If WW3 commences, Russia will be blown out the water

If WW3 commences, Russia will be blown out the water.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional_Orbital_Bombardment_System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The problem is, WW3 won't commence.
It was that one bombing and thats it.

lol

True.
/thread

Endless proxy wars are what ensure the most shekels for the the Military-Industrial Complex. They would have no taxpayers to fund their lifestyles if WW3 broke out.

But I agree with the OP. Russia is still technologically stuck in 1985. It's an anemic paper tiger.

If WW3 commences there will be no more USA by the end of it.

>stuck in 1985
>disables most US missiles in the last strike
Pick one

Back to the basement you go. So refrain from typing anymore, ok?

We told them about it though, had we not I doubt they would have stopped as much as they did

WW1 started because some guy got assassinated, i wouldn't say that. plus trump might take further action in Syria.

Was not aware that they disabled missiles. I may or may not stand corrected.

>This guy gets it

If Russia gets nuked, by ANYONE, their entire Arsenal gets shot at the US oh fuck is right

/thread

Honestly I'd rather side Russia than the globalist kikes.

Source please

>If WW3 commences, Russia will be blown out the water.

>56 missiles launched
>Like 18 of them hit their targets

Do we actually expect our missile interceptors to actually hit all of the ballistic missiles? Because if they don't, NYC, DC, etc. die. I hope there's an afterlife.

it will be united states of earth

pretty much america is super fucked between civil war and ww3.

its true but if we are lucky every yuropoor up to the Pyrenees will get assrape ok maybe they will only reach the legitimate borders of France.

Get out yourself

My god.

"The Fractional Orbital Bombardment System[1] (FOBS) was a Soviet ICBM program in the 1960s that after launch would go into a low Earth orbit and would then de-orbit for an attack. It had no range limit and the orbital flight path would not reveal the target location. This would allow a path to North America over the South Pole, hitting targets from the south, which is the opposite direction from which NORAD early warning systems are oriented." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional_Orbital_Bombardment_System

"It is suspected to have a Fractional Orbital Bombardment (FOBS) capability."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat

>dying for Israel
>good goyim