Only one of these is relentlessly being labeled as a flop by the (((Mainstream Meteor)))

Only one of these is relentlessly being labeled as a flop by the (((Mainstream Meteor))).

Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/haim-saban-power-rangers-hillary-clinton-top-donor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because no one gives a shit about Power Rangers. Ghost in the Shell is an iconic, sci-fi franchise that helped introduce both a genre and a medium to the Western world. One is incredibly relevant to anyone consuming mass media and the other is about teenagers in pajamas.

Or because there's a massive conspiracy! You decide. But do try to use your brain for five seconds, first.

they think jewess is white. If so then you and i are white af

>o one gives a shit about Power Rangers. Ghost in the Shell is an iconic

Dat weeb delusion. GitS has always been irrelevant pretentious garbage.

Powerrangers is much bigger than gits.

Like anime, don't, whatever. That's irrelevant to the impact it had on bringing anime to the West.

Issa flop because they put a white actress in a role that should have been given to a P.O.C.

While I agree that it's pretentious garbage
It was still heavily influential

And the Super Mario Brothers are bigger than both. But no one gave a shit about that flop, either.

>Saw both in IMAX
>Saw Ghost in the Shell, twice

Wasn't perfect but it was good movie nonetheless and faithful to the originals, fuck the fat complaining weebs.

While both had a similar production budget, Ghost in the Shell had/has a crazy higher marketing budget and is currently projected to come under $60 million because of this.

>Issa flop because they put a white actress in a role that should have been given to a P.O.C.

I don't think so. It's a flop because scarlett johansson sucks. if It was a younger, hotter Caucasian actress it would have been a greater success.

Because no one gives a shit about GiTS. Power Rangers is an iconic super sentai franchise that helped introduce both a genre and a medium to the Western world. One is incredibly relevant to anyone consuming mass media and the other is about edgy teenage fantasies of applying sikk mods to your body.

Or because there's a massive conspiracy! You decide. But do try to use your brain for five seconds, first.

It fundamentally misunderstood the dilemma of transhumanism and made it a Jason Bourne derivative.

>thinking weebs care about the race of motoko

The hate for that abomination of the film has all to do with the fact that it exists in 3d. The only people that care about race and white washing are the SJW

Because nobody fucking thought that Power Rangers was gonna do good anyway

I never said it was perfect and had elements of people losing their souls to machines. Yeah, it was a bit of Jason Bourne, but it captured the world of GitS better than expected, solid 7/10.

Nips need to get paid too, live action when done right is a great way to get people into the culture of anime and cleanse it of fat, stinky JET-fags.

Easy, one, although a bit different in appearance, managed to recreate the core of the show, so it gives a decent movie.
the other, while giving special attention to character appearance failed miserably in giving a the same philosophical debate that is present in the original work.

And no, whitewashing is not the problem in ghost in the shell, primarily because it doesn't exist, secondly beacuse is the weak narrative that made it shitty.

I don't think it was garbage, but if it can't get the fundamental question of franchise right, it's just an extended graphics demo. I would rather have just seen the original again.

US companies make more shekels from domestic ticket sales because they basically price fix with theatres

Literally never heard of Ghost with the Shell.
Literally watched Power Rangers for 5 years of my childhood.

It gits did shit because anyone who knew the franchise saw it was gonna be a terrible rip off only people who went to see it or at least paid is typical block-buster action audience. They fucked up soooo bad all they had to do was stick to original story line material and use updated cgi to make a 1995 movie look super rad and people would have Ate it up instead they got lazy and made some bullshit up or just used cuts from scenes in the original that had no context and made no sense unless you understood the original. Coulda used a better actress too like all the interaction where so tacky.
Sad if it had done well probably woulda seen lots more anime adaptations in Hollywood

Plus no one really goes to movies why buy ticket when a high def stream is online within a week of it coming out? Kek

>7/10
>solid
Lol.

I just want normies out of my weebshit.
I thought it was all clear, but thanks to the chinks anime movies might still be made.

>Ghost in the Shell
the original japanese series was yeah, this new one is shit m8

As opposed to some obscure pseudo-philosophical weebshit with no broad appeal?

They should've stopped making Power Rangers after the original one. Even today, Japan is releasing new knock-offs.

Look at this shit. It's degenerate.

It's solid 7

Actually, lot of weebs got mad because they used asian actors in the Attack on titan movie.

Their both shit

The core criticism is respecting the source material.
They niggered L in the new Death Note.
We saw this as far back as Dragonball Evolution.
If they disregard the race, it's a good indicator they will fuck up the rest, not so much that it's a principle never to change the race.

>JET-fags

The fact you even know about that program...

HAIM SABAN = why?

motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/haim-saban-power-rangers-hillary-clinton-top-donor

/thread

FUCK THE KIKES. FUCK GREATER ISRAEL. FUCK JARED "Yoel Chaim" KUSHNER

And fuck HAIM SABAN, you Zionist PoS