Is Sup Forums ever wrong?

Is Sup Forums ever wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rocketnews24.com/2014/01/25/plastic-surgery-clinic-in-seoul-makes-art-out-of-patients-jaw-bones/
archive.is/9bc3e#selection-1275.0-1303.30
youtube.com/watch?v=xvclaAcXDjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, we supported Trump.

Sup Forums was wrong about Trump.

He is a neocon kike puppet.

Literally 90% of the shitty evil corporations like the Oil companies and ISPs aren't even remotely Jewish

nope, Sup Forums isn't ever wrong.

That one time with Trump

Sup Forums has been right enough times that i trust them more then most other sources.... is this bad?

no, unfortunately...

All the time.

CTR shills detected

Only if you count everything they've ever done.

Sup Forums is always wrong when they argue with me
but i always correct them

Is Futurama even good? Does it lean more towards blue pilled or redpilled?

Shareblue / 'The_Donald' detected.

nope never

MAGA shill detected

t_d reddit faggot detected

this asians are better than whites meme has to end

Sup Forums was wrong about believing that Reddit can fully be Red Pilled.

but that's fine, this is the universe of infinite potential in these boards.

Trump is all we got to open up the window for us, he has kept the kikes at bay and even confusing the shit out of them.

Will Sup Forums end up being National (Insert name here) in 2024? or you think 2020 there is a chance for a quicker spike of 1488?

get rekt son

This Kek concurs

>we

t. t_d

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

We are often right, but would be delusional to claim we are infallible

>asian masculinity

Kek supported Trump

one of us is cherry picking user, and it ain't me.

kike spotted

using anime pictures but not a Sup Forums filename

go back to plebbit cunt

Trump is not gonna attack syria.

He already did.

>77
>fp

get in the bunkers m8s

>If I get my images from anywhere other than Sup Forums I am a plebbit fag

Warning shot not to use chemical weapons, nothing else planned if they dont use chemical weapons again, nice try though shariablue

No

>cherry picking
thats exactly what u r doing user

The first three seasons on Fox were great. The direct to video movies were okay. The Comedy Central reboot was milquetoast.

So if he does it again, will you say the same thing? Will whether or not he "attacks syria" depend on where the bomb dropsin a non-enemy sovereign nation?

Which countries could fire 57 "warning shots" at one of our military strips, with you denying it as an attack?

Many times. The massive amount of threads created and deleted allow people to selectively remember the few times they were right.

>thats
>not that's
I think we both know what that makes you.

He gave Syria a heads up and notified all third parties as well

thats makes me not a cherry picker like you

So if North Korea says 'Hey US, heads up, I'm about to drop 57 missiles on one of your air strips in Hawaii. It's just a warning shot doe" and does, you wouldn't consider it an attack?

you're in serbia, fuck you

we also loved ron paul for a long time, we are essentially a drunk idiot

Sup Forums is very often right about big issues and upcoming events.

He gave a heads up to putin which obviously told assad, if he had done nothing all the neocons would be pissed

>what u gonna say if it happen again
Then if theres no good reason and trump removes assad and isis win the syrian civil war i will tell everyone how trump is a fucking faggot, but it wont happen

Ironic

>Then if theres no good reason
What was the good reason this time? To gain kike favor?

It was about Trump.
Or honestly it's like Sup Forums.
Sup Forums and Sup Forums are only right when something happens that reinforced their confirmation bias. Otherwise, it's just all bullshit.

North korea isnt the leader of the free world and the us are not storing chemical weapons in hawaii you fucking retard shareblue faggot

fuck I'm retarded

I was actually on board the Rand Paul train

See

What said
I dislike putting a bonch of potholes in the Airbase too but I don't know whether or not this is the setup to something clever or neocons winning

Once we put boots on the ground in Syria then I drop my support for Trump

>cherry picking
>one example

digits say never.

fpbp

Voting Trump was the right choice given the options, but supporting his attack based on the Syria hoax is not only gullible but against everything he campaigned on and the people voted for. Also the memes have developed into a cancer because we held onto Frog Meme for far too long and it's ruining the core chan culture and drawing in r/tards.

In short, Trump betrayed us and Pepe is kill.

en.rocketnews24.com/2014/01/25/plastic-surgery-clinic-in-seoul-makes-art-out-of-patients-jaw-bones/

Jesus Christ, Koreans. Get your self image together.

You already believe CNN if you think Assad gassed his own people, faggot.

The ones that matter are. Almost all US media is owned by 6 jew owned companies.

Sup Forums is not a monolith.

That said, when it comes to Jews, Sup Forums is never wrong.

yeah that one time trump threw some elizabeth warrens at an airfield and turncoats flipped their shit

despite trump saying he was going to "knock the hell out of isis" and "we shouldntve gone into iraq but shouldntve gotten out the way we did"

if those statements didn't tell you trump was a full blown interventionist youre either retarded or been living in your basement for the past 10 years and both

>Sup Forums
>wrong

dipshit Sup Forumssters didnt know about realpolitik and international war psychology

trump just bitchslapped assad on his first relative day in Prison and all the peacenik faggots thought it meant he was a warmonger like Bush and Assad

in reality that just means he was establishing himself not to get fucked in the Ass by Putin and other prison hustlers

God you guys talk about science but havent read shit for political science. so fucking sad

Shills out and about today

no.

>choice between a Clinton who's not shy about admitting they want war with a track record to back it up or a populist who promises non-intervention with a history of outspoken US foreign policy criticism
>he goes full retard once elected

We weren't wrong, just trying to make the best of a bad situation.

This

No i dont believe cnn

Im fully aware the chemical attack was a false flag

Trump was aware too and told putin and assad to gtfo of there while he blew up the gas

This

Youre doing god's work user, keep it up

Serbposters are true Sup Forumsacks. Any amateur lurker knows that.
Nice try tho, ShareBlue.
Jebem ti majku.

more like is Sup Forums ever right

It's not hard to never be wrong when the one thing that everybody here agrees on (the Jews run the media) is actually true and is the thing that people notice when they read bylines and go "Sup Forums is always right"

REACHING
E
A
C
H
I
N
G

Sup Forums never can be wrong because Sup Forums will just change the future so its shown right.

Mfw even the gets agree

It's so irritating to read "Sup Forums was wrong about Trump" isn't it? Like we were suppose to vote for Hillary?

Trump is still following the MAGA doctrine but with foreign policy he's following (((their))) doctrine.

There's probably not a snowball's chance in hell but we have to meme a third party candidate into office.

operation: collapse
archive.is/9bc3e#selection-1275.0-1303.30

>accounting
>female

you won't believe how many Stacy circles are in big 4

they rarely get out of entry level jobs even with a CPA, they're just there to torture you

use your own common sense

It's the worst kept secret in finance. Basicalky if you are 7 and meet the minimum requirements you're in, Deloitte is especially guilty of this from my experience. And yeah, 99% circle the bottom and create more work. Got so bad the last few companies I worked for (consultant here) I recommended regional/local auditors instead, and it worked out for the best. And the hand holding some of them get for CPA certification is just sad sometimes. Nigger-tier.

>shill post question
>shills respond
>shills beat each other off

these threads come in a pattern.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvclaAcXDjI
to any of the boys who watch TWD, I think it's a good idea to kill the traitor and let Pence take over. Yes, Pence may be a bit homophobic, but it's better than having a retarded traitor destroying the world as we know it. Kill him while we still have a chance, Sup Forums

Sup Forums is usually right when it diagnoses problems, and Sup Forums is usually wrong when it suggests solutions.

this

Still better than Hillary desu. With her we get the same jew warmongering plus big fat entitlement programs. I'd rather stand with Rand, but what the hell can you do?

No.

Ignore the shills

J
A
D
E

H
E
L
M

The one slightly left and above dead center isn't bad. Glass, big smile, would eat kim chi with. The rest are so ugly as to be amusing when grouped together.