Dear Germany

We need more EU gibs please, to rebuild german architecture, i live in small town and We have old teuton castle here.And it's laying in ruins after ww2.They said the restorations would start 15 years ago, and they still haven't done nothing,It's sad.There are plenty of old german architecture all through the country which is in the same situation......
Pic kinda related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_War_of_Independence
youtube.com/watch?v=rzKHvoNWK2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

should have thought about that before expelling them

>should have thought about that before expelling them
Expelling who?
Yiu mean baltic germans?We didn't expell them, they left when Hitler called them to new reich in 1930's

Are Latvians slavs?

>Are Latvians slavs?
No, pic related.

what are you then?

Balts

are balts white?

TIME TO KILL NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

But we don't have any niggers here in Latvia, what should we kill?

Whiter than slavs, and I'd call slavs white for our purposes.

If you're not a Lithuanian you're not a Balt which in turn means you're a Slav shit. Go fuck yourself you Russian shit

Idiot.

>are balts white?
Canadian education, jesus......

>American education

Also pic related

What did he mean by this?

I'm Italian with brown hair living in the United States, AMA.

No problem. Better than giving it to leeches from 3rd world countries.

>We didn't expell them, they left when Hitler called them to new reich in 1930's
>Germans don't even know that
That's the state of German education. Fuck me.

Maybe if you accepted your rightful Russian, Swedish or Polish rulers, you might actually have the political clout to get that done m8.

>Germans don't even know that
>That's the state of German education
Yeah well, denazification realy did a trick on you guys, moast of germans that i have spoke to don't eaven know moast of historical german land, like prussia/Livonia/Kurland/Riga and so on.
pic related, Riga was 60% german city, back in the day.

>Maybe if you accepted your rightful Russian you might actually have the political clout to get that done m8.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA
How cute
>He thinks that russians are not corput cucks
AHAHAHAHA
Russia is only 80% russian by now, while Latvia is 99.9% white country
pic related

lol

What are you laughting about?
You'r tax dollars are funding pic related.

Quasi. Not as alike as Hungarians, but not as different as Macedonians/Bulgars.

I love Latvia.

Would totally annex you peacefully if possible.

I was laughing at how there are 4 million illegals in Russia.

And those aren't ''my tax dollars'' you bumfuck. Your country is poor as shit and you probably get paid peanuts. Only thing you have to redeem yourself is ''''''muh culture'''''' but even then it's just a clusterfuck of being conquered and invaded. Your country is a buffer-zone so keep your mouth shut.

Oh and Riga (and every other eastern European city) is full of sluts. You have nothing to be proud of.

Do you know what the "EI" data means?

You have no hope surviving as a nation. You don't even have resources worth a shit. You would of fixed it yourself if you had any economy. Join a larger neighboring state and ask for state welfare, in-exchange for hosting a few prisons. You're better off a full province of another nation, then a client state of the USA or Russia.

Would look strange desu

No it wouldn't, faggot. Russia owns clay right above Poland and it doesn't look peculiar at all.

>You have no hope surviving as a nation. You don't even have resources worth a shit. You would of fixed it yourself if you had any economy. Join a larger neighboring state and ask for state welfare, in-exchange for hosting a few prisons. You're better off a full province of another nation, then a client state of the USA or Russia.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>A LITERAL FUCKING LEAF
Russians are poor shits when compeared to us, we are doing MUCH better then those subhumans are, you think we need there welthere?You have no idea what you are talking about.

>Livonia/Kurland/Riga
well it isn't really German land

>Riga was 60% german city, back in the day.
I think it's better when it's a Latvian city
unfortunately now the Soviets played a trick on you. Have you ever had your capital city for yourself?

Your GDP per capita is borderline homeless in USA.

>Your country is poor as shit and you probably get paid peanuts
Yeah well i would like how you would talk shit if it was you who got aneed by ussr and who fucked up you'r entire economy, we where prosperous nation before there ocupation, also we aren't as bad as you think, economicaly we are better then greece and soon will reach italy.
pic related
Also
>Oh and Riga (and every other eastern European city) is full of sluts. You have nothing to be proud of.
We are northern europe acording to UN also implaying that USA is not a slut house.
youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
and this'
youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg

germany should also give gibs to finland for burning down lapland

>unfortunately now the Soviets played a trick on you.
Yeah they did.......
>Have you ever had your capital city for yourself?
Yeah in 1918-1939
And by the last estimates Riga is now 51% Latvian a lot of russians are leaving for UK.

our prices are lower here, so it is not a case.

>Yeah in 1918-1939
I mean demographically. In that time there were Germans there you said, no?

>And by the last estimates Riga is now 51% Latvian a lot of russians are leaving for UK.
At least some good news in Europe.
Why won't Russians go back to Russia? Russia is desperately looking for their people because their population is shrinking.

New York city is a nigger shit hole with no infrastructure, I'm staying here and I hate it but it doesn't represent every American city.

That last one, the women are obviously paid actors.

>I mean demographically. In that time there were Germans there you said, no?
Yes but after ww1 when we won our batle of independance against russian menseviks (pro tzar army that whanted to get a foothold in Latvia to fight bolseviks) And german army who whanted to reclaim baltic german lands, a lot of germans left and became a minority in Riga, then in 1930's they left compleatly.Riga was 60% german pre ww1.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_War_of_Independence
>Why won't Russians go back to Russia? Russia is desperately looking for their people because their population is shrinking.
Becouse russia is a poor shithole, eaven when compeared to us, they can literaly cross a fucking border and go back, but they don't.USSR sent them here as colonists and a lot of people stayed becouse Baltic states where best parts of ussr.

Tbh, Latvians are a calm nation that takes things up the bum without much resistance.

People from this country always bitch but don't do anything to fix shit, which really pisses me off.

is there a happening?

Janka what are you doing here so early?

What now?

Report for Uni, u?

No just pointing out the fact.

I didn't sleep all night, i had a party 2 days ago, and i did not go to sleep untill 7 a moorning, it fucked up my cycle.And bilogical clock.....
Have work today, will be hard but i will try not to fall a sleep.

Well, didn't sleep either due to studies

>Russia owns clay right above Poland and it doesn't look peculiar at all.
That cley is eastern prussia, it used to belong to baltic tribes though, sad.....

Niggers in Sweden! Go on a Viking raid to there!

You should have maintained stronger ties to Poland. Poles are said to be rather insane about maintaining archaic architecture.

>Niggers in Sweden! Go on a Viking raid to there!
we did one time, but there where no niggers back then.
>You should have maintained stronger ties to Poland. Poles are said to be rather insane about maintaining archaic architecture.
i think you are talking about Lithuania, we Latvians had nothing to do with polesexcept for short duration when we where under polich-lithuanian rule.
Also
>Arabic architecture
What?

Latvia is gonna get flushed soon with refugees as well. Baltic Russians will kick the shit out of them though

>Latvia is gonna get flushed soon with refugees as well
nah, not going to happen, we don't give them gibs and people here are hatefull against them.
plus EU will crush down before we get flooded, if le pen wins EU is cucked.
>Baltic Russians will kick the shit out of them though
this

God I fucking hate America.

Breh, I have seen their families and kids speaking gibberish in bunch of bus stops here in the capital. A small start, but they are already here.

Kick the living fuck out of them, while wearing antifa gear. Make them feel not welcome. Rob them of the money they rob from you, fuck them off before it's too late. Do not let America and the (((EU))) be the death of your country.

Sure, how much do you need fäm

HA-HA this is what you get for betraying your Russian brothers you fucking cucks.

Best be getting fit, goy.

oh god.....

Sorry m8, we're first in line for gibs.
If mutti Angela leaves smth for you next week and doesn't blow everything on Greece, then you could talk about it

As much as will be needed to repair buildings.......
however the problem is that our politicians are corupt fucks, and a lot of them take Eu gibs for themselves.......

Greece you have took more then enough!
It's our turn now!We actualy need money to repair historical buildings while you need money to stay lazy cunts.

>betraying your Russian brothers you fucking cucks.
Russians have never been our brothers you cuck, what are you eaven talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=rzKHvoNWK2A
Day of rake soon.

They literally took care of you for 70+ years wtf. And what do you have now, freedom and low living standards lol?

Didn't you know? Since Comrade Trump was elected, Americans are the experts at European history and are the sole deciders on who is white or not.

to be fair, it is pretty easy.

londonstain? not white
Marseillestain? not white
Offenbachstain? not white
Roubaixstain? not white

technically has infrstructure

KEK
E
K

>American education

Dude your country is Romania tier. Why do you want to be EU so mucc?

Newyonigeria=not white
Dallespaniola=not white
Bostonigeria=not white
Seatlgeria=not white

Do you americans have at least 1 white city?

>Romania tier
Read this

Okay i have to go now, to jobe. have fun you guys.

>Do you americans have at least 1 white city?
That's not the goal user.