You're being manipulated

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5391449794001/?#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop reposting this

This is him reddit.com/u/serenaded/

my whole life

>every contrary opinion must be a raid

Unless Hitler is running in 2020 i'll still be voting for the Trumpster. He makes (((them))) mad and deports spics, that's enough for me to get off the couch on voting day.

Back to the_donald

>literally posts on t_d
HAHAHAHA

wtf i love trump again now

>1491702209681.jpg
Dumbest picture that I ever seen

Fuck off. I should have voted Hillary and gotten more affirmative action and feminism. That's what pol is all about now.

Fuck off already.

This is getting old. Fuck off falseflagger.

Holy shit

Yeah

Wew lad!

Repost this MOAR...

ShareBlue hates it.

I love the smell of burnt normies in the morning.

i can think for my self still much thx for making a shitpost

video.foxnews.com/v/5391449794001/?#sp=show-clips

Lol. I think they are the only ones mentioning the seconds thoughts. Truth is they are pushing us even further to supporting president Trump out of spite

bump

This is embarrassing

#baby's first shill attempt
#apply yourself
#see me after class

Fuck off. There are shills here, there have been since before the election. And I'm sure they are exploiting this.

But Trump seems to be going against the principles that led us to support him. He might be playing 3D chess but if he's not then he has been got to and that is a big deal.

I was optimistic about the whole Syria thing since it was only an airfield until the whole media and neo-con establishment flipped 180 overnight from opposing every single thing he did to supporting him. That really blackpilled me on the whole thing and I'm not a fucking shill.

Calling me and anyone else who questions why he is doing the same thing he opposed so firmly before the election a shill does not make it true.

No president is perfect

Lad no one that has been here for more than a month and isn't a complete retard is falling for this. Posting some screencaps of a discord isn't proof of shit. Most oldfags are sick of reddit and this whole blind support of trump has made that more apparent. Every screenshot of this discord shows less and less people, and considering these screencaps have been post since the second day i'd imagine its a ruse.

I too can make images in photoshot

Not gonna lie, honestly, i voted for trump; former Trump voter here but honestly lie after lie for like 3 months. Syria is the straw that broke the camel's back but is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. Im struggling to find a reason to stay on the train, but right now i feel like ive been conned and in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Ill form my own opinion thanks.
There is nobody that can justify Trump doing exactly the opposite of what he promised on foreign policy.
US foreign policy is an important reason lots of people voted for him and the US leaving behind their wamongering ways is in the best intrest of the rest of the world.

Argentina is white now?

Says the shill from Argentina . . .

>doesn't recognize the pasta
>can't tell sarcasm

Back to plebbit

Oh yeah lets just make an easily spreadable image with instructions for our secure discord full of people who already know the objective.

>You're being manipulated
-t. CADRE Manipulator