DRAFT DODGING - YOUR PLANS

POST 'EM

Don't be a coward, user

Why are you faggots obsessed with the draft all of a sudden? Did we transport back to the fucking 70's?

Be autistic

get out Pentagon

I'm already 30, the military doesn't want me.

Be pushing 30

>dodging the draft

>not fighting against the government because you refuse to kill fellow whites

What are you, a faggot?

Don't stop crying at boot camp and don't worry they'll kick you out.
Some kid had a nervous breakdown in the chow hall in my cycle and his ass was dropped. Just be the giant pussy you are and you'll be gold my man.

muh adhd lol knew that shit would payoff

If i tell you to jump of a bridge, do you say fuck off, or do you respond "Yes sir"?

>fight wars for jews
k

>running away because youre afraid of being given a job
you sound like a nigger

I refuse to fight a proxy war against good guy Assad. I'll move to a Scandinavian country, or Britain.

They do, draft age can be expanded up to 40s.

I'll say I have a bone spur in my foot.

Kek I did my 8 years, 70 possibly 100 disabled, don't worry OP everything will be alright.

>mfw I turn into the thing I said I hated... Jody

I'm a fucking cripple. Worst they'll do is put me on drone duty.

Gooby pls. I finish college this May, I may fight for reasons I don't understand, and causes I don't believe in, but I'll be damned if I don't fight.

Live in a country without a draft.

Draft dodgers kek.have some honor user. Dying for likes or mudslimes pick one.

I'm 25 so you younger posters will get absorbed way before me. I promise I won't fuck all of yo girls

>tried to go in the military before
>suicidal episodes from edgy teen years keeps me out

Will they care at all if there actually is a draft? I wanna serve my country.

>70 possibly 100 disabled,
what does this mean?

>people like OP exists
definitive proof clapland should be nuked \ replaced by immigrants .

Without constant medication, I suffer debilitating migraines and suffer from narcolepsy, so they'd find out real fast I wouldn't work out.

Wont they let you slide if youre getting really good grades?

You'll never serve in the military, in civilian contracting they might be able to pull some strings

Join the military in advanced and get a cushy chairforce job

fuck off FBI

I have a history of mental issues. Tried to get in before, I'm disqualified.

I'm a Canadian citizen

Yes goy lets make America great again.

My kidneys are fucked hahaha. Have fun niggas! pop pop pow pow I'm staying home playing skyrim.

>be american
>get drafted

Top lel

This we go to war with Russia I am fighting for them. I will not kill my white brothers for zog.

>fighting and possibly dying for a country you don't support in a war for profit
>being this indoctrinated

i have cataracts, not worried

cant fight my back is fucked

It's most effective if people just stand and fight.

Local cops are tasked with carrying out draft summons, since there aren't enough military MPs to do that work.

If enough local cops get taken down while carrying out those orders, local departments will refuse to enforce them, and the draft notices will be worthless, because there will be no authority to back them up.

You should call this thread /pussy general/

Not in a draft scenario, i don't think acting insane in the 60s or being "flat footed" or any of the other draft opt out claims were be valid back then. They don't take those people because it's a volunteer army... but once it's mandatory, i highly doubt they'll be picky.

Get on the next flight to Bangkok

After the service they do a check up and you can claim disabilities, get a free pay check for life and health insurance

gOING TO SUBMIT MY AFFADAVIT OF CITIZENSHIP DOMICLE AND TAXPAYER STATUS, GETS ME OUT OF JURY DUTY AND DRIVERS LICENSE REQUIREMENTS TOO

War is FUN. You're entire life until now has been useless, and meaningless.

yзнaй pyccкий и пocтyпить в poccийcкoй apмии

>Don't be a coward, user.

Or in other words

>Die for Israel, goyim.

I feel bad for you guys, at least when you fought in Vietnam and Iraq, it was purely for your geopolitical interest. Fighting in Syria is just defending Israel and spreading Shariah by helping "moderate" beheaders by fighting secular Syrian army.

>Be New Zealander
>Live in New Zealand

I'd prefer being drafted

Uhh, they typically draft 25-26 year olds first.
Muhammad Ali was 25 when he told the military to kiss his ass in vietnam.

>You should call this thread /pussy general/

Yeah because you're a pussy if you don't go fight in a war that doesn't benefit your country at all

morbid obesity

Recognize who your real enemies are you moron.

Shut up Juan the last time you've been in a war was against one state and you got your taco pushed in

Get a load of this goy. For the draft age to go all the way to 40 it would take a decade long war with heavy losses. Plus the military dropped standards for fatties, druggies and sjw types so the less-than-30 pool is even bigger.

>being an antipatriotic scumbag

>Australia
>new zealand

They're different countries m8

>tfw severely autistic

>fight and die for me you stupid goy!!!

Being Dominican. :3

> be older than 26

>DRAFT DODGING - YOUR PLANS
Being a hue works.

Shut up kike and gas yourself

You won't convince anyone here to die for you kike

Australia is our number one ally as far as military support goes. If we draft, you will too.

so is this a % then? you are 70% - 100% disabled? Did you get blown up or something? Hope it's a big paycheck. Thanks for serving.

There ain't gonna be a draft, and probably won't be ever again. Vietnam was so unpopular that the military won't issue a draft unless it is absolutely necessary for the survival of our nation. And if a war comes to that point, then the nukes would already be dropping, and we all know how that'll end.

You too man?
I Jody'd that fuck out of an army officer
Chesty Puller smiles down on me

I have Crohn's disease so I'm good

I'll be older than 26 by the time a big war breaks out though. Remember Iraq? We didn't just go there immediately.

They're not America, there is no difference.

im not eligible to join even with no draft

>dodging a draft
fucking pussies

when you get ur draft notice, make sure to do everything u can to take the proper aptitude tests and try to get into a development program like officers cadet training, etc.

if you're not a dipshit, youll place well and be fairly good to go or at least have a leg up

if you're a dipshit then you'll end up right where the sifter sets you

I'm not even American lol

And fuck no i don't fight Israel's wars. Go fuck yourself.

I'm getting a job in Alaska. If I get drafted, I just disappear into the wilderness.

Great idea. Thanks!

Not going to happen,

LOL

>WW3 no matter how fucking stupid will only last 20 minutes, nothing but sirens and rocket shields.

There will be no aliens disabled nukes,
tell me of an alien conspiracy theory that accounts for chemical and bio weaponized virus's that would only need 24 hours to wipe out half of the earths population. grow the fuck up an realize that nukes are the most humane way of dying.

lol Drafting nowadays with certain doom would be a fucking logistical nightmare and we all know it, Basic training schedules would not work with casualty rates on the front lines in a conventional war with how effective weapons have become.

You guys all act like this is going to last years, regardless of whether or not you believe in the biblical end days (I do) its too much of a logistical fucking nightmare to even put together and manage for more than 2 weeks. That whole 0.01% theory surviving is horseshit, they're going to ruin the environment and that will be the end of their future offspring.

Your government has not the manpower to sustain a 2 week full on conventional war with either super power without resulting into a full nuclear exchange within 24 hours of it commencing, and if you believe in the antichrist shit, best believe they'd be willing to resort to the nuke option in almost lightning fucking speed.

Its not going to happen, not until God says so.

>tried to join Muh reens
>was deemed mentally unable to serve because my mother forced me to take prozac for 6 months 9 years ago.
>Permanantly DQ'd
Fuck I just wanted to do good for my country. I wanted to join so bad!Now I have to do some other bullshit to help out.

You young fags better make daddy proud and keep me and my old ass alive to rebuild shit

>anime picture

we can tell

this

Pussy

You back stabbing kikes, Mexico had been at war since 1810 and kept figting the English, Spanish and the French plus some internal power struggles if Mexico wasn't so fucking war torn when you niggers attacked we would have had another outcome.

Yeah, the gist of it, we hit an ied, mrap are beasts, I hit my head, spine went to shit, but it's all good the check helps me makes end meet, I'm not rich

I'm not sure if I'm eligible to be brought back up to serve. I joined right out of High School but washed out because of an injury that since healed.

>my country

>the only country that is maintaining our existence should be nuked

dumb jew.

Be myself

I had minus 3 cylinder on both eyes. Good luck out there, londo

>tfw boring office job and would welcome being drafted
>tfw too old for the draft
Fuck it I'm just gonna enlist

i have really bad spine conditions so my spine is bending hard

Way to fuck up and tell them, retard

I swear to god I'll polpill some fucking fans in the air force or some shit and have them drop bombs on israel

If WWIII legitimately looked like it was going to happen I'd emigrate to Russia, get commissioned as an officer and fight for Putin instead of Israel

Defect to Argentina, already got qt friend there willing to let me live with her.

share blue niggers just trying to scare retards

not even going to try dodging your shitty draft
> am illegal mexican feelsgoodman

I'm proud of you, vet bro

Anyone here trying to get a medal of honor desu?

Go to Canada, duh.