Greetings, T_D!

You think you are so smug, coming here from r/the_donald and fishing for replies by making low-effort troll comments, trying to "troll the nazis", defend liberal positions and ask divisive questions that will make us argue amongst each other.

Little do you know that Sup Forums is not like anything else you've met on the internet. You cannot play 4D chess with us. We are not Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, Youtube comment section or any other chatroom or forum you've ever met in your ENTIRE life.

I sound dramatic, right? What you didn't know is that in any other place, the harder you to troll, the more you will make the place implode and collapse upon itself in a bitter argument. BUT THIS IS NOT LIKE ANY OTHER PLACE! The harder you shill, divide, and bait us, the bigger we grow. We love chaos, we love happenings, we want to see the world collapse under its weight. You think you are extinguishing us with water, not realizing your bucket is full of gasoline.

You will come to break Sup Forums, but while you are doing this, we are breaking you. We are destroying everything you ever believed in. While you think you are just being ironic, we will mold and shape you to start believing everything that we want you to believe. Do you think that only crazy people believe that the holocaust didn't happen? Wow, start arguing anytime. Spend time, try to convince us. Spend days, weeks, months. The harder you try, the faster you will be destroyed by mountains of evidence, countless arguments, veiwpoints, and perspectives. The sheer force of our numbers will break you. Once you are completely drained of energy, we will plant seeds of new veiwpoints in your mind. Very soon, you will turn to watch The Greatest Story Never Told, and become one of us. You will join our numbers and break somebody newer than you, believing what you used to believe. You have entered hell, and you have came to serve the demons you were fighting before.

This is Sup Forums. Welcome to Sup Forums, nigger.

Save it. Spread it. Know who is who.

That's one theory, but you fail to realize people are different. C'mon now. Either you're an 80iq nigger or you're another liberal fattie trying to change the narrative to fit your kikel-taught collegiate view on the world.

Or think for a fucking second.

There is no think. Only donuts.

hmm

shill

(You) what m8?

shill

using r*ddit memes

shill

i went from bernie to trump to 1488 in a couple months so i know for a fact youre right

Fixed

get the fuck out shill.

who's jewing who?

Everybody is jewing everybody and everybody is being jewed.

I got you senpai

This isn't true. Some people claim reserve. It isn't smart to make a decision when you don't have all of the facts.

>While you think you are just being ironic, we will mold and shape you to start believing everything that we want you to believe.

Qft

ya we're jew cucks niggerfaggot

Why would you use 'senpai' when as a 6 year vet of Sup Forums, I don't even know that that fucking means?

Have a real picture.

Hmm.

activates the almonds

>Newly photoshopped picture based on this screencap emerges.

>WTF, I love the Jews now!

maybe leaving /r/MarchAgainstTrump was a mistake

You're claiming ShareBlue is Pro-Trump? Lemme see umm SHILL IDIOT NIGGER REEEE

WTF, I want to go to sleep now.

Maybe it's getting a bit late. We should all take a nap.

cringe

lmao nice autistic inforgraphic

trump established street cred internationally by cracking assad's eggs in his first 100 days

i bet you got raped daily by bullies at school while crying "U VIOLATE MY NONAGGRESSION PRINCIPLE"

establish cred or get walked over, dipshit

"Anything of tangible value is worthless; only the Jew-teachings have worth. I have been sucessfully been programmed. Now, don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again."

This place is like a black hole, it absorbs whatever you throw at it, an indestructible chaotic force that defies the laws of nature.

You guys just don't speak like normal Sup Forumsacks you do know that right? Too aggressive, and you're not really invoking jewishness in any sensible way.

It's good people are now attacking the TD shills rather then Trump himself. Can't be a shill for calling TD people out for being the faggots that they are.

Trump may have failed to meet expectations, but still a force for good in my book. High tier shitposts from that man. Lots of fond memories.

Is it aggressiveness or Jewishness? I don't understand. Break it down for a simpleton to understand. This thread will be slid soon, so don't hold back.

t. OP

This. T_D a shit, shariablue a shit, MAT a shit, Trump a bit of a coin toss at this point, Assad a shit.

And as always, Sup Forums prevails.

This is the best post I've seen on /pol to date. I LOVE YOU OP

What is 'MAT'?

so what? we're supposed to suck Trump's cock even though he IS acting like a damn neo-con?

And it doesn't make sense why these people would still try to crusade against Trump, he's basically doing the same fucking thing Hillary would have done, not as worse, but not much better either.

You're forgetting that the left-wing owned Media was in full 'kill-Trump' mode against him, and that he needed an 'out', so he ordered the strike to take the pressure off.

they've been like that since the beginning, until he did what (((they))) wanted him to do, now he's alright. Why does it matter now what they think?

>helping shills shill more effectively
why would you do this OP?

>Trump is a neo-con Jewish puppet
>Are you kidding me Goy? Minimize the (((influence))).

wat.jpg

I don't have a problem with disliking Trump - I can't stand the guy, but I'm going to do it on my own terms. /r/MarchAgainstTrump is artificially inflating the anti-Trump sentiment here and accusing pro-Trump sentiment as originating from /r/the_donald, while simultaneously pushing support for pro-Assad sentiments. They're jumping on his recent divisive move regarding Syria and trying to pry the fracture.

I have no problem disliking Trump. I DO have a problem being manipulated, it's why I stopped being a progressive leftist in the first place. People don't like being manipulated and it's why we categorically reject shills on our site. The use of pro-Assad, anti-Trump, and t_d accusatory talking points that has arisen is artificial. t_d talking points especially hurt us - we don't like t_d presence, but refactoring them into our primary enemy is divide-and-conquer in action as plain as day.

It's almost as if there was a Soros' power-shift incoming.

>I'm just playing the markets, you anti-semite!