Explain yourselves: Is Trump Stupid or Homicidal?

Either he didn't know the gas in Syria was a false flag attack and that makes him an idiot.

Or

He knows it was a false flag attack in which case he is okay with children being murdered as a pretext to bomb an airbase that has been a concern for Israel.

So which is it? Idiot or kills kiddies for kikes?

Its one or the other.

It was a false flag but you have to be a moron to think the Jews were behind it.

Well he also could've bombed the airstrip to make the illusion that he's not in full support or Putin and Assad. He tweeted recently that bombing airstrips is useless because all they need to do it fill in the crater

The Jews weren't behind it also. Either it was rebels or arms dealers

You have to be pretty stupid to blindly blame (((Die Untermensch))

he knows it was a false flag, he just doesnt care. its the perfect opportunity to btfo china

First of all, it wasn't a false flag. We tracked the plane and Syria doesn't deny it was their plane. They claim that there were chemical weapons at the target, but that explanation doesn't make sense because it was clearly an air burst. It's unlikely that Assad ordered this, because it would be fucking stupid, but it WAS syrian air craft. Either due to miscommunication, a mixup in the loading bay, insubordination, or treason. Whoever was responsible was likely left at al-Shayrat to get blown up by the missiles.

But additionally, as has been stated numerous times, this does not represent a change on the position of the white house towards assad. They do not seek deposition nor war with the existing syrian government.

both

Yeah but he co-signed the story about kids being killed. So he either believes it or doesnt and was lying. If he doesnt believe it and dropped $70 million in missiles anyways, then he is being complicit in using Israels false flag, kids being gassed.

As you see it. Israel is known for this, to include posing as anyone or working with anyone under false names and motives.

So you are saying that it was a false flag and yet Trump delivered a strike against someone Israel hates, and Trump knew it and did it anyways, and that even though this base has been a concern for Israel for some time, its all big coincidence.

And the media suspiciously does not mention that it was a long time concern for Israel. And no one celebrates that it helps Israel, which it does. If they are all so pro-Israel, why would they want to obscure that connection in the minds of Americans. If they say they support Israel, why hide that benefit unless they were trying to hide that association?

Lets assume Israel had nothing to do with it and its a coincidence. In that case Trump is ok with kids being gassed so he can fire missiles at Russia for no other reason than to counter the Trump-Putin narrative.

>Trump is ok with kids being gassed so he can fire missiles at Russia for no other reason than to counter the Trump-Putin narrative.

Correction: That may be unfair. But it would be fair to say that he is using the images of those dead kids to use the military to change a narrative on people who, again, did nothing to the United States.

Either way it smells fishy and rotten

This map doesnt show it, but it appears that Shayrat is in fact the base closest to Israel to the south

It was obvious that the faggot knew the kids were a false flag, his body language and parlance were transparent.
I really would give his pucci a break if it were not for all of the talmudists he surrounded himself with while simultaneously letting Flynn go.

what the fuck are you smoking? Have you read ANY news in the last 2 days???

Yes, have you? Cause you're really striking me as the "I get all my news from twitter accounts linked on Sup Forums" kinda guy

>He knows it was a false flag attack in which case he is okay with children being murdered as a pretext to bomb an airbase that has been a concern for Israel.
This is a strawman.

It was a false flag committed by the (((moderate rebels))), not Trump. They thought he would do nothing and look weak and Russian, or do something and look neocon and hawkish.

He did the right thing, though none of the options were great.

The strike also took out radar and anti air capabilities.

Really stinks of mossad.

How convenient for Israel.

Shitty syrian anti-aircraft, probably cold war era. Now Russia is bolstering their capacity with modern equipment which might actually be able to shoot down an israeli jet

Fuck off Sharia blue niggers

Thats interesting, but a lot of speculation emanating from more speculation. Im not saying its necessarily wrong. Im just saying anything can be called 384D Chess if you are always looking for an exculpatory good side. If I tried to look for a good side to 9/11, I could conclude by making George Bush a genius.

I dont reject your theory. I just have trouble accepting it, at least in its entirety, just because it seems 'to clever by half'. At every point that there is a variable where something could go wrong, every thing that follows that gets blown apart.

fair enough.
it's just the only thing that makes sense to me, and Trump has proven me wrong so many times before, when I thought he was fucking up, that I trust his judgment.

If he goes full neocon and initiates Iraq 2.0, then I'll admit I was wrong to trust him, until then, I think everyone is acting hysterically over a single salvo of missiles which killed zero people because Trump gave forewarning.

He has given me a lot to worry about. My first shudder came when it went from 'they all have to go' to 'just criminals and we'll see what happens'.

Then he acted like 'lock her up' was a joke and went wobbly on torture.

When the second exec order on travel got knocked down, I expected a faster response, but it seems to have faded away. That can be explained, but the silence has been deafening.

Then he let Flynn go, which I have mixed feelings about. Not so much that he let him go, but that he brought in McMasters, which the media was suspiciously quiet about.

At some point, I realized that no one was demanding leakers get expelled.

Then a lot of talk and no action on these mayors blatantly defying law. This all makes him look weak.

Then this business with Syria. It just smells rotten. I frankly dont object to the strike so much as smelling chicanery afoot.

Then all these neocon Bush-ites, globalists and Jews show up in the White House. Still, I manage to have faith.

But when the news that he was even *thinking* about edging Bannon out so soon, I had to stop and re-evaluate everything. That really has me terrified, because in context of everything else, it looks like a total bait and switch.

I can tolerate a few hebes, you never really can lose them all. But when they start showing up suddenly and in numbers at the same time there is talk of easing Bannon out, I'd consider that outright treachery upon the voters.

As long as Bannon is there, I can stomach the rest. If Bannon goes for some murky reason, I quit and dont expect there will ever be anything that can get me to vote again; it will already be all over for the US.

I agree with pretty much everything you said.
Maybe I'm just in denial, and I'm just hoping Trump can actually deliver. A lot of that stuff like the travel ban shenaniganz I attribute to the absolute uncompromising resistance Trump has been facing up against from day one.

There's nothing I can do but hope he can deliver.

If nothing else, if he actually builds the wall, which most of America has been asking for for decades but the kikes in Washington have been fighting against like crazy, then his entire presidency will have been worth it to me.

I want a true America First policy. Why is it too much to ask for from the kikes and cucks?

Well, almost everyone in power these days, going back ages really, seem to view the US as a business, a pile of resources to divvy up.

Anyways, thank you for your thoughts, it has opened my mind a bit. I appreciate the thoughtful discussion, I dont get as much as I would like here and I am grateful and appreciate it.

I must go; it is late here. Have a great week.

u2 m8

>It's one or the other
Wrong. 88d chess.

Are those his real hands? Look how short his fingers are!

Look at the way he writes, listen to his inability to form a coherent sentence or idea unless it's just bragging about himself. Trump was always a retard, just one with Bannon and other intelligent people in his corner so it made him /ourretard/.

Trump is being controlled by the deep state. ((((They)))) have all the real power.

>1 post by this i.d.
>all within a minute of each other

not even trying, david.