Did you vote for the man, or the policies he clearly espoused?

Did you vote for the man, or the policies he clearly espoused?

Those of you that still support him: what would it take for him to do for you to unequivocally drop him and think of him as nothing more than a standard Neocon/globalist?

Other urls found in this thread:

breaking100news.com/ph/world/u-s-servicemember-killed-in-raid-on-al-qaeda-in-yemen-3-others-wounded-in-trumps-first-counterterror-operation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obviously, Sup Forums voted for his policies.
voted for the man and nothing else.

So far he has done nothing substantial for americans.The biggest thing he has done so far is for syria

I voted for him for the lulz. I had a good feeling he would betray his platform (as all politicians do), but it's been worth it to watch hippie heads explode.

Mostly policies, but also the man because he said what he thought and gave no fucks.

>Americanism NOT GLOBALISM, will be out credo!!!

just a prank i assume.

He has done some substantial things against Americans
>allow corporations to sell your private data
>failed to repeal and replace obamacare

>I figured American soldiers would die at the behest of jews, resulting in more refugees and more ammo for liberals to guilt trip more refugees into europe and US. But I'm ok with this bc think of teh lulz XXXD

IMO

Just declare war on NK or Syria, and I'm out

I think everyone was so focused on fighting political correctness that they forgot about logical correctness

Yup. He's pretty much shit at this point.
I don't forsee any big plans for him either.

His whole presidency is probably going to be just fighting off the stigma that he's a russian shill and trying to get obama in jail

True. A lot here would admit that. But once he won, and bombs a sovereign nation for no reason other than the media and the jews wanted him to, that doesn't count as "fighting political correctness" anymore. How is it that not everyone then turned on him, as I and the reasonable anons did?

>Trump orders a meaningless strike against an empty airfield to show he isn't to be fucked with
>"wtf, I hate Trump now"

There's been no change in his policy that Assad stays. You retards are just falling for shill propaganda.

>to show he isn't to be fucked with
How'd Assad fuck with him?

I think he was logically correct, and has the potential continue being so, as long as he remains under counsel of Steve Bannon.

I supported him because he would kill the TPP, and he did. From that point on I have no real interest.

because it fucking sucks to admit you were betrayed, you were had, you fell for the con. it's humiliating. it's dehumanizing.

>It's just 4D chess bro, he has to put a dildo in your ass for your own good
-t. T_D cuck

I voted for the policies and the message. The restoration of the republic.

But it seems the man was weak, and easily swayed. It was a beautiful moment in history for a while.

If no reparations are made in favor of the original dream...there will surely be an implosion in his political power based followed by a revolution. Mark my words. If trump invades syria or best korea there will be riots in the streets.

The intel was bad, but the working theory was the Assad was testing the resolve of the West. It was probably a false flag like Ghouta. An airstrike against an empty field, with a few hours of advanced warning is a reasonable middle road.

Fuck off, /leftypol/. You're wasting your time here.

You clearly missed the point of his campaign. Assad didn't attack an American citizen or a US territory. Beyond that, he is just battling ISIS in his own soverign nation. Who the fuck are we to just show up bomb the shit out of it and then be like, "Yeah. You can't fuck with me."

I thought that's what we voted for.

Trump is now a globalist. He's going to get trounced in 2020 and the GOP is going to go extinct in 2018. Everyone I know who voted for Trump now hates his guts.

You dont seem to realize that when you make threats of this scale, you have to follow through with them.

So he is basically saying he is willing to go to war if another chemical drop occurs

False flag or not, if Assad gassed children or didn't. How's that fucking with Trump?

I don't need to agree with everything he does. I don't think he should have attacked
that said, it was just a warning shot and if him doing that gained poitical capital with leftists to push an america first agenda then it was worth it

You have zero idea what you're talking about.

Trump isn't a globalist or a neocon.

I dont even think he lied to us, I think it just turns out we don't have the kind of government we think we did. It's owned lock stock and barrel by the deep state, foreign interests, international banks, and we're just the serfs that work the land. Its a wake up call that we cant rely on democracy to fix things.

kys CADRE nigger kike subhuman fuck

That was before (((WMD))) got involved and the (((International Community))) demanded action despite saying USA should stop being world police before

I mean seriously, this is one of Trump's biggest Twitter surrogates right now. Look at this shit. I swear that fucking phrase gives me déjà vu. Who do we know that has used that phrase before?

>according to sources

Would you support him appointing Obama to the Supreme Court if it gained political capital with leftists?

Btw, nothing will gain political capital with leftists, you dolt.

He started some task force thing to deal with the opiod epidemic, headed by Chris Christie I believe

how many soldiers have died?

you stupid faggot you can't even make a coherent argument, leftists are all brain dead zombies.

>Tfw go on twitter since a long time yesterday
>Tfw see #firekushner trending and it is filled with all red-pilled 'muricans

There is still hope, I was so happy to see that. I know that shit would've never happened on kikebook though, with (((Zuckerberg))) filtering the news section.

>damage control
Go have a cry in the corner you little bitch, the men are talking.

Answer my OP question. What would it take to convince you that he was? Or even if he isn't, that he is easily coerced into advancing policies that globalists favor?

>muh airfields

kill yourself pussy, only leftists would whine about something so irrelevant

I think there's some validity to that. I just wish one President would have the balls to come out one day and say "Look I'm not gonna get my promises done anyways because of this shit, here's how the fuck things really work..."

He's never said that he would go to war in Syria. It's just a message to Assad to say "knock it off retard, we're trying to work out a peace deal, don't fuck it up."

>Trump has been ten steps ahead of his opponents for eighteen months
>but the jews totally jewed him this time we swear

Fuck off, retard.

>according to a source
>The Real Deal uncovered

Is this a joke?

no dude haven't you heard from the shills?

We're already in WW3, the nukes were deployed yesterday and we're already all dead. These shills are trying to create an alternate reality and I seriously hope none of the actual Sup Forums users are falling for it

So it's not interventionism until our boys die? Interventionism is interventionism. We should have no reaction under any circumstances to a sovereign leader doing anything in his own country's borders unless it is a direct threat to us. You disagree?

This and this

>m-muh airfield ooga booga trump a meanie

kill yourself cuck

Nobody is falling for their shit. We've been an anti-immigration, nationalist board for a while now. If we held on to that identity through pol harbor, then we can withstand a few Shariablue shills.

Yeah and what if assad didn't like that little bomb drop theatre and decided to retaliate? they would be perfectly within their rights to go to war with us, and there we would be smack dab in another one.

Idk, would any of us just an hero on principle, or stay around and try to fight? It doesnt surprise Trump is going to hold onto his win by any means necessary, since that was his personality. Im just surprised they got him to fold on such a major pillar of his platform. America First turned into Israel First fast as fuck. Its scary to think what kind of situation he must've perceived from his vantage point.

>BUB BUH BUH DONT TELL ME THAT MUH CHEETOH KINGS INNER CIRCLE IS COMPROMISED BUH BUH BUH LA LA LA CANT HEAR YOU FUCKING SHILL FUCKING SHAREBLUE FUCKING CTR AMIRITE LEL AMIRITE GAIS AMIRITE CENTIPEDES
kys plebbit

I think we need to keep pushing it - make sure Trump gets the idea that his supporters DO NOT want this war and they DO NOT trust Kusher

>falling for a false flag
>UN ambassador openly declares Assad removal a priority

He's gone full globalist cuck, admit it

Yeah, I figured you can't provide any real sources.

Me too, politics is just smoke and mirrors

bad juju man. on the bright side there is some clarity to the situation now. we also found out very early.

i hope bannon fucking spills it all. spread that shit around like seeds on a farm. he'd go down in history as one of the great patriots.

There's been no change in our policy in Syria. Who cares what a literally who said at the UN.

What part of kys translates in your nigger tier IQ as "wait, let me give you sources after you dismiss the ones I gave you for no reason". What's with ? WHy are you here and not there with people your mental age?

>UN Ambassador speaks for Trump now

one too many speed pills there you drunk bogan monkey?

> shit around like seeds on a farm
I believe I have heard him use the phrase "bring down the system" on more than one occasion

Yes there has.

>we are not interventionist
>we bomb Assad (but just a warning shot) bc muh children

Would you be cool with Assad firing warning shots into our country, under any circumstance, and not consider it a declaration of war?

Its a good thing that he didn't delude us into 8 years, he showed his true face in less than 4 months. Saved alot of time

can tell you too retards are from The_Donald

Ok lets say nuTrump does what he now says he wants to do and establishes a one world government with greater israel as the capital and the chosen ones running the government, finance and media (sort of like now) I think at that point if he hadn't built a wall between USA and Mexico

>DROPPED

To be fair, Tillerson did say they weren't pushing for a regime change on the same day. SoS certainly has credence over NIkke Haley. BUt if anything, Trump needs to get his people in order.

I've been here longer than you, Shariablue.

another subhuman ape from the Amazon jungle comes out of the woodwork like a termite.

kill yourself you 80 IQ literal nigger scum, your entire country is filled with nothing but the lowest of the low genetic trash. don't come around here and try to speak with us you jungle monkey jigaboo.

One got killed during a Trump ordered raid in the first week of his Presidency.

breaking100news.com/ph/world/u-s-servicemember-killed-in-raid-on-al-qaeda-in-yemen-3-others-wounded-in-trumps-first-counterterror-operation/

This man's entire career is predicated on his support for Trump.

Just have a think.
If Bill Mitchell did not talk about Trump, would he have a Twitter?
Would he have a radio talk show?

Trump is Bill's career. Bill is a spineless cheerleader, but I do not begrudge him. He just wants to make a living. He will support Trump regardless of his actions; he will justify them in every case.

Side note, just checked Bill Mitchell's twitter and apparently I am now blocked!

>If we held on to that identity through pol harbor
lol nice LARP newfriend; pol harbor split the board across completely different websites, you cringey fuck

>is for syria

No, that's for Israel, Syria i Israel's enemy and are currently occupying Syrian territory

Well has Syria declared war? :^)

If you're cool with globalism, which you unabashdly are if you're all about "warning shots" into sovereign nations, then you're cool with us becoming Brazil in 50 years.

Anyone who uses the phrase "Shariablue shills" should be taken out back and shot.

In an ideal scenario, we'd just pull out of there, but your employer is sending billions of dollars in arms and supplies to the "moderate rebels." The situation has to be fixed before we can leave.

>soldiers die in battle sometimes

wow man, really hitting me hard here... no soldier should ever die for any reason :(((

a single soldier died, I can't believe this... how could he? a man, one man, died doing his job, I can't believe it... my neurons are firing here..

You didn't answer my question. Would you be cool with Syria firing warning shots at us for anything we did in our own country?

>CADRE shill with the shareblue accusations
$0.25 Kushnerbux deposited on your Kushcard, cumguzzler

fuck off spic, I know you're not a white man.

go take Lupita her glass of horchata, Pedro.

I voted for both of those things

>talks about the problem with arming the "moderate rebels"
>supports firing "warning shots" at the guy killing the "moderate rebels"

Doesn't add up.

Almost all the users who went to cripplechan came back once things settled down. I'm probably going to head there myself until you retards get bored and fuck off back to Tumblr.

jej burgers in denial are the best
the most badass president you could ever have turned to be a kike puppet, just accept that

No one can even name a single one of your dumb jungle monkey presidents without googling it you irrelevant shitskin country.

right newfriend, you already blew it claiming to be and oldfriend. You have to go back.

Yeah, it's almost as though Trump is trying to warn Assad against killing civilians so the world doesn't turn on Assad.

>so the world doesn't turn on Assad
Are you serious?

Note how angry he gets. Note how he cannot, or perhaps refuses, to engage and refute the Brazilian's argument.

Instead resorts to ad hominem.

The Trump airstrikes have been eye-opening. It has separated the wheat from the chaff.

Those who support the airstrikes are mindless cheerleaders, while those against have some integrity and will bring Trump to account.
More disappointed that this is even prevalent on Sup Forums though.

Ivanka & Jared are going to fuck this up for us. If Bannon goes on off the train.

You are a fucking retard. Why are Americans the worst posters on this board? Go to school you fucking imbecile.

Basically the election was between a retard, a criminal, and a commie; I felt that Trump would have meant the least long-term damage and the best chance of not winning re-election so we'd get a do-over and have another chance at maybe having an actually good candidate

It's a shame that we still can't just leave the fucking middle east shithole to their own devices, I don't fucking care if they all kill each other, but believing in campaign promises has always been for retards

Why are you here spamming leftypol memes.

Yes, part of getting to a point where Assad can stay is garnering public support for him.

I would completely drop mysupport if the symbolic strikes against Syria turn into regime change "crusade". I'm also really pissed about the health care flop. It's hanging by a thread right now.

They made the best decision they could, with the practical choices they had imo.

Of course she does? Ambassadors implement government policy, they don't go off and do their own thing.

>being anti-plebbit = /leftypol/
weeeeeew

Trump is working with Rand on a new bill. It's a good thing Ryancare failed. Hopefully Ryan will step aside.

>but believing in campaign promises has always been for retards
True. But "I'm going to bring back coal" is a tad different from outright calling Iraq a mistake, having a tweet record of saying "stay the fuck out of syria," and very heavily implying on the debate stage that we've supported the wrong side. That's far more than a campaign promise -- non-interventionism was an entire underlying principle of his campaign. Which is why the non-fanboys all dropped him with this one fuck-up despite staying on with the Tillerson appointment, Obamacare fiasco, etc. This is a big deal and a fundamental 180.

The world is already against Assad you fucking moron.

You think Trump sending Tomahawks to bomb Syrian airbases is somehow to help Assad?

All it's done is highlight Assad and made the idiotic world populace criticize Assad and label him a brutal dictator.

This is literally the 4d Chess meme but you unironically believe it.

I think you're on to something there

>posting this many uncommon memes
>expecting people to believe you're from here

Why wasn't "we'll look into this Syria thing, see what the UN says" and committing to absolutely nothing a practical choice?