Is the movement over?

Is the movement over?

Yep. It was a slow-moving movement, severely impacted, but it's finally out of the anus and into the bowl. It's produced one of the largest, more marvelous turds imaginable.

No. This airstirke will blow over in a week just like every skyking happening thread, the Turkroaches shooting down a Russian warplane and every rapefugee attack in Europe. As bad as Trump was we would have all been dead if Hillary was elected.

Yup, Trump has been manipulated the entire time.

Yes Sup Forums got cucked once again

Depends if he invades Syria or not

It's just shill vs shill on Sup Forums now

I think so.

He could win me back, but not if he becomes another emperor.

Sup Forums cucked by r_thedonald and rural voters

yep we got fucked by the jews again.

Its our fault, he has been very pro Israel since the very beginning.

yes goy.

we are the president now.

What? The "alt right"? It's been over. It's chance at relevancy ended around the time Spencer got punched in the face like a pussy faggot.

Trump fucking up doesn't help.

Sharia Blue thread

Sage

No, but shills would like you to believe that it is

although there are too many trump supporters that are too low iq to actually understand what hes doing, so they panic over the little shit

Yes, now anyone who thinks no needs to go back.

Only if you want to

me jewish cock is hard going so keep moving that goy bubble butt over there

MAKE GOYS GOOD AGAIN

SHALOM AND BOMB ASSAD

If the movement is over its conceding defeat to the jews.

I think what we are doing: bitching at Trump loud enough he might hear it is a good thing.

Shows we are not obama zombies and he may still change.

In otherwords: movement is not Trump. Movement is not over

t. t_d

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Yes.

You fucks fulfilled your part as the useful idiots for ZOG.

At least shareblue gets paid lmao. You dumbfucks DID IT FOR FREE.

>nu/pol/
Kek

No.

No we just have to figure out who to primary him with.

Stephen Miller is my choice

>twf unironically wish she had won

What have we done Sup Forums?

Lol nice pic of the entire Bob Crowe brigade.

>"""""movement""""""
>lets suck trump cock daily

nice try faggot

Damn, we should have elected one of the Moloch worshippers, the commies or the cucks!

let kek decide

t. red scum
YOU have to go back

look a this beautiful couple, how can you believe they are a threat to the world.

Next time, let's try pushing one of the third party candidates come 2020. Sup Forums's true power would be on display if we can get the first third party president in.

>huenigger doesn't understand that it makes no difference

War in syria either way.

Jill Stein? She has only forign policy that is what we want but she will open her dumb mouth about white racism and have BLM vp

which movement

enlighten me

Gary Johnson ran to get publicity for his weed company. I'll vote LP when they start taking their own candidates seriously.

>twf I get $0.02 sheklets for that comment

Beethoven please

I think Gary Johnson set the libertarian movement back 20 years.

>yfw there will be no wall

OUT

t. t_d false flagging

We had one shot. And it was McAfee, Autism Peterson and Weedman. Fuck my world up famnation. Now whenever someone brings up libertarianism all I hear it "dude weed lmao." Fuck these posers, fuck bake the cake GaJo.

It depends.

We wont know until we see how this escalates, and if it even does. My bet is that this is all mock saber rattling. Trump gets to silence the MUH RUSSIA narrative that's been impeding his presidency stateside and show he wont hesitate in flexing our military, and Russia gets a lifting of sanctions, which will be reported as a "sign of good will to ease these rising tensions", but in reality is tit for tat for playing along.

/pol needs to remember, Trump is great at making spectacles and gaining leverage, all in service to his love of making deals.

I love the an leppo memes though.

>yfw Hillary will never, ever go to trial, let alone jail

shills detected
gas yourselves
sage

good one man

im so glad you're not a shill, thanks for proving that you're definitely not a redditor

>Nonon poster

Great Taste!

boring r_donald poster detected.

you really are making this place a tedious location on the internet