Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and nation?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/06/03/full-auto-on-the-cheap-how-a-lightning-connector-works/
hackcanada.com/ice3/misc/ak47mod.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
gunbroker.com/item/633650182
gunbroker.com/item/636308943
gunbroker.com/item/635831973
fnamerica.com/products/rifles/fn-15-military-collector-m4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because I use a Remington 870

because i dont expect to see a mob of angry commies or muslims marching down my street anytime soon, ill let all the other hicks around me deal with them if it ever happens. there are more guns than citizens in the US

I owns 7

And lots of other gunbs

And training with others on how to use the.

Because my country prohibit me to own a gun

>expecting hicks to protect you
Bro, antifa fags are pretty well armed as evidenced at their rallies a few weeks ago.

Break the law faggot

That wooden furniture is lovely

just looking at AR pistols - 50 beowolf or 458 socom?

Because .308 STRONK

Airsoft

I have an AR-10

But I do?

Only a homo goy wouldn't own America's rifle.

there are no antifa here i live in the boonies of PA also antifa are a bunch of pussies, if it ever came time to shoot some1 they wouldnt do shit

i do tho

Are civilian rifles as good as military issued rifles? Probably not, but what's the difference between the two?

Neither

Both gay

Stick to standard calibers not snowflakes

Because I have an AR-10, which is 5 better than 15.

I got a 38 revolver...why I need AR?

>have concealed carry permit.
>cant afford gun.

Actually, for anyone that knows anything about ARs and what parts to buy, you can get a much better rifle than the military's. No auto, but you are getting the lowest bidder's craftsmanship

poorfag, can only afford ar556.

>Are civilian rifles as good as military issued rifles?
More or less, yeah. Civilian rifles are often put their paces and are slammed by consumers if they aren't great. One could argue that civ rifles are even better than military grade because of the bitching manufacturers get if the buyer doesn't get everything advertised.

The only real thing military issued rifles have over civs are select fire capabilities, but that's easy to rig up in ARs and AKs, the two most widely used rifles today.

Civilian rifles are usually better. Military has good initial specifications and quality control, but they are slow to upgrade or change. And they suffer from being worn out from use and stupid rules requiring white glove treatment cleaning every time you touch them. Civilian rifles are a billion dollar industry and have all sorts of nice features to make them better.

Military has full auto or burst, but that is seldom used in practice. But then again, civilians don't have close air support, armored personnel carriers, etc. In 2016, an individual soldier's weapon is not as important to the job as it is to effectively maneuver and direct fire.

>antifa are well armed
>antifa takes a bunch of pictures using tacticool guns that aren't even theirs
Like I'm scared of a weeb walking around in public with a dp12. Bitch boy probably cried after the first shot

Magazine restrictions. It's not my fault.

They are not "easy to rig up" for select fire conversion.

I do like how close they stand to each other.

One Molotov and they are going to drop their guns and run

Mistype on my end. I meant full auto.

Good luck defending youself against someone with a rifle or shotgun numbnuts.

What can you afford?

I'll find you a good carry gun at almost any reasonable price point.

I own 4 guns, none are semi auto, (that's Australia for you) but I am happy to with what I have, I don't really need a semi auto and it's nigh impossible for criminals to get guns here.

Own a .303, 12gauge double. Barrel, and 2 crossbows (need an 'M' license for it in Australia)

I use a Winchester SXP with 18" barrel

The fuck you idiots doing pumping .308 into walls?

>Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and nation?

Because I am rich enough to have a mini-14!

More or less the same thing.

If you don't know what you are talking about, then dont.

>just file down the firing pin.

>a semi auto 45 70 is gay

I'm not allowed to because of Martin fucking Bryant and autistic libshit gun laws

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)

What uncreative engraving

That's shit tier trolling

Because I could only afford an SKS.

Lost mine in a boating accident...

Because the M1A is superior.

You can buy full auto capable fire control groups for AKs online, perfectly legal. Installation is relatively easy and only requires slight modification of the receiver, however doing so is highly illegal and will likely result in getting your dog shot by the ATF.

Yes you can, just go and get your license man, it's easy

>Sup Forums not being scared shitless when push comes to shove

Thanks for clarifying that burgers, i remember that i read somewhere that a military manufactured m16 is like 10 grand (i could be wrong). And I was just curious as to if they're more accurate or something, but thanks for clarifying and taking time to explain to a leaf.

My AR is literally built by the same goofs who make the military's rifles. FN

I got a Daniel Defense and it's fucking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Agreed... I think about this every time I watch them

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/06/03/full-auto-on-the-cheap-how-a-lightning-connector-works/

hackcanada.com/ice3/misc/ak47mod.txt

>They are not "easy to rig up" for select fire conversion.

>If you don't know what you are talking about, then dont.

AR15s are relatively simple to convert to selectfun
that's one of the best things about them, imo if all you want is a dumb semi auto there are better guns, but if you want to get your dog shot in 3 easy steps, AR is the way to go

Thanks for the aids

It's about as useful as a desert eagle in 50AE

If you want to impress dirt shooting friends on range trips, by all means go for the fancy pants snowflake round.

If you want to actually use the rifle to send a lot of lead at a target effectively, go 5.56

I can't take anyone seriously who has those calibers for anything more than a "well I have everything else...." Type of situation

Ok you show me how to adjust the timing on a LL smart boy.

More like $600

Well. i got one, but a shotty wont kill the hot teen next door

Why do you carry a gun? Do you routinely find yourself in situations requiring of said gun? Or are you just a paranoid cracker who feels safer because of it? I bet you are the kind of faggot who brags about his gun that you worked 7 days of overtime at gamestop to earn, but in reality not one round has been through the barrel. Put that gun to use and kill yourself

It's just HIV ass. Also one of these days I will buy this stupid meme gun

Show me how to make an Kalashnikov full auto with a rubber band then.

Your nogunz is showing.

illegal

this is canada the appropriate response is to watch my wife get raped

Because I like murdering niggers with it.

Heh, that is because Palmetto is chinese made garbage

Because guns are illigal in my shithole country.

look mom I'm shitposting!

I work in Greenville and have been car jacked twice before getting a new car when the old one died.
So, a bit of both. I also just like to shoot.

>not daily carrying the based winkler

Lots of people use 45-70 for hunting you goof.

plus 223 is pretty small for most game

.38 special fag here
gg bro

Tell that to my parliament

Because everybody would just point and laugh if I owned a Cali cucked AR and posted it here.

I'd rather make do with an M1A or Mini 14 tbqh.

because I'm a NYS resident

How simple is it then?

most states will not let you hunt with less than .308 for deer.

bruh just tsx those faggot bucks

>Or are you just a paranoid cracker who feels safer because of it?

Sorry but I'm not white. I carry a gun because my mother was mugged and stabbed when I was 8, took the cops 16 minutes to get to her. Luckily she wasn't stabbed anywhere vital.

I still can't even believe that this is a real thing.

No u

The irony is I've never seen something that made me want to shoot someone as bad

youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA

It's sad that it's had to come to this in recent years. At least I'm not in Maryland where even M1 carbines and Mini 14's are banned by name as "assault weapons".

I hope Gorsuch delivers and overturns this bullshit toilet paper legislation.

A better question would be, why are you so threatened by the idea of people being able to defend themselves?

Also it's pretty obvious you aren't white - what is it about armed white people that frightens you so?

Because I have spent a fuckload building an AR-10. It'll be mostly done next week.

lol good job outing yourself no-hunt fag.
don't talk about things you don't know.

>military manufactured m16 is like 10 grand

yea, no
gunbroker.com/item/633650182
gunbroker.com/item/636308943
gunbroker.com/item/635831973

same as a military m4 but no select fire
fnamerica.com/products/rifles/fn-15-military-collector-m4/

I do it to piss off unproductive, nosy fucks like you.

And yes I have been mugged. It ended with the cracked out fucker bolting before I could clear leather.

I live in Fairfield county CT. It's about as nice as it gets. But sometimes nigger happens, and when it does, it happens very fast. I feel perfectly safe here or in NYC or Detroit. But the gun is a nice option to have of trouble finds me.

>he actually complied

>don't talk about things you don't know.
I know you should take a 7.62mm asprin.

basically you start by not replying to butthurt ATF agents online

switcheroo
a part or two
flip that selector
and mow down jews

Because I'm a poor fag. I spent $600 on a jui jitsu membership instead of an AR15.

I guess my 870, 10/22, and hi point will have to suffice until then.

Yeah but it only cost them $600 to manufacture.

Fuck the ATF and fuck the machine gun ban

I saw the footage of those queers in Arizona. Those guys are fucking posers.

>there are more guns than citizens in the US

family had plans to collect guns but I still have 9 or so in the house now. Most of them are 22cal for cheap plinky away shooting. A few 9mm handguns, only really modern one is a glock but still wtf am I doing with 9 guns by more or less accident?!

I guess if the zombie outbreak happens I can run round shooting 22cal rounds into heads..

Because I own this and not some plastic american shiet

Carry a gun 3,000 times and not have to use it. If on the 3,001th time you need to use it, even if it is just presenting, that justifies all other 3,000 times. It's about managing something called tail risk. And yes, I've had to use mine.

>this message brought to you by the AR manufacturer's corporation of america

This is a fucking Shareblue/shill thread trying to get intel

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!