>So you're probably wondering how I got here

i'm sure that hard concrete will break my fall

"FUCKINGG KIIIIIIIIIIIKES"

"THE JEWS DID THIS"

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

he forgot to delete his iexplorer history

FREEEEE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIIING

NEXT ON MTV

Why would you shoot a guy then throw him out of a plane?

Probably thinking about his lack of pancreas, and why he took part in this pathetic conspiracy to hide the greater truth...

The Pancreas Prevarication. Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

I know what was going through his mind.

Asphalt.

>I'm a bird nao?

then this play

youtube.com/watch?v=6BSdb9186QI

That fire was hot.

one nothing wrong with me

They welcomed it... Not at first, but... right there in the last instant. It's an unmistakable relief. See, cause they were afraid, and now they saw for the very first time how easy it was to just... let go. Yeah, they saw, in that last nanosecond, they saw... what they were. You, yourself, this whole big drama, it was never more than a jerry-rig of presumption and dumb will, and you could just let go. To finally know that you didn't have to hold on so tight. To realize that all your life - you know, all your love, all your hate, all your memories, all your pain - it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream, a dream that you had inside a locked room, a dream about being a person.

>"Someday we're gonna look back on this day and laugh."
>"I sure do hope no decades long war erupts from this."

>shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

this is one meme I could do without

I can see the earth is flat from up here.

"I can't believe I'm in a movie!"

This way is so much faster than taking the stairs!

"Surely our competent firemen who we pay high taxes for have already set up nets and tarps to catch us endangered well-off citizens"

"Oh, turns out they didn't"

>GLITCH
>.......ANYTHING

>Do it for the LULZ

Nothing cause of shock.

"They lied to me when they said I would save 15 percent or more on car insurance!"

This mother fucker was so vain that even in his last minute of living he was cheching himself in the mirror.

'Okey dokey... free my mind. Free my mind.'

>Oy vey,I dropped a penny!

Please don't shitpost, that's my country's job.

Superman should be here any mome

I have always suspected that lungs aren't real

maybe I could have tried to climb down

You can feel your lungs mate... plus you can see lungs when people get ripped open etc.
Good luck seeing a pancreas, they simply aren't there.

Dumbass.

This is serious you Munted Maple. My brotherhood works tirelessly to fight the evils of the Pancreas lie. We hope to get hold of proof that the masses can understand soon.

what a crappy tuesday

He was thinking #NotAllMuslims

"god dammit why did I jump this was a terrible idea"

"I believe I can fly"

>if this was Australia I'd be okay

I shouldn't have gotten out of bed today

underrated

If I count to ten will it end? If I close my eyes will it end? Will it hurt? I don't want to die. This is too much but I can't move. I'm stuck but falling. This gravity is too much for my soul to grasp. If I pray to God will he help me? If I die will my kids be okay? This hurts too much. I didn't get to do that. Please God watch over my kids, my wife. I don't want this. This is too much. This is

"I'm gunna fuck OPs mom tonight"

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

fucking hell

"This is the jews fault."

water filters

Nice replica, did you get that from Weta Workshop?
You know, if you google Pancreas it comes up as 99.99% artwork for a reason... then google Real Pancreas in images and see how many variations and ddifferent designs of Pancreas there are. After that compare all the Pancreas replicas to the artwork.
It's so inconsistent.

>Top tier tax bracket
>cushy corner office 100+ floors up

Mfw didn't buy a parachute

top fucking kek

"Do a flip faggot"

1, 2, 3, 4, fi- SPLAT

>why oh why didn't i take the BLUE pill

If the guy called in sick he would still be alive

Life is a bitch sometimes

He's a nigger, who cares

>damn couldn't do a full flip

Better out than in.

As sad as it is, there's a huge chance this was exactly what was going through his head.

>"Fucking jews"

Hmm, weird, you would think due to the location of the falsified pancreas you would see it come out of his body in this picture. His intestines are there but no.... pancreas.

is that from 911?

>Why are a group of large nosed gentlemen unloading TNT into the first floor and why do they have erections?

Screw America, Hitler did nothing wrong. Let's go fagggots.

Damn, first nigger to get a job at Goldman Sachs, and this happens.

Tell my goldfish goodbye.

Explanatory gap

best ones so far

>Pancreas

youtube.com/watch?v=UHVi6n0OSuE

he was actually spinning as he fell and not doing some calm cool collected 8/10 dive

#NotAllMuslims, Obviously..

This is better then being on fire. Nice view.

>weeee

Looks about as convincing as the gore in Alien from back in the day...

You know doctors are in on this right? We have uncovered some sick tests that doctors do on patients who suffer from "pancreatic cancer" and so on. Honestly doctors like to pretend they are noble etc but in reality their oaths are to another power and frankly it's disgusting.

How much do they pay you maple man? Dont you have morals? Why defend the pancreas, what are they offering you that makes you want to betray your fellow man?

>Extremists did this, Islam is a religion of peace

people won't believe this was an inside job

apparently the pavement was the last thing that went through his head

HOL UP

but if you google "pancreas autopsy" you get pancreases

Yeah.
moonheadpress.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-deal.html?m=1

But don't go around spoiling the game. No one likes that.

Did I leave the stove on?

"This has nothing to do with Islam, Islam is a religion of peace, not all muslims are terrorists, it's only a small band of extremists that perform terrorist attacks. In koran it says-"

Did I leave the stove on?

>pancreas autopsy
Hahaha, most of them look nothing alike. A see a yellow one, some brown ones, some mustard ones, all sorts of shapes, textures and sizes.

Are you dumb? None of them look similar to each other, it's like looking at concept are for the pancreas... probably because that's all it is. Equivalent of concept art.

Holy shit, open your eyes. Look at them again and tell me you are seeing a pancreas and not a collection of movie props.

I got that reference.

should of said through his head

>check this 4

>guys name is Tim
>works on the 78th floor doing data analytics for some financial firm
>always has his ipod with him
>listens to classic rock and smooth jams to pass the time and keep his production up
>is great at his job, but pretty introverted
>really likes this girl that works on the 82nd floor
>sees her on the elevator pretty regularly
>talks to her about her favorite music
>one day she hands him a thumb drive
>tim plugs it in to his computer as soon as he gets to his office
>itsaplaylist.playlist
>puts it on his ipod
>suddenly theres a loud explosion
>Tim is surrounded by fire and jet fuel
>sees a small bit of sunshine through the choking smoke and intense heat
>inches towards it with ipod in hand
>heat is unbearable
>tim cannot bear it any longer
>puts in earbuds and presses play
>jumps

"And I'm freeeeeeeeee! Freeeeeeee faaaaaaaaaaallllllliiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn"

"Oh crap, now some asshole on Sup Forums will make a thread about me every day for a month!"

Kek

At least he got a rundown on the situation.

WHOA

GAME
OVER

Yeah, probably had a hair in his eye too. I hate that.