Welcome to Sup Forums

How White are ya?

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/199944/Melanin_Afrocentricity_and_Pseudoscience
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im so white i like anime and live with mom

Whoa, right this way then

Im so white i try to be a nigger by being polish and russian and wearing snapbacks and fake ebonics

You faggots are the worst, the horsefuckers should come back to chase you homos out.

I wake up everyday at 5 am to trade stocks and walk my dog. I also drink milk with every meal.

I'm so white I got sexual reassignment surgery to become a female

60%

Im so white i feel emasculated everytime im around black men

I eat my pizza toppings first, than go crust to tip.

60%

20% Italian
60% German
20% Irish

im a mexican that looks like a russian, i should leave then.

I'm so white I put bacon flavored mayonnaise on my ham sandwich

How white am I. I have the entire Breaking Bad series on blueray in my cuckshed.

I don't know the % but
German
Scottish
American Indian

I'm so white I got a job working in a photography studio as a bounce card.

absolute madman

First post is also best post

I'm hispanic

I'm so white i actually went back

I'm 25% latino. Am I still white?

helo

I'm a US gunowner and don't agree with the ATF

I'm so white I only wear cargo shorts and New Balance shoes

VERY. somewhere down the line my great grandaddy fucked a cherokee, but other than that im the poster child for whiteness

whiteness doesnt exist. Its albinism. A disease. Euroes mad ashamed they came from black and brown ppl. As subhumans lmfao. Priceless. Cant make this shit up. Karma and G-d is real. Die choking on your own poison.

I'm a diseased JEW look at me. Fucking hole herder.

50% German
25% English
25% Native

I sunburn if I try to tan unless I put on like some tanning lotion or sunscreen (bitch shit)

The stock market doesn't open at 5 you dirty lying fuck. How white am I? I can smell a fake Anglo a mile away

I'm so white I tip my pilates instructor after every lesson

I'm so white that I can get these triples

Drown in it. Your own hate.

>not understanding how time zones work
>leaf
Why am I not surprised?

I take a shower and eat first and I don't live in the east US you sperg.

You a slave owner in mexico?

my father never hit me and all my family is liberal but with a good amount of money.

German, Anglo, French, and Lithuanian. Do I pass?

I had a bowl of nails for breakfast... WITH EXTRA MILK

im 1/54 cherokee
1/23 iroquois
1/64 algonquin

Kys leaf

I assumed Canada had time zones there too

Also if he was in the West coast he also said he.walks his dog

3/4ths Irish/German, 1/4th Native 'merican, 4/4ths Nationalist Libertarian.

nigger detected

>You again

argentinian white

>I know my father
>I don't pick cotton
>I'm not very fast
>I don't crave watermelon

That's been debunked you fucking jew

5:00 Cali is 8:00 NYC

So you jerk off for a full hour and a half after waking up? Or do you do that for 2 and a half hours since you closer to the centre? Yeah piss off kid. You don't know shit about finance

100% Indian

genius

6'4 ginger hair with blue eyes

You guys can all go fuck yourselves too, this guy reaks of shit

I pay taxes.

Your solid as a rock user.

im half German and half serb.

Hello white brotheren.

Daily reminder not to race mix and have a minimum of 6 children

I said hi to a cop and he didn't shoot me.

I read news, shitpost here and yes I do sometimes fap. I finish up and take the dog out then I go to work.

It's a healthy way to start the day.

>Yeah piss off kid. You don't know shit about finance
I didn't say I did. My job has nothing to do with finance it's just something I fuck around with every other morning.
Why are you so butthurt, leaf?

I'm whiter than the average 'Murican

I believe in the true-born superiority of the classical Englishman and in the strength of the British Empire. The United Cuckdom is a mockery of the name Britannia, devised by those lesser men who, ill of mind, connived within the shadows to masquerade their weakness and insecurities as political correctness.

BRITANNIA WILL RULE THE WAVES ONCE MORE, AND A NEW DAWN SHALL RISE AND SET THE SEAS AFLAME WITH THE LIGHT OF GLORIOUS, WHITE RACE.

Extremely pale, moles all over. Brown hair and brown eyes tho :(

Master race, enlightened.

Had a cop apologize for pulling me over today and let me go

like 25% ish desu.

No it hasnt you fucking ASHAMED ALBINO LEPER BITCH. Actual subhuman. Actual inferior. I could break every bone in your frail weak leper body. Drink more milk albino. Its for you baby white boys.

"I wake up everyday at 5 am to trade stocks"

Greek Cypriot, my genetics are pure south european with no turkish at all. I'm white

Im half white\hispanic.

H-hello fellow white brothers.

I'm so white i traced my lineage back to plymouth rock

I will now remind you that this world does not belong to you seed of cain. Its just not your planet to covet anymore. Because there is nothing superior about your deficiency.

Bhatti tribe of pakistan. Your fake charts and graphs will NEVER amount to this kind of proof. Youre fucking obsolete, and you fucking know it. Youre time is over albino. You fucking ruined it. No one else to blame but yourselves. Ya lost the big one beta shitstains.

I don't live in Birmingham or london

Cypriot's are like insects

How so, Turkroach diaspora?

I'm a direct descendant of King Edward III, and can drink milk without any ill effects.

I also have Germany roots, so I'm pretty much genetically superior.

I am black

"The frequency for the albinism gene is 0.01 in many populations. This means that, in the absence of assortative mating, one in 10,000 births is an albino. Dubinen (1975) calculates that it would take 25,000 years just to double the albino gene frequency as a result of mutation pressure and 2.5 million years to get a whole population to become albinos."

academia.edu/199944/Melanin_Afrocentricity_and_Pseudoscience

It must be hard to come to terms that you are an inferior race and always will be. Don't worry though bleach is very cheap at your local grocery store

every thread every day

I had a chicken salad sandwich in a green bread with a sierra mist for lunch

rare

Being white is actually a disease spread by an alien species when encountered. Much like how the natives got infected by being near Europeans. This alien species came here as their last forte and eventually died out having been the last flagship of their species. So in essence, fuck off spaceniggers.
I'm drunk as shit.

blah blah blach wah wah wah "I dont wanna be an inferior albino, Im superior white man!"

Too bad your skin color couldnt keep your parents from getting a divorce. Too bad it didnt count where it mattered broken home billy. Pol BTFO once again.

Fuck off nigger.

How can I lose with guaranteed yous. I own this fucking place. You storm larpers are my bitches and I bTFO of yall all the time and devour whats left of your pathetic beta non-chad egos.

"Muh supremacy! tho! my caste system!"

stfu leper. Its just not your time anymore.

lol why are you so mad tyrone?

You mad bitch? You mad forever kid. KYS white BOY.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

You're still trying nigger

>subhuman
>went to the moon

pick one

i have no criminal record

>majority celtic, portugal
>some nordic in there, danish
>tfw my portuguese ancestors had green eyes and the danish ones had blue
>born with a strange tone of blue eyes, now they are green
>i drink milk like a madman to show my superiority to sub-humans
>/fit/
>the nigresses are always trying to suck my penor while the white ones want to marry me
>every women looks at me and compliments me in some way, they generally having 18~20yrs
>mfw

Why did your mother file for divorce. She didnt love you? She loved some other mans cock? Your dad was a loser? All the above?

Pol btfo lmao. Will never recover. No cure for harlet mothers. Im not even black but I think black supremacy makes more much sense than albino innate inferiority projection. Albinism. A fucking disease. lmao. So priceless.

Bhatti tribe of pakistan kek. Cant make this shit up.

I'm so white I have 2 shades of the perfect aryan eyecolor. Mudbloods are jealous,

What the fuck are you on? I see niggers without full families all the time, you normally see white people with functioning families lmao you're seriously something else buddy. What ethnicity are you?

>projecting this much
Tyrone just kill yourself already. We know you feel bad because your inferior genteics and the fact that you don't have a dad but projecting your insecurities is embarrassing.

You ddidnt go anywhere faggot. bet you havent even left the country lonely cletus. Why dont you go molest your dog broken home billy. White boys are so pathetic. Boy pucci lmao. sissys lmao.

>master race
>breast implants
pick one faggot.

I legally own a short barreled shotgun, passed the background check easily cause no criminal record, and could afford hundreds of dollars for the gun and the $200 NFA tax stamp.

And yet they still live like animals. Really roasts my cashews.