What will Sup Forums do when Trump drafts you fight Russia?

Already in... fml

Laugh because I'm not american.

hope us doesn't call us again

Chop off a thumb

Desert because fuck that shit.

Not gonna happen. Stop shilling.

I'm going to mootxico also im too old

Lose some weight because I'm inactive ready reserves and will be guaranteed to go.

Fall and break my leg

MFW being old is an advantage in warfare. I ain't getting drafted.

INTO THE MOTHERLAND THE GERMAN ARMY MARCHED

wait for order 88

I would desert and join Russia.
I'm not going to kill my own Aryan Brothers fuck that shit.
I'm a NatSoc and would rather die fighting alongside a Russian than a nigger.

I want to enlist but I am covered in tattoos...

Am laughing my ass off watching everything unfold. What a climax, praise Kek right goyz?

There won't be a draft, the war will be between drones. we don't need boots on the ground anymore...though if they draft all these autists to pilot a drone, it probably won't be much different from now. just sitting on your ass playing a video game.

join the Russian army

The US and the Russians both equally hate shitskins, not each other. No reason to fight.

patrician taste

Don't think they'd take me, I had jda re-4 seperation from the navy during boot camp. Have been considering trying for reentry but the more I research the more impossible it looks to reenter with an re-4

I'm too old to be drafted. I'll just sip scotch and welcome the end of all things.

>Russia
>Aryan
kys

>Don't worry EU muslims will back you up

Weasel my way out using this "white privilege" thing I keep hearing about. Also I'm 28 and a software engineer so I'm safe anyways.

Not going to be a issue if WW3 breaks out. Shit even if we just go to war with Iran or Syria they will take you cus of a bigger need for soldiers

I'd go fight. Are you a pussy?

What was the age limit to be drafted?

is this a thing?

Canadian here we will fight alongside our old allied, you got my sword.

laugh at all the retarded dindus when i get out scott free and watch their ass get nuked lol

I'll renounce my US citizenship and apply for a visa to Argentina

yfw anzac getting charged by meth'd up chink division in the Indonesian campaign
>president kushner orders you to suck his dong for Israel
wat do?

I am too old and was already in the military, and at least half of the idiots here are autistic so they can't go

lay down every cent i got in vegas on the russkies... trump is desperate drafting someone like me

Too insane to be drafted rip

This, basically. This world needs to die. It can mean the end of this, but the start of something new.

I'm too old to be drafted, and I have a bad knee and degraded lower back discs. They'd send me home.

Probably get nuked.

I'd tell him to fuck off, and help organize local support for draft-dodgers and resistance against their arrests.

This is a very different political climate from 2003 an Iraq - there is very little support for another big Mideastern war, and the level of domestic resistance will be much higher.

implying we won't force Canada to draft people

I'm way too old but I'm not killing anyone just because some kike told me to

Already in the infantry. I'm ready to go make history.

Pull his pants down, run my hand up his leg, and castrate him.

I'm with you...any where near Wisconsin?

>Being 32
TFW I got nothing to worry about kiddo

I know that Sup Forums always overhypes stuff, but is this really happening or are you larping?

I have a history of dystonia, can I still get drafted?

>Proudly suit up and fight for my God Emperor
>go into battle
>immediately absorb bullets, become first casualty of the war
>finally attain death after spending the past decade wishing I was dead
>get to die a soldier's death rather than the suicide that probably would have happened if not for the war

Sounds pretty good to me senpai

*kikes laughing*

I'm already in the air force and my job has nothing to do with russia. I'm focused on a different enemy.

> USA airforce
> different enema*

There, fixed it for you

its larping, Sup Forums has been overrun by reactionary fags since the election, know their dear emperor did something they dont understand so they are acting out, despite the reasoning being plain as day.

Too old for draft, so I'll just wait patiently for the war to come to me via ICBM

you mean the "sarin" gas attack that was an obvious false flag?

Id say go to shoot the Ivan commie menace, mainly to satiate my desire for murder in a "legal" way. But unfortunately I have severe hearing loss in one ear and probably wont be taken

getting on the next flight to Thailand

Laugh because I'm exempt from the draft due to how horrible my health is.
Then cry because of how horrible my health is. Not fat, I just won the worst genetic lottery imaginable is all.

Already served and I'm too old to go back. You guys won't get drafted to go fight Russia though lol.

China on the other hand...

It depends. My family will probably expect me to draft dodge because they're all dirty fucking liberal hippies, but if the Ms. doesn't care I'll probably go along with it. Not because I think going to war with Russia is a good idea, but because I think some military service might be a good thing for me.

This hall victory brother.

Sme here thank god for frail teeth and severe asthma

I'm going to drop subtle references to the alt right so that you junior members will always suspect but never fully know that your boss posts here.

If that's what you think then you shouldn't wait for war to join. You should join now before the war. That way you can rank up a little bit by the time the war breaks out, which will put you in a better position for yourself.

No wars with Russia!
No wars among Europeans!

How old is too old? Because I have served with Sergeants who were in their 50s.

I would be so happy. I hate being a NEET. A draft would force me to get my shit together. I have eczema though. People with eczema can't enlist, so I doubt I can serve at all.

Not gonna happen since I already served 8 years.

Also, this is a shill post.

Accept a comfy desk job while all the brown welfare slaves are sent off to fight slavs.

>sorry, can't, my feet hurt

I had eczema. There is no way they can tell unless you flare up, and there is no problem with having eczema unless you have constant flare ups.

>implying ayyy lmaos wont stop WW3 from happening

This

We're much more powerful in the military than out.

together we will form a huge % of manpower

We must enact ourselves the 88th order. Hitler was a proud member of the military after all. I can't wait to see all the piss baby liberals get drafted and tossed into the meat grinder, get a little taste of real life for once.

>we take rank quicker than them and order them around

Get a deferral. Only son in the family and two fused vertebra.
>mfw

annex cucknada when?

like, first thing my dude

Defect to Russia. I'm not dying for Israel.

Tell them they do not have to issue me any weapons...I brought my own

>you get to command your own platoon right off the bat

Defect to Russia!

That's what Trump would want me to do since he is a Russian Spy! 8)

Russia is the greatest country in the world. I would sooner kill myself than take up arms against them.

sorry cant do it i got bone spurs

Im to smart and in college, all you dumb fucks will be cannonfodder.

Suicide.

Its policies and media that make them uppity. Otherwise blacks aren't bad...
Who run the Media to control their minds like "Kingsmen"

Do I have to spell it out for you?

>tfw got kicked out in basic even after recycling

Too fat to do anything other than sit at a desk.

1) Not American.
2) Legitimate medical discharge.

>mfw 28 and have chronic medical issues

Even ROTC wouldn't take me.

Enjoy Siberia while I'm at home cucking you.

I could do this. Time to dust off the old model airplane.

>implying those liberals wouldn't run to Canada or already be working on their art degree, or traveling to memecountries on their parents credit card
Nope. It's podunk good ol boys and second generation joses that will be dying for Israel and globalism. Kaiden will be at Berkeley or NYU, comfortably mocking you, while supporting "saving" Syrian children from Assad and Russian homophobia, by arming terrorists and bombing their homes.

Stay home and fuck your girlfriends. I'm out already mofuckas. Light bullet wound to the leg ensures I don't serve again. You guys are about to get cucked hard. You gon die

>Im to smart
>to smart
>to

>fighting and dying for ZOG

No thanks. If I'm gonna die it's going to be on my own soil.

McGee?

Stay home because of my heart murmur.

The ancient Romans did it to avoid being drafted.