I'm in deep shit right, most women I know are slut whores. But one girl has good values, but she's south Italian...

I'm in deep shit right, most women I know are slut whores. But one girl has good values, but she's south Italian. I know race mixing is bad, but are south italians white? Help me pol

Your line ends with you.

>wanting relationship advice from bunch of autistic nerd virgins on a Taiwanese toilet cleaning forum

we all know you aint getting anywhere near that gash, u fucking faggot.

Yes, they're white.

they're white but you should die virgin, ok?

Pussy isn't good for you, stay shitposting here with us.

>relationship advice
He's asking if they're white or not you dumb fuck.
>from bunch of autistic nerd virgins
I'll have you know I've spent years studying women on r9k and I'm pretty much an expert on the topic.

Stay away from our women or ill break your knee caps you pasty Finook

the real question is .. are you white?!
if so, than wife that Italian qt asap

they need some enriching up there m8
sharing is caring anyways

Thank you, I'm probably going to make my move tomorrow. And, yes I am white. 75% British, 25% Bavarian phenotype.

Nah just breakin balls If you aren't a nigger, spic, Asian, or sand nigger then your fine

Only Basques are truly white.

Yes, but your children will become part of the mafia. It is just a biological thing
>Especially if she is Sicilian.

spic here, why you gotta do me like that mong?

RH negative myself
can confirm (never been sick once, 30 years old)

I think get family is from Malta, or somewhere weird where they're still south Italian

user just do what you want. If she light enough skinned for you, intelligent, and you like her then do it mate.
>Chances are you will not marry the chick so you might as well try to get her and practice.

Honestly, it depends, some southern italians are "white" because their great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great grandmothers were raped by French. Most are non-white because their great,great,great,great,great, great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great grandmothers were raped by Arabs instead.

talk about serious and necessary topics first (after the basic introductions obviously)
religious beliefs
family (kids)
general degeneracy questions (drugs tattoos etc)
*not fav color, band etc

if she's interested she'll be honest and be drawn closer (because she'll know your intentions)

Sicily was controlled by the Norman's longer than the Moors l, they are the only place on southern Europe that can claim Scandinavian heritage

Not completely white but still good enough.

>le arabs meme

Why is it always anglo countries that don't know shit about history.

Tell her you were too beta to make up your mind on asking her out so consulted some fellow autistic dweebs on the internet

"And that's how I met your mother."

still better than half of my gf intros
>walking down the street
>hey she's cute
>"hi my name is xxxx .."
>..girl giggles / interested
>make out / date
>find out she's degenerate few weeks/months later
>become heart broken for months

>walking around store
>hey she's cute/different
repeat 20 times

I'm going to let you in on a little secret no one on Sup Forums usually tells guys.

Men are NOT the protectors of racial traits. Women are.

It works like this: Most women will reproduce and have a lot of choice when it comes to who with, so they have the larger responsibility to choose someone who will continue their desired racial genes.
For Men, should you try to mate within your race? Absolutely! But you are in no way guaranteed to the same extent as a female to carry on your genes buddy. So if you have to breed with an italian, or a gook of some kind, or heaven forbid a nigger, you fucking do that shit and don't give a single fuck what anyone else thinks.

This is about your biological mission, not some fanciful romanticization of racial heritage.

Besides, we're men, we conquer things. Get out there and conquer that foreign womb.

What these Cucks on Sup Forums aren't telling you, is that we need White women to breed as exclusively white as possible, but we need white MEN to breed as much as possible.
Women carry on the tradition.
Men change everyone else to be more like us.