When did you realize Sup Forums was a compromised board?

When did you realize Sup Forums was a compromised board?

when pepes disappeared =(

Sup Forumsharbor

When everyone supported Trump.

Old Sup Forums was Jeb board.

When we stopped recruiting.

Go forth and bring more regular people to Sup Forums !

Our numbers will drown the shills in their own propaganda!

when /sg/ stopped discussing truths and just posted bland sputnik news. Shitting on Trump and america with the humor of a russian paid troll sitting at a desk in St. Petersburg. Like the world decided standing up to 3rd world despots and making them think twice before using illegal weapons is a bad thing. Defending common human decency and moral consensus has been abandoned, like this board should be. It's just sad because I genuinely had hoped for a Russia/America alliance to lead the world.

>he thinks assad used chemical weapons
jidf please go

Christian, and no. Your pathetic support for this barbarian makes me question the level of humanity that dwells within the common slav.

YOU CANNOT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Since HWNDU

oh look, OP is one of our leftist guests who unironically supports a muslim dictator that just gassed children with nerve gas.

the first time someone disagreed with my opinion.

fuck off jewlover.

the CIA did that

The first day I got here. Its the internet goy.

Oh look.

Gullibility.

>Wake up faggot you say you're Christian but you ignore the truth before your eyes!
The Jews don't worship the same god as we do. We worship the holy trinity they do not. They in turn have to worship something = Satan
>he doesn't know about Enoch
>he doesn't know about the Talmud
Oh user you have much to learn my advice is FUCKING LURK MORE FAGGOT

>gullible
so by not believing the dictator who already lied in 2013 about using nerve gas, that he didn't use nerve gas again... i'm being gullible? huh.

the art of lurking

i'm confused are you asking my opinion on the status of the salvation of jews? they are damned just as hard as muslims and anyone else who hasn't accepted the Lord Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Honestly though, you say it with such disdain in your words I doubt you actually pray for their salvation.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD, YOU KIKE

The Talmud is disgusting. Trump is helping the kikes create Greater Israel like all the other presidents. Which will lead to us getting raped by refugees.

>uses nerve gas on civilans with mountains of proof
>a hero worthy of your praise and admiration
pick one kid.