WW3 Incoming

Is it just me or is there a real possibility for WW3 if not an invasion of Syria? It seems like there is more of a buzz going around the internet and I am starting to get a bad feeling.

Am I justified for feeling this way or am I just stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2017/04/10/we-are-entering-the-day-that-burns-like-an-oven-w-christine-beadsworth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, Marines are activating reserve units and we're starting mopp suit training. It's either a large show of force or we're going to war.

>Am I justified for feeling this way

been feeling this way for a few weeks
something is coming and it will not be pretty

>using the "Is it me" meme to describe something that most people on the fuckin planet are thinking
kys

let's hope it war with the mission objective of regime change.

Russian regime change?

in case trump is reading, all criminals and drug users should be rounded up and put in prison camps sometime about now, they will simply be a problem and a drain on resources during war.

Allahu akbar!

ww3 wont happen over a few tomahawks fired at an airstrip

ww1 happened because some asshole got assassinated.

Last week it was
>WW3 over Gibraltar

It's not habbening.
It's never habbening.

Kek will never Make Earth Interstellar Again
Sup Forums will never Deus Vult all over the Holy Lands
/k/ will never headshot a post-apocalyptic looter from 2000 yards with a Mosin
/mlp/ will never be purged.

Just stock up on your water filters and make happy merchants rub their hands.

a man can dream

there was more than just an assassination going on behind it, plus putin didn't "react" to the recent one.

blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2017/04/10/we-are-entering-the-day-that-burns-like-an-oven-w-christine-beadsworth

spolier alert, WW3 fags have ben crying ww3 for 5+ years now. it still hasn't happened

They would be better off dropping the bomb in the middle of empty fields so no one can vote anymore.

It already started, Cletus. You're just too damn dumb to see it.
Board up your windows. Turn off all lights. Shoot your elderly and children. Trust me, you'll be doing them a favor.
>Mfw we could have prevented it but we made sure it happenned instead
Do not fear your own demise, brother. Its the path we've chosen. Chaos is what pushes us. The evil within us shall take a physical form once again, and cleanse our sins with nuclear fire. Remember my words as your body gives in to radiation, or as the fire engulfs you, Cletus.
Goodbye.
I love you all.

At the risk of being called a shill yes this is going to end really badly. Iran, Russia, China, North Korea, and Assad know Trumps agenda they know that he isn't going to back down so the only real response would be to fight back. Sup Forums has doomed us all so you'd best be getting ready son.

You're just wrong.

the biggest war in the history of mankind is coming.everything is going down.

>mfw Nuclear War soon

The Geneva convention is a joke. It's the reason no one wins wars nowadays. The point of war is to completely obliterate your enemy, not cripple them. These "humane" cucks need to fuck off

Will the MET make it? Everything else is worthless

North Korea is going to nuke California, ala Pearl Harbor.

My instincts been screaming since yesterday, This could really be the happenings

not stupid just schizophrenic

FUUUUUUUUU

Trump regime change. He will die and so will billions.

Good fuck CA, even though I live here. Fuck me too.

That's the spirit!

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

150,000 American troops on there way onto Syrian soil and Uk/us troops going through the Jordan border it could be happening.

Underated af. 2000 yard shot with a Mosin made me kek.

water filters and Czech gas masks via Amazon

Trump says he doesnt use the internet much.

mlp did nothing wrong you stupid piece of shit nigger.

If we attack Syria again there will be retaliation by Russia. I feel like the Globalists/Shadow governments of the world have many different options up their sleeves and WW3 would be the last resort for them to rebuild the world how they want it. I feel like Trump is being forced/blackmailed to do what he did Syria and whats going on with NK..possibly. I feel like there will either be some terrible conflict ahead or some ground breaking exposing by Trump that will change the minds of even dumb fuck lib tards. Either way shits going to be getting real interesting. WW3 or not.

Shiiii