Video Games - Draft Dodger Edition -

While our more courageous Sup Forumsacks are out fighting Israel's wars. What video games will you other Sup Forumsacks be looking forward to playing?

I haven't started on Zelda yet so that.

Good pick user

Spec Ops: the Line II: Syrian Boogaloo

America's Army

4TBs of vidya I've been stashing in case the internet is down forever.

Mass effect Andromeda

get on that shit
game of the decade only comes around... once a decade

Destiny 2

I have it sitting here I just gotta psych myself to start it when I ave time. I understand how time intensive it is and I don't want to get busy mid way through and never finish it

The combat mission series. I like the WW2 versions personally.

I can larp being in war from my own computer, while burgers can die in real war.

fallout 3
fallout 4
syrim remastered

red dead 2

>4TB
So... ESO?

Just got persona 5.

Question: are teachers allowed to fuck students in Japan?

Everyone is acting like that is normal.

every time i try to sit down and play a videogame these days i quit within minutes. None of it is fun anymore, even classic games.
wasting time on Sup Forums is more entertaining

old school runescape

I know this feel. Whats worse is sometimes I can only play if I am consuming large quantities of alcohol. It's hard to play games sober. I have a weird addiction.

RS2 is oldschool....

you must be 18+ yadda yadda yadda

Enjoy dying for Israel soldier bro's.

epic post, but what are you even on about?

Leaf, I'm 26 and grew up with runescape. Runescape is almost old enough to post here if it wanted to.

>those modern graphics

bitch please. OG runescape was the truth

runescape classic? it didn't age very well
also, that rs2 pic is taken after the HD update with the newer models

Imperishable night

>playing games made by other people
make your own, and make something you would like to play. literally what i have been doing over the last 2 months.

that is not RS2, that is after they updated the graphics the first time. that isn't what OSRS looks like

Mount & Blade 2 should be good

I'm currently piecing together a new PC build. Looking forward to Arma 3 and killing Assad virtually

>2017
>actually dying for some other shithole

have fun military cucks

There is something so comfy about Runescape classic, the low poly landscapes, the shitty character sprites, it takes me to a special place.