>Burger Military

i.4cdn.org/gif/1491756204254.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1491756204254.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're just trying to make the manlet feet better about his low self esteem.

Why are they crossdressing? That's a sin in Christianity.

Fuckin' fags.

True Americans know our military is complete shit. Full of non-whites and low iq whites. We will lose any war.

>My girlfriends husband fights for your freedom.
Kek good old burgers

I wouldn't poke fun mate
We aren't the only Military doing it

>We will lose any war.
Why have you invaded us yet, Russia?

Look at your military and realize it is a former shell of itself. We would lose a full scale war.

>ROTC college students
>soldiers
>implying they won't just be POGs when the get commissioned
This image really makes OCS look like the best option if you want to be an officer. It is more removed from college cancer.

This

>ROTC Cadets

In any case, this and all comments are pic related

>We would lose a full scale war.
I guess well soon find out, right?

like all former world powers, you won't realize how far you've fallen until it's too late and someone else is strong-arming you into submission

the shame which the British felt, losing their empire, will be nothing compared with the despair on the day that America wakes up to find she isn't #1

Oh ,what a sweet day it'll be!

>i.4cdn.org/gif/1491756204254.webm

>your military
>We would lose

Still working on your English, comrade?

Still the finest in the world, goy.

>"drill sergeant I dropped my grenade some where over there."

The military is ferociously political for officers. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. These goofs are trying to get in good with higher ranking officers who understand that political correctness has a role in the modern military. This wasn't done because they're sjw's. It was done because they're climbers.

The people joining the military straight out of high-school are the same people who were raising on a diet of burgers for their bellies, and MLP and Pokemon for their eyes.

Pokemon was released 18 years ago in the US, in Fall 1998. The military wants 18 year olds in their army. People raised their entire lives around Pokemon, one generation after the next.

Russia vs USA it really doesn't seem fair

Not to mention they let women in the military. I wonder how Chines and Russian military is compared to American.

I find it hard to believe pic related would actually be able to defend the West.

Yet the physical standards for conventional combat jobs are increasing and the attrition rate for SOF pipelines are staying the same or also increasing.

Almonds activated

God, i would ruthlessly fuck her

The chink army is a couple million poorly trained chinks with failing tech and a traditional doctrine geared toward not defeating conventionap armies or quelling dedicated insurgencies but squashing rural peasant farmer revolts.

Why do people keep using this meme. Its like 3 years old and they're not even using it correctly. I've seen a huge amount of people using it on /pol recently, are they all redditors????????? Srs question

Because its true you retard. I am actually in the military. In a combat role. In an 'elite' unit. The standards are increasing and out gear is still getting heavier and more complex to operate. Today's soldier is better trained, more physically fit, and mentally hardier and smarter than at any point in history. When you cherry pick some retarded black pogs or wooks to make your point you are being disingenious.

You only join the army when you are not good enough to do anything else
No man ever said "My dream is to be a soldier and die in a jewish war"

The Chinese have the factories and industrial output. They also have a monopoly on rare-Earth minerals. The US military is actually dependent on the Chinese supply of rare Earth minerals to build its fighter planes.

>"My dream is to be a soldier and die in a jewish war"
Actually there are a lot of Americans who do think like this. They really do see the Jews as the chosen people, and Israel as a magical holy land that belongs to the Jews and requires American force to control.

Not denying any of that. Just pointing out they have no force projection and usually get BTFO when fighting professional armies.

>army cucks

Yes, I am sure she is a very strong and capable warrior.

I don't mind being allies with Israel. What I do mind is Americans being tricked into fighting wars for Israel.

You gotta be fair, those are just recruits

while the Army will lose the war, the armed ciitzenry will make it impossible for any foreign intruder

>That feel when going to Benning on Tuesday.

They are quite short desu

Tfw they make it further in recruit training than the NEETs of Sup Forums

The "allies" thing is a facade.
They're only friendly because we're so willing to die for them

Guess who won ww2

I am talking about the activated almonds. It was always about a guy who ate "activated" almonds. In no way was it used like the saying "gets my noggin joggin"
Go back to where you came from.

haha

nailed it senpai

Industrial output doesn't mean shit when party officials are corrupt. You can't run an army on "made in china."

>hohol maymays

>we could have used our military to end all cartel activity in Mexico instead of protecting Israel for the past 20 years

But /r9k/ wont take me no more. Almonds activated.

Holy shit, is that the Chocolate Rain guy?

The Jews and Globalists. First day on Sup Forums, faggot? America is fucked.

>america's hat plays armchair general on an american website so they can feel important

Jews didn't win anything. America won WW2, the JewN decided to give Jews their own base of operations

Why do they talk like that?

I'm pretty sure they're legitimately retarded.

This. A big problem with officers (and even enlisted) nowadays is no one takes risks or has the balls to call out this political bullshit and it is effectively neutering the military. You gotta play it safe to make rank, which is a ridiculous concept. How many wars have been won by refusing to take risks?

it's okay being ruled by china and russia isn't so bad. at least it's not niggers

You didn't win shit, kike. You weren't even participants in WW2.

>making rank

It pains me to know that from my own experience that rank is made through making the PFT and has nothing to do with leadership abilities or setting an example. Maybe that's why some retarded officer faggots who should go to boot camp before ocs won't challenge the bullshit and it will only get worse.