GET THE FUCK IN HERE - NOT A DRILL v2.0 - Punished Trump edition

IT'S ALL ADDING UP NOW BOYS
>GET IN HERE
>GET /COMFY/
>READ FIRST ARTICLE - READ PAST ANALYSIS - Will link in thread

Trump is still /our guy/ confirmed.

>realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/09/tillerson_military_posture_towards_syria_has_not_changed_not_seeking_regime_change.html

Tillerson on Syria: Military Posture Towards Assad Has Not Changed; Trump Not Seeking Regime Change

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson joined ABC's George Stephanopoulos to discuss the evolving U.S. policy towards Syria on Sunday's edition of 'This Week.' Tillerson reiterated that the Trump administration is not seeking regime change in Syria and its "military posture" towards the Assad regime remains unchanged after Thursday's missile strikes.

"The president was very clear in his message to the American people that [Thursday's] strike was related solely to the most recent horrific use of chemical weapons," Tillerson explained.

"he strike was a message to Bashar al-Assad that your multiple violations of your agreements at the UN, your agreements under the chemical weapons charter back in 2013 that those would not go without a response," he said. "We're calling on Bashar al-Assad to cease the use of these weapons. Other than that, there is no change to our military posture."

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-report-petraeus-working-behind-scenes-mcmaster-put-troops-ground-syria/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory
nationalinterest.org/blog/what-russias-enemies-syria-should-fear-the-su-24-fencer-13996
youtube.com/watch?v=cwmJlzk8cNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>retard falling for fake news.
back to the trash pile you go

PAST THREAD TO DIG INTO: What you need to know from it:

Being this obvious of a shareblue cuck.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Fuck off shill

>building a conspiracy theory up just to be able to support Trump

Other thread with relevant info: What you need to know from there:

>unironically using "Fake news"

Fuck off kike.

shills disgust me.

The first batch was a factual timeline of events that transpired after the incident and their consequences. The only speculation of that part was as to whether or not it was intentional or not. It appears to be so.

The second batch was a mix of speculation but more questions about Kushner with his role in all of this after the developments. He is merely a person of interest at this point and we can only figure this out as more information comes out in the future.

MY SPECULATIONS ABOUT KUSHNER:

Look how this Syria attack played out. Despite the initial shock, the aftermath seemed to have worked out in everyone we support's favor. Trump, Putin, and Assad walked away on top and the only people who got shafted were Israel and the rebels (Which I touch on how in the thread I linked in the first 4-5 posts).
Kushner's connections are clear and he's a filthy kike but….First note this article:
>McMaster’s friends in the media, as part of a broader strategy to increase McMaster’s power, have claimed Jared Kushner and Bannon had a major falling out. In fact Kushner and Bannon are united in their opposition to McMaster’s plan.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-report-petraeus-working-behind-scenes-mcmaster-put-troops-ground-syria/

2/4

Also I don't know how credible this is but Cernokike broke a story tonight about how McMaster was manipulating intel and wants 150k ground troops in Syria. Neo-Cons LOVED the idea of McMaster getting power in Trump's admin. Serious red flag.

So Kushner and McMaster's intentions would appear to line up.

We have a false flag retaliation to a false flag gas attack that scored a number of advantages for our boys. Who pushed for it? Well we were told Kushner and Ivanka and that Bannon hated the idea causing them to clash. But now we're hearing that there's actually no infighting and it's McMaster and his media people jewing this. Also Shareblue was definitely shilling hard to kill him on (it was definitely SB). It was also alarming. Why would they shill so hard for someone we already hate because he's a kike? They could have left him be and let our board culture take over. It was overkill.

>acting on UN

this is the confusing thing
he could be a fucking moron to completely trust UN, media (which he has already called out multiple times) and fall for his ugly daughters pleas
or he could be completely unconscious to who is pushing him towards what ends thinking it would benefit the American people for whatever reason
OR he is a mastermind and is playing multi-level goh

I will trust in him again when this shit is all over, he tells those Israeli expansionists to fuck off AND he doesn't ask Assad to step down

3/4 continued

Could Trump be staging the infighting to manipulate the Neo-Cons after tricking them with a retaliation against Syria to trick them into believing he's weakened himself to Kushner and Ivanka to get their support? (They believed Kushner was on their side even if he pushed for something that seriously (((backfired))) on them).

>Could Kushner have been the intended fall guy for pushing Trump's 4D play knowing it would be easy to pin it on him given his history, connections, and being a dirty kike? Also helps convince Neo-Cons he's one of (((them))).

>Did Bannon understand the necessity of this false retaliation to destroy the Russian collusion narrative & tighten up on Israel indirectly using Russia, but had to pretend to be against it to not betray (and keep) all the support he brings to Trump? Did he just not want to gamble it?
"In fact Kushner and Bannon are united in their opposition to McMaster’s plan."

>So Kushner was for the retaliation but very against full scare invasion? Could that be where the clash between Bannon and Kushner came from? Bannon has to say no Syria retaliation (to protect his image to his base who will stick with him no matter what - just so he can slowly ease them back onto Trump as he restores relations in the future assuming there is truly no infighting). While Kushner gets to be the fall guy for the master plan only to oppose any further escalation later on?

>Is that why the Gatewaypundit is releasing this now while Thernovich releases his own material to flush out Neo-Con fucktoy McMaster?

I guess we'll see...

4/4 continued

>Did Trump just use Kushner as a (((double agent))) against the Neo-kikes? Is Kushner really the anti-christ? The anti-Kike?

I'm not sticking up for him. I'm simply entertaining the idea… NOTHING IS ADDING UP AND TRUMP KEEPS WINNING????

>No he's a fucking kike

Now that that's out of the way.. I understand that but consider all events. It certainly works in step with the Punished Trump theory as well. That's covered in these posts here:

>I will trust in him again when this shit is all over, he tells those Israeli expansionists to fuck off AND he doesn't ask Assad to step down

Read:
>What if he ''''gasses'''' his people again.

Then he either attacks and outs himself as a Neo-Kike which will result in his suicide.

Also read why I believe that that won't be the case here: If it's 4D chess that will be the case. Of course we will never know until the time comes.

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who TRULY BELIEVE in their heart of hearts that DONALD J TRUMP, the fucking billionaire real estate tycoon who even penned his own Machiavellian manifesto, is actually being led by the nose by none other than HIS OWN SNIVELING LITTLE JEWISH SON IN LAW
>they actually believe that a man of his stature, who has gotten everything he has by being an independent thinker, by out-maneuvering other competitors through the use of unconventional means of leveraging, would allow his fuckin SON IN LAW! (lol) THE GUY FUCKING HIS DAUGHTER (think about it) to tell him what to do
>they think he has a huge ego, but for some reason this ego does not apply when it comes to a person who is LITERALLY the MOST NATURALLY BELOW-HIM ON THE MASCULINE HIERARCHY PERSON ON EARTH

I don't think you understand. If Trump was truly manipulated into being controlled by his own son in law, and there was no way for him to get out of it? He would literally fucking kill himself. There is absolutely not a single thing on earth that could possibly be worse than being told what to do by your son in law.

AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED on going into the fact that this son in law also happens to be the son of another real estate tycoon in New York! So not only do these people on Sup Forums think that Trump is being led by his son in law (seriously there is not a single man on earth who would allow this to happen) but that he is being led by his son in law who is from another real estate family

Do you guys get how retarded that narrative is? I don't think you do.

I get that most on Sup Forums are simply social retards. But come on guys. Fucking get a grip. The guy flung some missiles at some abandoned airport. WORLD WAR 3!! lol

FUCK you are all a bunch of cowardly, traitorous, good goyim who become turncoats at the slightest hint of your leader not being 100% direct on his intentions (which is, by the way, a thing with leaders. They tend to have more intel than you)

>thang you for kreckting the regord :DDDDDDD

BUMP

thanks for proving that anyone mentioning reddit is a shill

will he really still be our guy if he doesn't do anything and stops at that one strike then continues to attack isis?

lol this fucking bot again

>thinking Trump is going to be told what to do by his faggoty little trust-fund baby jew son-in-law
>thinking Trump is going to be influenced by his model daughter on War, which is a man thing

Swedes are social autists

Not to mention

>Trump was to meet with the supreme dog-eating Chinaman right after he bombed Syria

Plebs on Sup Forums and the alt-right who are incapable of strategic thought need to read up on their histories. 'Murican presidents from time immemorial have played this strategy toward the eternal dog-eaters. They feign unpredictability to achieve more leverage at the negotiations table.

>The madman theory was a feature of Richard Nixon's foreign policy. He and his administration tried to make the leaders of hostile Communist Bloc nations think Nixon was irrational and volatile. According to the theory, those leaders would then avoid provoking the United States, fearing an unpredictable American response.

So Trump goes to the table with the dog-muncher, right after bombing this airport (which he warned russia and therefore syria of beforehand). Russia & Syria play along 'bro we are going to fight you if you do that again!' So to the outside world (chinaman) it seems as if Trump was motivated to bomb indiscriminately Assad without any evidence that he did anything (and actually a ton of evidence to the contrary, like all the other times allegations were false, like the fact that Assad using Chem weapons would be literally retarded at that point in the war)

THE FACT THAT EVERYONE ON Sup Forums IS IMMEDIATELY ANTI-TRUMP AFTER THIS JUST SHOWS THAT THEY HAVE NO LOYALTY TO ANY ACTUAL IDEOLOGY OR PRINCIPLES

>MUH 9D PICTIONARY
It's just mental gymnastics to try and avoid the harsh truth

If he actually does manage to pull something good out of it all, then rub it in our faces all you want. I'm not holding my fucking breath though

im not a bot u fucking nigger

i hope you're right but ive been disappointed too many times in the past to believe it right now

i hope you're right but ive been disappointed too many times in the past to believe it right now

>If he does manage to pull something good out of it.

Read the posts moron. He has. The only thing that would destroy my theory is if he does goes through with regime change and invades. Until then what I have said (aside from my Kushner speculations) is factual information.

>Trump was to meet with the supreme dog-eating Chinaman right after he bombed Syria

Plebs on Sup Forums and the alt-right who are incapable of strategic thought need to read up on their histories. 'Murican presidents from time immemorial have played this strategy toward the eternal dog-eaters. They feign unpredictability to achieve more leverage at the negotiations table.

>The madman theory was a feature of Richard Nixon's foreign policy. He and his administration tried to make the leaders of hostile Communist Bloc nations think Nixon was irrational and volatile. According to the theory, those leaders would then avoid provoking the United States, fearing an unpredictable American response.

So Trump goes to the table with the dog-muncher, right after bombing this airport (which he warned russia and therefore syria of beforehand). Russia & Syria play along 'bro we are going to fight you if you do that again!' So to the outside world (chinaman) it seems as if Trump was motivated to bomb indiscriminately Assad without any evidence that he did anything (and actually a ton of evidence to the contrary, like all the other times allegations were false, like the fact that Assad using Chem weapons would be literally retarded at that point in the war)

Let's go over the other possible narratives on why Trump did what he did.

>there was a coup in the administration because they had some blackmail leverage on Trump

Right, because they allowed him to win the presidency instead of use said leverage then, just so they could do that now for... reasons

>Ivanka made him do it

Literally fucktarded. Sure he bombed Syria so his daughters feewings wouldn't be huwt.

>He's being fed false intel

But you are not? Don't worry about the false intel narrative guys, I have it on good authority (a high-level source within the administration) that that's false!

VERY FAKE NEWS

Hmmmmmmm really made me think

>Trump
>Disappointing
>In the past
>Implying there was every a time he disappointed previous to the retaliation
>Implying despite the initial shock everyone felt it worked out in everyone we love's favor
>Still not technically a disappointment

I know you're a Swede, but the levels of idiocy your people achieve is astounding, considering you live next to me.

Do you really think a guy that is worth $9bil gets led and influenced by 1. his daughter who he knows she didn't do much for herself and 2. a son in law who is a jew himself and didn't do an ounce of real work in his life?

Top kek Sven, top kek.

No wonder you get trampled over by every shitskin out of Somalia.

oy vey how could you goy

underrated and fucking awesome post nigga

saved for future dickering

this is literally fake news

Sup Forums please stop

Not gonna lie. I was anti Trump, but this converted me.

AWAKEN UNTO THE PROPHECY

THE TRUTH IS IN THIS THREAD

Do you fucks realise this shit doesn't work? It's like you fucks never learn. We pull strings worldwide and Trump is our guy. So fuck off

This deserves a bump.

confirmed 180 degree chess master

It's good to be skeptical, but it's not good to spread misinformation about our leader because you are skeptical.

We should not be sewing dissent amongst ourselves because of this action. That just shows the enemy that we are fucking easily tricked and will abandon ship at the slightest irregularity.

>WHAT DO LIBERALS DO?
They stay LOCK FUCKING STEP behind their leaders. They will rationalize EVERY GOD DAMN THING their leaders do, no matter how LITERALLY OPPOSITE these things are to their principles. I am not saying that you should internalize this type of behavior, I am saying that we should ALWAYS maintain an outward-appearance of cautious optimism when it comes to Trump's actions

>but what about telling him that we don't support his actions so we can keep his feet to the fire!?

These fucking Sup Forums and TRS idiots are stupid enough to think that THIS MAN; the commander in chief of the largest military in the world, the Executive over the Global Reserve Currency, and the Billionaire who has fucked way more bitches than they could ever dream of doing, is going to fucking stop what he is doing because of their angry tweets.

All you guys do is make normies not want to support Trump. Let it rest till we know more.

I don't believe anything I hear out of the Kike Administration anymore.

Only time will tell.

This is the correct answer

Oy vey! That's CGI!!

Raw video footage is fake news!!!!

you have honestly convinced me, thanks brother.

This isn't a thread for people with sub 60 IQ. If you can't read the posts and retain the information why not just kill yourself?

Address and refute any points you can. Seeing an obviousness that isn't there is a sign of stupidity or wishful thinking.

well guys, I am not saying to have blind faith in Trump, what I am saying is we have to approach these things from the one true system with which one can analyze all world events including their political, social, sociological, psychological, economic reasons.

This system is: The Nature of Power.

BASICALLY, anything which one can apply Game Theory too, one can also apply the Nature of Power to. Notice there is almost ZERO literature about how power works? Well that's because The Nature of Power is the key to all the aforementioned fields. So yea. Whenever you can, look at events through the lens of the nature of power. In the future I am going to create an entire book on everything I can pull together about it. Some questions to ask yourself: (also remember, what you are striving toward is to understand power intuitively)

'did body X have the necessary leverage to pull off controlling body Y?'
'did body X gain (or think it would) power from action A?'
'does body Y know that body X does not have the power to do action B, or is body Y unaware?'

It's hard to explain, and I have to go pick up muh gf, if threads still open when I get back i'll have more

Actually it's a thread for whatever anyone wants to post in it and you have zero control over it. Let me guess, you're too young to even remember the Bush administration?

As I said, time will tell

Also: eat shit and die faggot

I'm bumping this thread out of interest. Is someone screen grabbing for future reading? I'm in the middle of writing papers for tomorrow.

not trying to convince you to blindly follow though. But with this I'm pretty sure we are looking at MOSTLY (*1) a case of Trump posturing, as he is the new sheriff in town and has to show that foreign countries can't walk all over us like they have been doing for the last 8 years. His lines in the sand are real.

*1: I say mostly because people always forget this: It doesn't have to be just one reason! He could have been doing it because Ivanka and Kushner wanted him to, but also because he waned a show of strength for negotiations with China. but ALSO because he wanted to appease the Neo Cons. What if, just WHAT IF, Trump was mulling all of these thing over his head, and he decided to do what he did because he knew that bombing an empty air strip in the desert actually would not cause World War 3? And he especially knew because he talked to Putin and Assad about it beforehand?

I know most people think Cernovich is a dick and called him crazy, but I hope he is right. That would actually confirm my suspicions all along.

have a bump

No blind faith, just discipline in adhering to The Logos.

>create an entire book on everything I can pull together about it.

Please do!

Have a bump

i lol'd

What strategic thought? What are you talking about? He fucked up with Obamacare. He fucked up with Syria. His advisers are shit, and all of his generals are warmongering neocons. He doesn't know shit about military, and those advisers determine our military policy, and it's the same policy of Bush and Clinton. There is no 4D chess.

I believed that Obamacare with Ryan in charge was a plot to have Ryan fuck up and remove him, and try again with different people. It's not the play, the play is apparently Trump is that fucking retarded. And he is that fucking retarded with Syria. And there is 0% chance of any tax cut now, because repubs can't agree and dems will not go along. And on top of that Obama left him with all the money spent and debt ceiling freeze expiring, and that shit show with debt ceiling is coming too. The guy is either a tool, or we will see some sort of magic 4D chess play, but overwhelmingly the odds are that he is a tool. Whatever his motives are, he can't piss off his base like that. I don't care about Syria at all, but now he fucked up, and is does not have a full support of his base, and dems hate him less. So he is rendered ineffective. It's game over with him. Fucking nothing gets done, because he is an ineffective, weak president. They all get shit done early one. Early on he fucked up.

Spinning his fuck ups as 4D chess is a bad strategy. If he condone this, it will get exponentially worse. Somebody has to explain to him that he is not a CEO that can do as he pleases and having zero responsibilities to his decisions. We are headed to some form of Sanders in 4 years if he fucks up, and he is fucking up. He was winning when he stood his ground. When he caters to his enemies, that's not winning, and that's all he's been doing so far.

>that OP pic overblowing 'hundreds of friends'

Trump literally just said that off the top of his head to bully Jeb (as was customary)

Thanks, insightful posts. Have a bump.

Quite the amount of desperation in that post.

Keep amassing information Sup Forums

Keep talking. Digest information as it comes to light, it is far too soon to make a judgement on this whole syria shitstorm that won't come back to bight you in the arse.

calm down

no evidence - cannot refute the plausibility

thou art a nigger

totally correct.

Only a shill or a fool would play any other card. Guns are a key point here, crying about Assad to the point that you do not return in 2020 and are active in 2018 could mean we lose when the US has its Rhodesia moment.

Holy shit you can at least read the thread before posting.

Are you seriously as emotional as an libshit to not understand the effects this had and how positive they were?

Can you seriously not understand how if he was direct about his intentions that would fuck up?

>Hey guys I just bombed an empty airfield after giving the armies a notice to destroy the Russian narrative and help push Russia into Syria to restrain Israel under the guise of 'US aggression'.

That would be retarded beyond belief. You need to read between the lines.

>retarded beyond belief
well... i mean pic related is who you are speaking to.

Because I don't want fucking Sanders or something like Sanders to win, and it's becoming an inevitability. If you let generals run foreign policy, you will have a total war. If you let Congress to do as they please, you will get an impasse. We are here. And Sanders type of a prez is a disaster to which we are headed. We had king nigger socialist, we veered right, now we will veer left and hard. He is better off growing a pair of balls if you don't want a more palatable Sanders in 4 years. I hate the morons who justify every fuck up, and it's been nothing but fuck ups since he took office. Noting got done, but he tried. That's not an accomplishment. Fucking socialists will get shit done unfortunately.

He is still our /Ourguy/ and the Obama care repeal was all Paul Ryans fault. he is a cuck who identifies as a republican. He fucked up the Obama care repeal because he wants Donald trumps approval rating to plummet. Now it's gonna be hard for him to make any moves. I think he did that Syria strike because he wanted to try to persuade the cucks and to try to improve his approval rating and to kill the Russian Election Interference hoax narrative. He is still our king KEK don't ever lose believe.

Oh, please. There is another happy moment that's coming when the market collapses. The FED is raising rates, and QE will be rolling off. Instead of letting the market drop and blame Obama, he owned this rally, and when it will inevitable turns to shit when there are no tax cuts and when the Fed hikes the rates again, and makes a bunch of businesses that essentially dependent on 0% rates, like commercial R/E, non economic. Then I would hear you talk about muh 4D chess. Because that's the next shoe to drop. Goldman already estimates no tax cuts. And that's the supposed basis of this rally.

I'm just afraid of being drafted into a war I don't even think we even need to be involved in.

So I'm really scared that Trump might reinstate some sort of draft if he keeps wanting to protect everyone in the world.

Actually the whole madman theory fits.

Thanks OP, that calmed me don't considerably, but I still am a little bitty nervous.

How new are you to politics?

Also
>It isn't fair to justify this '''mistake''' by showing all the overwhelming positives of a situation in favor of Assad, Putin, and Trump who more than likely understood the situation and played off of each other very elegantly and also touching on how it only fucks over the people we hate like Israel and the rebels.

I voted for and still support Trump (Something I admit I was very hesitant about during the start of his campaign), but I think this image is actually pretty damn funny

hahahahahaha
suburban R*TARDS THIS TFO
HAHAHAHAH
FUCKING RETARDS.
JUST ADMIT /ourgil/ HILLDAWG WAS BETTERR DRUMPSTURDS MAYBE WE'LL LET YOU LIVE IN THE CIVIL WAR (lmao we won't)

Why is he sending in troops then?

Or was it a ruse?

Russia is a ruse

so what happens when they false flag another gas attack? ww3?

I'm still pissed af but this makes me feel better.

I might come back into the fold depending on how this plays out.

I know there are no tax cuts coming this year. I also know what follows if he fucks up, and objectively he fucks up. He couldn't shut up fake muh Russia news without bombing someone. How weak is that?

VERY FAKE NEWS

This is the thread. The good one. Stay comfy folks.

Good job user. Hold the line against these shills.

I'm starting to believe in the power of 728-dimensional Kyrgyzstani backgammon

Trump was raised around Jews. All his friends are rich Manhattan and tel Aviv Jews.

Going to need proof of that. There was that 'Trump's invading Syria through Jordan' but that was nothing other than leftypol shilling.

The 150k troops to enter into Syria has yet to be 100% confirmed and was planned by Neo-Con fucktoy McMaster. In that same report however it was revealed that McMaster was manipulating intel to deliberately mislead Trump. So the troops won't ever go in because McMaster will be crucified. Here's to hoping that busts open because look at pic related. It's seeming like it but Cernokike is total hit or miss.

He watches them have sex, from a wardrobe, dressed as batman.

destroy a dozen or more outdated Su-22 and Mig-23 jets. Russia flied in more modern Su-24M2 to replace them
nationalinterest.org/blog/what-russias-enemies-syria-should-fear-the-su-24-fencer-13996

who really won here?

The notion is that Trump is nothing more than a populist figurehead (like many of us believe presidents are) who is totally clueless about geopolitics, while Kushner and Ivanka actually have some semblance of an idea of what's going on and therefore Trump relies on them for direction.

I "wtf I hate drumpf now"d right when I heard he'd launched missiles at Assad, but when it was revealed he warned Putin/Assad beforehand, 1024D chess was my first thought.

>internationalist globalist, factories in china
>donates 100k+ to clinton foundation
>shill to israel
>shill to saudi arabia

>being this retarded

you'll realize whats going on eventually

It fucking better be.

Watching you sorry fucks trying to salvage Trump's reputation and cover up for the fact that you elected a neocon piece of shit who is starting to show his true colors is so amusing. Don't stop now, this is comedy gold!

Good share m8. Here's a (You).

Well argued user

I don't particularly like the look of Kushner but Sup Forums is always right and the people who shill against us literally are cucks; their mindset is so cuckolded that they don't understand how stupid their latest trash tier meme is

Though I totally disagree with a non-4D chess scenario attack on Assad, pretty much the entire rest of the country is onboard with it and it will help his poll numbers

The American people like kicking a war off man, but wrapping it up is always a bitch

You're cute

nice get, thanks for the you

youtube.com/watch?v=cwmJlzk8cNU

sukhoi desu ne

You're trying hard to rationalize an irrational loyalty. The moment Bannon and other aids to Trump were replaced with Kushner and his ilk, he's been doing 180s on his decisions.

He's using 4D chess to deal with Obamacare. Problem is, Republicans made a trimmed down version of the still-mandatory, high premium health care no that was still rejected by Congress, indicating that although Trump is trying to "meet in the middle" with Democrats, it just means a form of Obamacare is here to stay and won't be repealed.

He's hiring a pro-immigration, pro-outsourcing economics advisor. America first.

His Syria strike 4D chess falls flat on its face when you consider that China likely has similar tech at this point (and would thus be unimpressed), Norks are too deluded to care, and he lost support of his non-interventionist base. Plus, his phone call to warn the Russians, coupled with the media's obsession to tie the Russians to the strike "to make Trump look good" doesn't save him from the Russia collusion narrative. Hell, even glans-head McCain is turning in him because it'll be a one off thing and not a firefight like his decrepit ass wanted.

Someone has a hold of Trump's strings now and it's likely coming from Kushner's direction.

Hillary had all the poll number for her. They are meaningless. Dems/Neocons hating him 10% less is not a boost in poll numbers. Read the comments on conservative blogs, the #neverTrump are happy because he fucked up and his supporters are pissed. The fake polls will probably show an uptick, but don't be surprised if they don't. He wasn't elected to bomb sandniggers. It's pissing money away.