WHY DID WE EVER STOP EXPLORING, OUR DESTINY IS IN THE STARS

We can build an Orbital Ring Space Elevator today, using steel and kevlar. The Orbital Ring goes to low earth orbit, so it does not need advanced materials.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_ring

Why build the Orbital Ring? It would cut our costs of going to orbit from about $2000/kg to about $1/kg. There are individual asteroids that have tens of trillions of dollars in materials on them that could be mined. One mission could easily pay for the cost of building the Orbital Ring.

We could then deploy solar power satellites in orbit above cloud cover and return the power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator, and sell the power at a profit.

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dc8_AuzeYKE
youtu.be/1SmLHecAlDg
orionsarm.com/fm_store/Paul Birch's Page.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ, this is the stupidest idea I've seen in a long time on here. Which is saying something.

WE DON'T HAVE CARBON NANOTUBES! WE CAN'T BUILD A SPACE ELEVATOR!

Bump for interest, my dudes

If it's so great, why haven't they built it yet?

That's what I said. If it was this good, we would have done it. Everyone knows that.

Christ, the homos infesting this place.

Bump

I NEVER SAID CARBON NANOTUBES YOU FUCKING PLEB, STEEL AND KEVLAR ARE THE PREFERRED MATERIALS FOR THE ELEVATORS

Space elevator thread
Havent seen this in a long time

We have the technology to become a type 1 civilization right now. Let us embrace our destinies!

If get Pinochet Approves

How the fuck are you gonna build a 20,000 mile long cable with steel and kevlar, numbnuts?

Wow, I wonder who this could be, someone with something to gain from slowing the world's progress in the energy field?

Holy Christ, the anti-semites are all uniting behind the space fagavator.

WE CAN'T BUILD IT!

Because white America decided that it was more important to cuck ourselves out to the brown hordes and give them our wealth than conquer and explore the stars. We traded space exploration for seeing how many black dicks we can fit in our asses

Kikes shilling for the women's vote that allowed them to decide to give the money to niggers rather than to explore space.

To be fair, I'm not unwilling to accept that this information has been surpressed by those trying to make a quick buck.

Haven't you ever been to Sup Forums before, you nigger?

Oh great, we've got Sup Forums conspiracy fags in here now.

So what, we can have $5 trillion a year and the Illuminati stopped it because... they control the financial system and they'd get even richer?

Brilliant idea. I bet the Reptillians are involved too.

Orbital rings would only be 300km away from the surface

>muh space exploration
youtu.be/1SmLHecAlDg

YOU ARE BLACK! AND JEWISH! WHY ARE YOU SO JEWISH! AH! AAAAHH!!!

Geosynchronous is not 300 km away you cuck! It's 5,000 miles away!

Weren't all the original rocket scientists Austrian/German and part of the third reich?

Tbh this show makes me wish that I was born five hundred years after I was

The reptilian aren't involved, but the Jews are.

>27 ▶
>
>Geosynchronous is not 300 km away you cuck! It's 5,000 miles away!
JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JW WE WEJ WEDGE WEDGE JEW JEW JEW JEWWWW

Is that a bad thing? Maybe they were on to something...

It's not just about exploration. Learn to read.

Aaaand the Aryans want a space fagavator now, too. It's a retard convention in here.

>OUR DESTINY IS IN THE STARS

No it isn't. FTL travel is im-fucking-possible.

Our destiny is here in this solar system, whether you like it or not.

JOO JOO JUU JUU JEW JEW JEW JEW JPOOO JOOO JOOO WAHAH AHAHAHA WAAAAHHHHHH AHHH ARRRRRGGGHHH JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JE JWE

Shit costs money nigga. Money doesn't come from nowhere.

because none of it is practical or economical. trust me, if there was money to be made in space travel/mining, the jews would already be there exploiting it.

>Yes let's build a space elevator! We'll take the monies from Laquanda and her six kids, from the Jew's defense budget, from the Boomers and their Medicare and Social Security.....
Like that's going to happen.

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! SPACE ELEVATORS ARE A CONSPIRACY! MATERIALS EXIST THAT DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST!

It's a zoo of big gay animals tonight.

Go get raped britcuck

Ironically enough my Jew dad worked on the Canada Arm and probably contributed more to the advancement of space science than all of you autistic retards put together.

Well, not with that attitude, it won't be.

This thing would easily pay itself off.

TO SYNAGOGUE WITH YOU PLEASE. JUUJUUJUUUJUUUUJJUUUUJJUUUUUJEWJEJWEJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJ

Take the cost of every pointless conflict in the name of "defending Israel, our greatest ally" and we could most likely pay for multiple elevators. Not to mention if we just pull out our whole military from outside borders, strip the CIA and NSA budget so nobody has a need to attack us and we'll be gucci

Deep conspiracy involved here, spacefags. It's the Jews, who sent another Jew spy to pretend not to be a Jew to cover up the space elevator, right?

We don't have nanotubes. We can't do it. This is like the flat earth morons.

This,

You seriously think the government would rather not pay for refugee's living costs and instead explore space?

We're already running a $500 billion deficit. Why would we want to make it worse with this stupid space fagavator?

Fuck off kike

It's easier for them to make money with the existing mechanisms. The space elevator is too big a risk for them to take as of right now, so they haven't yet.

we could form a political party for the sole purpose of space travel. Transcending the Overton window, we won't convince the boomers or the welfare whores but who cares. The Nazis were also a minority but they figured it out

>my Jew dad worked on the Canada Arm
He probably introduced a design flaw to fuck with the goyim

IT'S A KIKE CONSPIRACY TO HIDE THE FACT THAT WE CAN'T MAKE SOMETHING THAT WE CAN'T MAKE!

Every civilization that came to dominate did so through exploring. FUCKING BUILD IT.

Nah, we're not like that, don't project your spiteful shittiness onto others.

Just because you would do something like that doesn't mean we would.

The men in our family have always taken pride in our work.

Low Earth Orbit =/= Geosynchronous Orbit

I'm only a cuck for answering you in the first place.

The scale of an orbital ring is beyond anything we can build in the near future. Every article I've seen on orbital rings shows a stunning lack of understanding about low earth orbit. If you want to see something achievable, look up the Rotavator.

To the larger question, we never stopped exploring. We're getting pretty good at it. Best thing is that the next big wave of space exploration isn't going to be shackled to Cold War budget priorities.

You have to go to geosynchronous to put satellites up.

:)

WTF is a rotavator? I hope it's not as gay as the fagavator.

That's exactly what a scheming kike would say. I bet he stole secrets to pass them on to Israel too.

Because the Soviet Union collapsed. Without a rival to goad us into throwing money into the space program things kinda just died out.

It's a good thing we have dumb pieces of shit like you to balance out intelligent creative people like my dad, otherwise we might actually be able to accomplish something.

Kudos to you on doing the all-important work of being a piece of crap and dragging us all down.

We can't build it. We don't have nanotubes.

Not to mention the death of JFK also marked the burial of America's desire to conquer space and achieve greatness. Instead we took up the war on poverty

Time to Get into Space
inb4 Space Iowa

Check out Orbital Ring Systems and Jacob's Ladders 1, 2, and 3

We could build a space elevator right now for less then it cost to build the ISS

WTF is this ?

>rotavator
a type of petrol powered lawn mower.

We created atomic weapons within less than a decade. When pressured and asked the white man always rises to the occasion

Orion's arm is so based or would be if it weren't so infected with Tumblr-grade special snowflakes trying to make articles about space furries and shit.

DATS RIIIIIIIIGHT

We don't need nanotubes. What makes you think that we do? We could easily build it with the resources that we already have available to us.

That doesn't make carbon nanotubes exist.

>We don't need nanotubes. What makes you think that we do?

We have to go out 5000 miles to geosynchronous.

Can you not fucking read?

Sick meme xD totally owned him

You gonna have to source me on that one, B; I need it for research purposes

Read what? Someone said they'd go 300 km. That's no geosynchronous. You'd throw satellites up and they'd decay back to earth.

Cuz of Jews

You go to geosynchronous, and then use the orbital ring to launch payloads to orbit. It cuts the cost from $2000 to like $2.

It's totally doable right now.

rather spend the money building walls and blowing up muzzies

THIS IS THE BOOK TO SPARK A SPACE REVOLUTION AND A COMPLETE REVOLUTION OF ALL MINDS AND SOCIETY FOR ALL OF ETERNITY AND END ALL DESTRUCTIVENESS

Sorry, you go to low earth first, then launch to geosynchronous a lot cheaper since there's less atmosphere and gravity.

Be gone leaf

Of course. I'm sure your dad makes up for all the other kikes that are totally not undermining the goyim. Me and my Goyishe Kop!

WE HAVE THE BEST SHIPS, SEA AND SPACE!

RIP in peace Space Elevator

How the fuck is it doable right now? You'd still need nanotubes to go around the planet. It's even longer than going to orbit.