representation by Arthur Schopenhauer
> Practical Idealism by Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi
> The Crisis of Our Time by Leo Stauss
> On German Nihilism by Leo Stauss
> On Tyranny by Leo Stauss

There's only one way I would ever support cuckservative neocons. If Jeb takes the Red Pill.

Neocon is a bad word, but nobody actually know what it means or read neocon literature. It's pretty sad.

It's everything wrong with the world. Bad foreign policy combined with exploitative economics.

Jeb can become a rock star by tommorw by joining the Space Elevator Party. Cuck to immortal alpha in one day.

>create a world that is free of tyranny and radicalism

Its odd that since the neocons have become influential we have more of both.

Come back when you read the books I posted. I know you haven't because you aren't a neocon

Come back when you tell me how neocons can create 20% GDP growth and end climate change without raising taxes.

You lack pragmatic idealism Mr. Space Elevator.

Flying Cars > Space Elevator.

You can have a flying car. Cheap space launch, and then send it on a glider.

Flying Submarine Cars > Flying Cars

nigga u don't even know

yep but stop for a moment, why is globalism bad? Regardless, it's an outcome of late stage captialism more then anything else

that's a really comfy picture

but neocons are shit since
is true

Globalism is bad because its controlled by jews and their goal is ultimately to keep the people dumb and keep them rich

Calergi wanted to kill the european races.

Leave this board, you shill. Yourent fooling anyone.

Why is Schopenhauer on this list?

it ain't 2011 no more

This cuck again?

>why is globalism bad?
you are from a federal country retard

You jews are not trying to hide it anymore right?

Please gas yourselfe, you deserve to die.

>neocons
They somehow manage to be more retarded that liberal cucks on foreign policy tbqh

I was thinking the same, he would never agree with a neocon mindset or with a jewish globalist government

Anti Stalinist progressives who in alliance with sellouts like Buckley formed the "new right" ie neoconservatives

Their ideology is basically repackaged progressive domestic policy and liberal internationalism masked in faux patriotism and conservative lip service

If a communist is Hanable at the gate than the neocon is traitor with in the city.

Hannibal*

I wrote a paper on the philosophical origins of neoconservatism back in college.

From what I remember, Straussian neoconservatism descended more from the Marburg school and early-20th-century neo-Kantianism than from Marxist or Hegelian approaches to history or philosophy, though the Hegelian synthesis was still an important concept to them.

The neo-Kantians were basically radical philosophical rationalists who believed that "scientism" as it was being applied in fields like medicine or mathematics could be extended to human social relations and political organization. That there must be such a thing as the "science" of politics which would be as universal as the science of oceanography or something.

And this is why I suspect neoconservatism appealed to Jews so much; it's a doctrine that presumes that there is some rational end-point to human social relations which can be derived "scientistically" and then implemented globally.

good post

It is appealing to Jews because Jews naturally have a globalist mindset. The idea of doing something for the benefit of a specific region or nation is bizarre to Jewish thought. Kalergi talks about this alot. He claim it was actually genetic, and can't be replicated outside of the Jewish people.

see His philosophy influenced neoconservative thought strongly.

>Neo-Kantianism (German: Neukantianismus) refers broadly to a revived type of philosophy along the lines of that laid down by Immanuel Kant in the 18th century, or more specifically by Arthur Schopenhauer's critique of the Kantian philosophy in his work The World as Will and Representation (1818),

the problem is that neocons label everything and anything they don't agree with as "radical". It transforms their centrism into a radical centrism itself, that ultimately leads to global opression.

Look at what they deem "radical" nowadays... even the traditional family and the democratic nation-state are seen as negative things by these misled fools.

Come back when you stop shilling for a Jewish tool invented by Trotskyite kike traitors when Reagan promised to protect Israel.

You shills are so monumentally stupid it isn't even funny. All this does is piss people off. Nobody outside of elitist think tanks and Georgetown jack-off NGO's thin neoconservatism is worthwhile or viable. When you've finally pissed off enough autists with this garbage propaganda, it's going to get real messy and it's not going to be fun for you.

>read these books goy
>Strauss totally thought Jewish subversion of nationalist movements to enrich defense contractors was a viable extension of his political theses
>Schopenhauer literally wanted Saddam to die, goy

DoTR soon.

>Come back when you stop shilling for a Jewish tool invented by Trotskyite kike traitors when Reagan promised to protect Israel.
I don't understand, why should I stop?

Examples?