That didn't take long, already selling our browsing history?

I've never seen this on amazon before. Is this new or has amazon always had a 'based on your browsing history' section? I thought the new law would take some time go in effect.

i would be on the look out user... especially for white vans around your street... they might be coming for you.

>selling kek merchandise on amazon
welp, in case anybody hadn't figured it out already, THAT meme's dead

Amazon is cia, user

>everything is cia

The free market provides yet again.

>be Sup Forumsack
>make KEK shrines as side job
>Try to sell on Sup Forums
>eveyone too paranoid to make purchase
>Try to sell in store
>nobody knows wtf it is
>Try to sell online
>"fuggin CHADZ n shit, le meme es le ded

Such is the free market.

this
I want a kekistani flag

This is a list of your past viewed items on amazon.

incorrect faggot, I've never viewed these items or even looked for anything similar. Also, look at the title of the section. 'Inspired by your browsing history'.

thanks user. I was wondering if this was a new thing, I don't shop on amazon much but I'd never seen a 'based on your browsing history' section before.

You know there's shills when someone tries to sell our memes for literal profit.

You know who the WORST are? Faggots who browse Sup Forums and then try to make a Sup Forums Facebook page. I mean, shit. There's like 10 Sup Forums Facebook pages, half of them run by bronies.

this has nothing to do with the law
amazon/google/facebook/etc spyware you constantly and you agreed to it happening
however, in this case, you or somebody on your computer browsed for kek.
don't bother coming back with 'impossible' and figure it out yourself

yeah. your amazon browsing history.

They've had that for years, it's based on your browsing history at amazon.

We if you have a smart phone, the fucking thing's listening to you.
> Be me
> Talking about going to Dicks Sporting goods to get 'X' with girlfriend.
>Ads start showing upshowing up in her Facebook feed.
>Fucking creepy.

they may have had something similar for years. this isn't the same. that whole list contains several things I've never searched for on amazon. including trump books, deplorable t shirts. only thing I've ever searched on amazon have been computer parts and cd's.

it's already been proven that the fb app listens to you at all times. I don't have fb account or, especially, the app.

What did it mean by this?

Amazon has been selling your shit for years, this shit just let Comcast and Time Warner sell your shit. Probably the only people I trust with my information less than (((Bezos))).

I've had that happen but I was just thinking it not saying it

>I reads your mind now there is no escape

A lot if websites share cookies. Clear you cache.

Google analytics

I know at least one has sold.

Same. Never watched vice TV before, dont even get the channel on my basic cable package. Stayed with a friend out of state and it was usually the background noise while we were there. My sisters phone started recommending the vice page and showed vice articles on kikebuch.

i'd be mad if I was dying of tetanus too

It means you typed that in a text box labeled 'email' before because you're a dumb faggot.

Did you expect anything different?

Happened with rage comics and the like will happen with the next set of memes we create. Once rebbit gets ahold of a meme they spam it and casualize it till it dies. It's just the circle of life. We create the ignorant plebs destroy. ça sera, ce sera

>I'm CIA