I am done with Sup Forums

I am done with Sup Forums.

I thought there was some benefit in working to blue-pill the masses. I thought there was virtue in fighting the meme wars.

I'm sick of being censored. Sick of being outnumbered 1000 to 1 every time I speak up.

I've realized that visiting this website has had a legitimate, profound negative effect on my psychosocial wellbeing, as well as both my personal and professional lives. I think the stress of dealing with so many retarded "alt-righters", or red-pilleded, or nat-socks, or whatever the hell you want to call yourselves, actually impacted my health too.

Maybe that sounds stupid but then on the other hand have you ever sat to read your own posts? We're talking the sort of posts that literally give you cancer.And dont even make me start on frogposting..

I'm done. I need to be around likeminded people. From now on, I'm spending more of my time outside, and much much less of it here.

I know there are idiots outside too, but at least there common sense is not outlawed.

Plus between your intricate autosage (you think your thread went through, but they don't because no matter how many people post in your thread it just tanks till it 404s) and lurking requirements to really partake in a conversation (can't reply if you havent spent thousands of hours reading here, which you wont if you have even a remote semblance of a life) there's just not point. It's actually physically too difficult to really post and be heard here.

I'm retired from meme-warring guys. This vet is hanging up his dankguns. I've actually pulled endless marathons of shilling and Drumpf-calling, esp during the election because you know, future of western society and whatnot. Im done. Time to just be around like minded people and live my life in peace.

Think I'm being overdramatic? Ugh. I wish I was. The last 2 years have been a bitch for me. I let the Sup Forums shit and politics really go to my head.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkSlz8RXdk4
mises.org/library/isaiahs-job
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I hate white people now

You will learn much more out there than in here, boyo.

I come to release tension through laughter and give correct answers if I can from time to time, as douchy as that sounds.

God be with you.

3 years ago I had all the weed i could ever want, i got discounts on my local McDonalds and knew everyone who worked there, was desired by all the nice looking men in my League of Legends clan, and was living on disability benefits. Then I get into all of this meme shit on Sup Forums. I get obsessed. I neglected my clan. Stopped playing videogames. Stopped calling my weed dealer cause i got paranoid because he was black. Stopped reading about politics all day long and i just weighted lifts and meme the shit out of Sup Forums. I got in shape. No longer applied for depression bux. I got broke. Had to get a job. I start to get stressed and i lift even more. I even got to know a vagina. Everything went wrong. Somehow i started going into hikes and starting participating unmemey in threads about Evola and mountain spirits of Thule. I am seriously thinking about buying a gun and i have cutted ties with all of my all friends.

I legit blame Sup Forums.

Fuck you, i was happy.

pussy
try getting a real job

heyyyyyy, this was my post, u copied me :(

Cuánto te pagan y como le entro?

Do you think you could maybe fuck me in the ass bruh? Just for the old times sake, i really can't deal with all this new found masculinity, women don't stop oggling me in the streets, its getting crazy. I never asked for this, i was just fighting for equal rights.

Please

Holy shit bro! Are we some kind of paralel-universe twins?

I would give anything for your life. I want to be fat and smoke weed all day long again. I have not done anything with my computer other than getting enrolled in uni again and have fun lots of fun drawing pepes. This is killing me.

Fuck off, hermano

No eres muy bueno en esto...

if you let this website fuck with you you already had major problems

I wasnt getting paid, it was just my passion, now im stuck with this anachronistic excuse for a life, i don't even get hard listening to sissy hypno anymore

See you tomorrow.

Not a real thread. Just more Sharia Blue bullshit

Goodbye weakling. Consign yourself to the howling night.

I fucking love this new pasta.

Si que tienes buena imaginación
Casi podría decir que es proyección.

No shit sherlock

Ugh, I wish I WERE*

Keep the subjunctive alive.

See you later faggot. Hope you get raped out there.

ur rite dood, im just a big looser and ur a big winnner. pls bend me over and show me what a bad boy i am. maybe bang my ex gfs too, just to show me how superior u r. u know all us is fat bad white nazis hoo live in the basement :(

OK bye

You'll regret and you'll be back. There's nothing worth it out there and YOU KNOW IT. We always come back.

fuck off faggot

filename related

>copypasta

This is too ridiculous to be a shill. Please fucking leave we won't miss you.

k bye

The real question is why do you think I care about your little game when you're not even American? It's not like you get a vote here and it's not like you will ever matter in my world :(

what? im the looser, im now stuck in this apollonian body and got all these vagina monsters following me around, im never gonna raid a dungeon with my pals again, never gonna smoke weed till i fall asleep in my keyboard, i had to get a fucking job because my depression and somatic back pains went away, this is killing me man, i cant control myself, im seriously just barely keeping myself from buying a midi keyboard and producing nazi-wave

ALL I DID WAS READ YOUR POSTS TO LAUGH ABOUT YOU AND BTFO YOUR SILLY IDEAS

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME!!!

>allowing Sup Forums to be the only thing that drives your understanding of world politics
user you did this to yourself
pic related is you
sage

been on fagchan for 10 years, maybe 15, actually was it even built then? i dont recall dont care

what i want to say is this is the light version. Sup Forums is was and always will be the asshole of the internet, and its always better to be outside of it

granted i dont know about argentina, maybe you're just fucked

you'll be back
you'll get depressed in your safe space
you could have avoided this
but this is what you chose
when you come to Sup Forums you're here for life
so if you want out you know what to do

and what i mean by light version is this is the pussified version that didnt exist before.

its always been a shithole dont get me wrong, its just that people have become more pussified. this is sanitized now. people crying to mods to remove threads and shit, was unheard of before

Cuánto te pagan!? Maldito recomiéndame!
Quiero vivir haciendo shillposting como tu

please tell me this is an orig and not a repost HAHAHHAA

i didn't get paid!! it was an art-form for me, i poured all of my mind and soul into it and now im this sick oppressing monster, my mere existence oppress people now, i don't know what to do, this guy might have it right

>I have cutted
Trust me it gets better when you learn to spell.

no dude ur the winnner n ur much better than me in every way. u dont understand, ur superior. ur so witty and highbrow and refined with this totally ironic hipster post that's a word for word highbrow parody / satire of mine. ur highbrow the same way airplane and spaceballs is highbrow and refined. so clever. so clever. so clever. i literally bow down and worship ur dick dude. like i bow and worship ur massive smart dick. i bet ur so smart that ur dick literally has IQ and it's prob higher IQ than mine. that's wut im sayin'. cuz im dumb and ur the master of everything, especially the pussy :(

weirdly enough, like he mentioned most of my posts are mirrored versions from his posts on his thread, there seems to be some sort of temporal divergence though, i guess is because he was infused with redditism and i was here instead

ok this is just troll. but nice larp

lel/10

OP slays the pooooooooooooooosaay rite in the face!! he aint no cuck! he's a winner and he slayin the poooooooooosay!

I started using Sup Forums when I was 11 years old. I'm 20. I'm still a virgin despite working out every day and having girls literally throw themselves at me and me not knowing what to do. I go to college now and I still spend 6-7 hours a day on Sup Forums reading Jewish conspiracies. I want to quit but I can't it's just too fun.

FUCK YOU! STOP TAUNTING ME, THIS SORT OF SHIT DOESN'T EVEN RAISE MY BALL'S HAIRS ANYMORE, ITS HORRIBLE, ALL I THINK ABOUT IS SPREADING MY SEED ALL OVER THE WORLD

(YES, I STOPPED SHAVING THEM, DON'T LAUGH AT ME)

seeya tomorrow buddy.

Hahahaha this is such a funny post, reminds me of my past, please keep making them, maybe you can convert me again, please help me brother

u need to fuck less bitches. most men need to fuck more bitches but u have such a superior intellect that u have the opposite problem. women are drawn to ur superior intellect and have given you too-much-pussy-itis. u need to immediately stop banging so many hot chicks and stop being so alpha, and especially so alpha-brained, u know? thats the only way to save u :(

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

you became a monster. rejoice!

Okay see ya tomorrow lol

I'm enjoying your shitposts Argie, keep it up hermano

some people thought the coolest dude in the world was in movies. some thought maybe they were serving our great nation in the wars. some thought they were artists, poets, bankrobbers. whatever their fancy, they were all proven wrong tonite by OP. OP has shown that he clearly is the smoothest and the most pooooooooosay-slaying of them all!! OP is not a fatso keyboard warrior! Remember that everyone! OP WANTS U TO KNOW! HE IS NOT A FATSO KEYBOARD WARRIOR! HE IS A SUPER SMART POOOOOOOSAY SLAYYYYYER!

>hasn't lurked 1000's of hours
>this vet is retiring from meme warring
Really should have stayed on reddit m8. Sup Forums is not for the weak minded

youtube.com/watch?v=PkSlz8RXdk4

You are not Sup Forums

So you are basically a blue-pilled shill? Fuck right off then, we don't need your kind here. Would've been better if you could've learned something, and realized that you were the one without any common sense, but apparently that was too hard for you.

its past now

You know, its kind of pathetic that you are making this passive aggressive posts when in your paralel universe you are having the kind of life i would love to have. I really don't understand what the fuck is wrong with you man, if anything, you should be taking the high-ground here and help me get my life in order again.

Also, if you think it, in a way, im you and you are me.

clean your house up

i kno im pathetic, it's becuz im not as gud as u :(
i thot i already made that clear :(
my autism is not as strong or something :(
also im not so smart and hip that women are immediately draw to my intelligence in the same way they are to yours :(
this is all so very sad :(

This gives me a warm feeling inside.
Thank you user. I hope you find somewhere else to cry.
But you already know the problem with that.
You're here forever.

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

they are not drawn to my intelligence, whenever i want to tell them about the wage gap and the structural racism they just silence me with a kiss and then suck my dick till its empty and i can't think anymore, then they ride me until i sleep and then fill my mouth with bacon when i wake up, im living in hell brother, you need to help me, stop feeling sad about you, i know life is shit and god doesn't exist, but you need to help me

OP is so smart and hip and thinks all the right things that women are actually immediately drawn to him like magnets. all he has to do is be like "yeah baby hillary n bernie" and they just magically gravitate to him. they don't fuck other guys or anything behind his back either. they don't use him as an emotional tampon. they don't play with him like a cat plays with a dying mouse. they're just pure randy animal lust for him :(

sadly no other man can accomplish this feat but OP. it's just because OP is so awesome and progressive and hip :(

(OP, if you want to know the truth, this is sarcasm, you're the sort of dude that raises my fucking kid whilst thinking "he's the man" IMO bro)

ok, all the sarcasm aside for a moment, you do know that they're just hanging out with you because you say all that stuff and you pump up their egos, and then they go fuck guys like me though, right? i mean, i'm serious, this is the thing men like you perpetually fail to understand. all of that stuff you're saying about blowjobs and bacon, we all know they don't do that for you. we all know you put up with all of their bullshit and basically be a "cuck" and then they do that for guys like me. i'm just tellin u. i dunno. i'm tryin to free u or somethin' bro. i know you hate my but im ur only savior in this world. i'm the only one tellin u wut's goin on behind the scenes :(

I would trust you if it wasnt because i invented that pasta and distribute it to all my Discord groups on operation Orange-Cheeto °774.

I don't know what you've done to me, but it needs to stop right now, its not funny.

bro we don't even live in the same dimension, step it up

>I think the stress of dealing with so many retarded "alt-righters", or red-pilleded, or nat-socks, or whatever the hell you want to call yourselves, actually impacted my health too.
Then go away. Bye.

like part of me wishes u could genuinely know how many men like you have had girlfriends who have just wanted to fuck me. and i've often refused just for the sake of avoiding the drama (but actually when u refuse sex with a girl it just makes way more drama).

i'm just telling u, like because i know in the minds of men like u this world doesn't exist. this world where chicks run around behind their cuck boyfriends backs and fuck "the badass" men or whatever.

that's why we call u cucks. u r the reason for the meme :(

>but at least there common sense is not outlawed
I dare you to go outside and tell everyone that niggers are less intelligent than Whites and that women are inferior to men. Then tell us the results.

are you fucking crazy? "girlfriends", THEY RAPE ME MAN, WHAT PART OF "I WISH I WAS SUCKING MY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS FRIENDS COCK" YOU DON'T GET??

Im a trapped faggot in an alpha's body, i can't escape, this is hell for me, there's nothing i wish more than a girl i love put a chastity belt on my dick and see her get fugged by a bunch of vibrant youths from the inner city, but my dick no longer fits in chastity belts, i can't escape, i really can't, last time i tried it with a hooker and i ended up raping everyone in the room.

I can't escape, not while i keep btfoing Sup Forums and drawing clinton-themed frogs

Tbh, you kind of deserve it if you take people here so seriously.

The #1 thing you should absolutely keep in mind while being here is that this place is full of retards. You are supposed to not give a shit.

For instance, I'll close this topic right after I make this post, I won't even read the other posts. That's just how much I don't care, you should care less too.

I also didn't even bother reading the whole of your post! It's amazing! I feel so free!

Anyway, you should be telling this to your boyfriend, not us. He's the one who can actually help you recover.

>desired by all the nice looking men
>lifting
>got to know a vagina
I'm confused

thats not common-sense, its just Sup Forums babble

they are obviously socially constrained to have lower grades though, but we will fix it as soon as we get Hilldog in office

also i kind of giggled when i read the n-word but you should drop it man, its not cool

i mean the thing is i know you. like not personally, but there are only so many "types" of human. guys like you are a dime a dozen, you know? you can never see past ur own weakness. it's very sad that you have to be what you are in order to get women to "hang out" with you and maybe provide you with some physical affection but like i'm not kidding when i say that to me you are literally just "the boyfriend" of the girl i fuck :(

take that as you will, you know? keep doing your little "performance art" here. i don't know what it gets you. but that's the way it is, it wont change :(

I don't fit in out there either.

Smart enough to stay employed, though in a dead-end job because not obsequious and obedient enough to qualify for the promotion lottery. Money's not really one of my problems in the short or long term anyway, but having to work around people with whom I have literally nothing in common is a bit of a life-sucker.

Socially, I don't even recognize the concept of "friends," having seen what they ultimately always do to one another. While drawn to women, I've had enough experience to know that none of them are worth the grief they rain down on every life they touch. The ugliness of their souls manifests itself visually in what I see when I look at them. For that I am grateful.

So I manage out there, come here for some mental gymnastics and spend the rest of the time pursuing hobbies, self-improvement and things I find interesting.

Redpill/bluepill, it doesn't really matter. Sup Forums provides the material to allow me to connect concepts and build knowledge regarding my world view, and arm myself with knowledge I need in a world where, ultimately, you're on your own.

i have no connection with these women, we bearely talk, they are just attracted to some weird aura that hanging around Sup Forums for 3 years has infused on me, my dick gets hard and i lost all connection with my "true self", it like my biology has broken lose and can wreck havoc on the pussies of the West

theres nothing i would want more than you having sex with my girlfriend and we discussing the details later, i used to have really deep conversations about the relationships between class inequality and black's dick girth with my gfs bull (back before i went 100% for boys)

convert to islam habibi

i mean there's only so long before the performance art and the joke gets old, you know?

eventually normal and sane people want to be serious.

you should really consider just accepting things as they are, rather than living in delusions and fantasy realities.

I can't even tell you how much genuine sympathy I have for people like you. I've literally even lectured women on their moral ineptitude toward their boyfriends (men like you) when I was younger (before I learned that was a bad idea). I mean, you know, FWIW you prob won't believe this but I really genuinely feel bad for you people :(

and if ur really gay then that's just another whole thing in and of itself. like that's just you having totally given up on reproduction for whatever reason (maybe you know you have bad genes, maybe you've had too many bad experience with women, maybe suffered abuse) either way, you are suffering from a mental illness, not connected to reality, and it explains why you would even make this post to begin with and why you think this performance art stuff is so clever and cool (as opposed to realizing what reality is, like most more properly functioning men)

Boi am I sad for you. It's great to live in a society where more than 50% of people think Jews are the evil of this world and Hitler was a good guy.

Though I must admit, browsing on pol made me legit omnicidal and hateful. I just want to see shit burn.

>bluepill
Why are you even here?
You should be red or black pilled you pleb.

mises.org/library/isaiahs-job

tl;dr

you really wont fit in here

the thread is dead anyways, so lets break character

your thread was faggy but had potential, your problem was it reeked of intentions to depress anons and use projective mirroring psycho-magick techniques, so i turned it into something fun by reversing its propositions and going to its logical absurd conclusion, this is what we do here, if you want to go waste your life arguing with people on the internet go back to where you came from

we just have fun on the expense of self-righteous faggots who don't understand the creative potential this medium has, we do this with whatever assortment of words and imagery produce the most fun and chaotic situations that increase in bizarrenes and surrealism until they finally pop like a bubble well after having confused half the e-population

i will grant you im kind of shit doing it, but i really don't care, its way more fun than "expressing myself" in an endless stream of vacuity

If you actually read more than just the OP you would realize what it was.

BACK TO THE_DRUMPFSTER

don't let the subjunct go defunct

>Do you think you could maybe fuck me in the ass bruh?

yeah no it's not actually any of that it's just that you're one of the autists, you know? i mean whatever dude, autists gonna autist and if you're gonna autist, at you should at least autist for the right team.

but you're still autist, you know? and even though there may be a higher than normal concetration of autists on the internet, your autist ways do not = normal or Sup Forums normal (yes, I've been on this board to some degree or another for many years now, either lurking or posting occasionally, so I do know).

That's all I'm saying. Like you're autist, you know? Clearly. I still think a cuck too. Probably a gay. Maybe all of these things rolled into one (gay autistic cuck). But either way, there's some shit and this was just a poor attempt all around. it was a 1/10 attempt at shitting on me or pol. It was a 1/10 attempt at doing what you now say you were doing. It was just a 1/10 attempt at life, that's all I'm saying.

I mean you can disagree, I'm just sayin' bruh, I'm just sayin' :(

personally I think you're just full of shit and covering your tracks now. I think you've got the motives you've got, plain and simple. i think ur some democrat fag, just tryin' to backpedal on ur shilling for whatever reason. that's just my opinion :(

I AM a democrat fag, i still believe in my heart that gender inequality is the biggest issue we face, and that is our responsability as individuals to work towards it with all is force, all im saying is hanging around Sup Forums has ruined my life so im dropping it, at least until i can get my shit in order again.

I don't understand how this relates with what i said, i was a gay autistic cuck and i go to sleep crying every night asking Lucifer to make me one again

>Think I'm being overdramatic?
>Ugh.
You are weak. We will survive, thrive, and continue to grow fully well without you.

You're here forever faggot, now get on and hold on tight.

In the year of Uzziah's death, the Lord commissioned the prophet to go out and warn the people of the wrath to come. "Tell them what a worthless lot they are." He said, "Tell them what is wrong, and why and what is going to happen unless they have a change of heart and straighten up. Don't mince matters. Make it clear that they are positively down to their last chance. Give it to them good and strong and keep on giving it to them. I suppose perhaps I ought to tell you," He added, "that it won't do any good. The official class and their intelligentsia will turn up their noses at you and the masses will not even listen. They will all keep on in their own ways until they carry everything down to destruction, and you will probably be lucky if you get out with your life."

>wtf i hate pol now
the weak ones eventually weed themselves out

Im reading it mane, but its long, either wait for me or explain it

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads
If it's a legit thread, ignore this post

b66ea1ce-56f3-4e50-9090-c6f6c9fba5ac

aSBhbHJlY